Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove it.

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Replace it with Corpus v. Grineer faction wars, just like Star Wars Battlefront games where you can play as a wide variety of units. 

Also actually put Teshin in the story somewhere before Natah so he doesn't pop up out of nowhere without any explanation. Also explain how there's still a Dax hanging around at all. 

I'll be expecting my check in 5-7 business days, DE. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Replace it with Corpus v. Grineer faction wars, just like Star Wars Battlefront games where you can play as a wide variety of units. 

Uh-huh, sure. Next we can remove Archwing and replace it with War Thunder, and then we can remove Spy and replace it with MGSV, and then we can remove PoE/Orb Vallis and replace it with Destiny, and then we can remove the player and replace him with someone who already owns those other games.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

I'll be expecting my check in 5-7 business days, DE. 

I'll send you a bill for a penny. The product I received was defective, and I'd like a refund.

I bet you already know what's in this spoiler.

Spoiler

ZoYlTZV.png (859Ã643)

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

It's incredible that the drawing really does capture nearly 100% of the conclave complaints / suggestions. It gives me a big smile every time. I read "I bet you already know what's in this spoiler" and started giggling 🙂