Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we remove some aoe weapons from conclave?

-Gwanox

Your clip shows a single encounter with a single AoE weapon, the Staticor.
And yet you claim that all AoE weapons are problematic.

Have you even played with the Ogris? The Tonkor? The Penta? Kulstar? Angstrum? Zarr?
These weapons range from mediocre to laughable.

The Staticor unnecessarily retains its full PvE magazine size, deals extra electricity proc damage, and hits through walls.
These are all areas where this specific weapon can be corrected, instead of saying "I don't like this one item, so remove everything that reminds me of it".

On 2019-07-21 at 8:32 AM, -Gwanox said:
low MR newbies

Mastery rank has nothing to do with skill in Conclave.

Spoiler

I say, that's a curious name for your Nekros loadout...

1FKsCDn.png (657Ã66)

On 2019-07-22 at 2:08 AM, -Gwanox said:

Yeah sorry I made that post in like 20sec, I'd remove Staticor, Ignis variants, simulor variants

Ignis is fine. Simulor is meme-tier. Staticor can be balanced, desalinate your eyes and consider the options.

By the way, my advice is to disregard (PS4)Double991's advice, as he - by his own admission - has not played for years (aka since before the Staticor was reworked to its current state).
The counterplay to slow AoE projectiles is very simply to dodge. The Staticor cannot reliably hit moving targets and must instead be aimed at background obstacles to trigger the explosion. Remain airborne, keep your distance, and you will be functionally immune.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord
  • Like 2

Il y a 11 heures, SevenLetterKWord a dit :

Mastery rank has nothing to do with skill in Conclave.

Just newbies if you prefer :crylaugh:

Yeah sorry I made that post in like 20sec, I'd remove Staticor, Ignis variants, simulor variants

omegalul that's a really old clip sorry my dude, my loadouts are more conventional now:

Sans_titre.png