The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Will Nightwave Season 2 Last? plus side question

CephalonStalker

Question

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, CephalonStalker said:

Hi Tenno :)

I'm just curious how long nightwave is said to last? cuz i need to calculate how many weeks i need to do this.

Also sidequestion? how do i do the "catchup" system if i miss some week challenges before? cuz i heard that is a thing now

You have to complete at least 1-2 of that week's normal / elite weeklies , I guess. So you will be able to finish rest of challenges in next weeks.

From Nightwave Workshop post ;

On 2019-05-10 at 5:54 PM, [DE]Bear said:

1) Playing Catch-Up: Stored, Missed Acts!

The biggest change we wanted to announce was the addition of a system which allows you to play missed Acts after you have completed the current Acts for your given week. This will only apply to Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts. 

When both Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts are completed for a week, a ‘missed’ Act from a previous week will be available to play and complete. Once you have completed all ‘missed’ Acts, they will no longer appear, only to be refreshed in the next week’s rotation.

Edited by Aeon94

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Main quest: Search around the forum for the post by DE stating the start of this new season, you will have your answer there.

Side quest: ketchup missions is auto retained when you didn't do them.

I do hope they come with chips, tho i would expect DE to have thought about that ;)