Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame by Frame Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Made thanks to players:
Fererek
Reyzer97
plgame

Please include us in the competition and thank you for the opportunity that we can show your love for warframe.

Thank you

unknown_1.pngWarframe0268.jpg?width=1179&height=664

Edited by Fererek

21 hours ago, Famios said:

This is our entry. After quite some time, lots of platinum and changing locations many times, we finally feel confident in the shot. This entry is our best effort. Heck, we even used K-drives as additional lighting! 😅

me_and_the_bois_at_3_am.png

Credits:
Famios - Operator
Bearingbear999 - Excalibur
ScottSuffocation - Mag
Predaking147123 - Volt
K-Drives - As revamped lighting

This one is actually pretty good. Nice job

On 2019-07-19 at 5:50 PM, (XB1)MortalQUINN said:

How do we participate on console with no pc? Can you lay it out step by step for us noobs? If it is already expained can you direct me to the explanation please.

You seem to favour players that watch streams with rewards, what about players that are not into watching but would rather play, where are our rewards?...I guess stream exclusive rewards are just a way to get player to watch the stream...and pay for twitch prime...its a pretty shadey tactic...players paying for rewards...

you don't need twitch prime to get twitch drops, it's free to watch, free to get the drops, free to have twitch on your console.

• Like 1

I wonder if 3D softwares are allowed to recreate the Cinematic..? (No, it's not photoshop, literally a 3D software program and not made in Warframe's Captura)
@[DE]Helen

Edited by ItsNerdgear
I edited this because i think the rules needs to be more elaborated