Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inactivity Bug

Morrow

Question

So I was doing Defense on Helene, and after the first five rounds I was denied a reward due to inactivity, even though I was as active as anybody else. I thought It might have been because the game was confusing me with my Chroma's effigy, but after using it even more in the next rounds, It didn't happen again. Any idea of what could have caused this?

5 answers to this question

Like said above: if you don't use any directional Buttons to move for 1 minute the game flags you as afk and you won't get Affinity, drops and rewards

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It is a two minute timer,

Wiki seems to have this wrong. I was denied plenty of times my rewards before 2 minutes

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Like said above: if you don't use any directional Buttons to move for 1 minute the game flags you as afk and you won't get Affinity, drops and rewards

This statement is not correct. It is a two minute timer, and you must move more than 5 m. You can touch directional buttons and still be considered AFK.

Spoiler

unknown.png

This seems like the most likely cause, but more information is needed.

Seems there is a bug when transferring to operator mode when reward is being shown/given gives the ineligible for reward due to inactivity pops up and no reward is received.

I have seen this quite a few times, If recharging energy with operator mode during that time.