Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes with a banshee style of gameplay

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

On 2019-08-16 at 11:45 PM, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Squishy, requires mobility and parkour to survive,

Not really.... I they merely require the same stuff tanky Frames do.... Arcanes...  Mods... energy. 

You know.... the usual...

Its alot more practical then attempting to dodge projectiles coming in from every direction....

And if push comes to shove they're are always Exploits...

Disarm's.... CC .... invisibility. ... killing from behind walls.... 

Im not saying you shouldn't use Parkour but this is definitely not a reliable method of avoiding damage in general...

i want something that requires more skill

Play Something else....

If you want a Challenge you chose the wrong game....

I want a warframe that has no defensive abilities...

Just play without mods.... Problem Solved...

26 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Not really.... I they merely require the same stuff tanky Frames do.... Arcanes...  Mods... energy. 

You know.... the usual...

Its alot more practical then attempting to dodge projectiles coming in from every direction....

And if push comes to shove they're are always Exploits...

Disarm's.... CC .... invisibility. ... killing from behind walls.... 

Im not saying you shouldn't use Parkour but this is definitely not a reliable method of avoiding damage in general...

Play Something else....

If you want a Challenge you chose the wrong game....

Just play without mods.... Problem Solved...

It's no surprise to tell you that i run arcane consequence on all of my warframes

1 because i don't do tric caps enough

And 2 because it's boring as sin (the op arcanes and the caps) 

And then i also play another more challenging game called spacelords...and it's where i get from all of my thirst for challenge in warframe 

From what you're saying you're admitting that warframe is a boring game, that it's just a glorified dressing game...then why are you also here, the fashion?

Also what's the point of having an option to build when you don't use it...i don't want to limit myself i want the game to limit me

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Also what's the point of having an option to build when you don't use it...i don't want to limit myself i want the game to limit me

This is the best simple and single argument I've ever seen for increased difficulty/challenge on the forums to date.   I serious.  I really like this statement.  

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I agree with this sentiment if there are tools they should be used, if it is not working as the Devs intended they need to relook at it. 

• Like 2

Squishy, requires mobility and parkour to survive, but packs a hell of a punch

A Frame, which requires situational awareness and positioning, without natural durability or abusive, low effort DR, but decent offensive power?

• Mag offers a lot of offense and survives on smart behaviour
  • Mirage, despite Eclipse & HoM is very fragile and requires attention.
  • Ember, if you focus on her #1 and/or #2 Augments can reek some havoc, with only fire procs and mobility to survive
  • Garuda & Volt, if you do not hide behind shield all the time
  • Nyx, if you are willing to forfeit some punch

I just put the second Umbra Forma on Garuda because she doesn't come with an easy DR ability, needs mobility and situational awarenes and has an overall interactive toolkit, imo. I've know for the last several months I was gonna put the Umbra Forma on her. 

I actually use all three Umbral mods and Adaptation and she is still fairly squishy, but has some forgiveness in high level. This build is tanky for star chart level missions but I find it to be perfect for level 100+.

Volt is an extremely fun frame to play as well. Without mobility or his shield, he ded. Once I started actually playing him outside of tri caps, I had soooo much fun.

1 minute ago, z3us32610 said:

I just put the second Umbra Forma on Garuda because she doesn't come with an easy DR ability, needs mobility and situational awarenes and has an overall interactive toolkit, imo. I've know for the last several months I was gonna put the Umbra Forma on her. 

I actually use all three Umbral mods and Adaptation and she is still fairly squishy, but has some forgiveness in high level. This build is tanky for star chart level missions but I find it to be perfect for level 100+.

Volt is an extremely fun frame to play as well. Without mobility or his shield, he ded. Once I started actually playing him outside of tri caps, I had soooo much fun.

Alright this made me excited to try both of them again 

Garuda especially because i love self sustainability in warframes 

Volt is very energy hungry

10 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

"He's beginning to believe"

Seriously so cool to find someone agrees with me on this forum 😄👍

For the last three plus years I've been a proponent for increased difficulty.  Heck, I've even suggested a few times to have missions where enemies started at lvl 100-150 and increase from there.  

7 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

For the last three plus years I've been a proponent for increased difficulty.  Heck, I've even suggested a few times to have missions where enemies started at lvl 100-150 and increase from there.  

Is that really difficulty if it just means 'Pump more bullets into them' (oversimplifying)?

The frame specters give more of a challenge than your typical enemy.

1 hour ago, MSEP1 said:

Was going to recommend Garuda, but looks like people already did. All her abilities are active and have their trade offs you work around, making her a very fun frame to play.

I just ended up with building her to make the most of her passive, really.

5 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Is that really difficulty if it just means 'Pump more bullets into them' (oversimplifying)?

The frame specters give more of a challenge than your typical enemy.

I'm presenting my earlier statement from the perspective of a solo player.  This is because whether I solo or pug I'm usually playing solo anyway due to others leaving after enemies get a certain level.  Lvl 50-60 seems to be the consistent range at which players usually drop from the group.  😀

That said, depending on the mission type, I usually see the enemies use fairly good tactics when it's just me.  

As for better A.I. and enemy tactics, there is really no way to properly implement that against a group/team of Tenno without some way to slow us down from just blitzing the A.I.  (edit: Well at least not a way in which players won't complain about)

While players complained on the forum about Wolf and his fugitives, that enemy group did exactly that.  They stopped or slowed us down from just blitzing them to the point the a.i. could develope some form of tactics.  

I myself enjoyed every aspect of those fights.  But many others(or seemed that way on the forums) didn't for various reasons.  Some logical and others not.  

Side note: Depending on the frame you are using, even the Frame Specters aren't a challenge.  😁 

Edited by DatDarkOne