Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will PRIME ACCESS BUYERS be heard?

(PSN)cdzbrbr

So, i remember back when the unvaulting program launched, we had countless and countless threads aimed at both discussing the program itself as well as the price of its accessories, heck, we had a devstream dedicated to it and ANOTHER thread right now.

That's all fun and dandy but the only reason DE is able to sell you the same stuff for 1/3 of the price, is because people like me paid the full price.

So, how about asking us what do we want for a change?

We've said countless times that we don't want boosters, most of us don't want boosters, we're at a point of the game where it does nothing for us, literally, it further adds salt to the injury when we get those same boosters as sortie or login rewards, uselessness within uselessness: uselesnessception.

Some of you might say you want the boosters, that's great, make a pack that comes with boosters and one that doesn't, it would retain its value by coming with the equivalent in platinum instead: 1200p.

Some of you, myself included, would love to simply swap the useless boosters we get, like the credits one, for a resource chance or drop one.

So, DE, is there any reason why you COMPLETELY neglect the people that make all these cheaper prices possible?

That's right, you only neglected us for 6 years.

You dedicated FAR more time discussing the recycled prime accessories than the original ones, that's a fact.

On reddit and in-game we usually hear we're idiots for paying 60$ for something that will cost 20$, heck, i paid 139$ for misa, and for the love of all that's sacred and if you read the previous lines, 90% of us don't care about boosters, 99.9% of us would swap boosters.

Make a thread, dedicate the time to your first line of combat supporters, talk to us, make a poll, give us at least the same amount of attention you gave to the unvault program.

I guess that's how it feels to be the middle brother: The older brother (founders) had their goodies long discussed as well as their status, the younger brother (unvault) is the most spoiled one, getting all the attention of the world, polls, devstreams, threads, while the middle brother (prime access) gets completely neglected even though it's the one that keeps the wheel spinning.

Sincerely: someone who bought EVERY PRIME ACCESS RELEASED SO FAR, 9 FOR MY BROTHER AND 1 FOR A FRIEND.

Edited by (PS4)cdzbrbr
  • Like 4

I agree. Something to come out later at under half the price when all I got for 30 extra was some boosters that wouldn't have helped me regardless makes me feel gypped. The exclusiveness of the operator suit for example and how nobody else wanted to get it for 50 is what made it special to me. 

• Like 4

Even on the lower-end of the Prime Accesses, it has made zero sense to not include all of the accessories (like the noggle and glyphs) for the Accessory Packs. Anyone who had the misfortune of paying full price in the early days for an Accessory Pack would be missing a Prime Noggle as they were only added to full Prime Access packs; if any of those purchases wanted the noggle, too, then tough luck. What else will DE want to add in the future that would end up getting applied retroactively, but not for those that bought the accessory packs?

But yeah, on the boosters, I don't know of anyone that has really cared about getting a booster from a Prime Access, they aren't really special. Now if they were boosters that would apply on top of other buyable boosters, then that would change things.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

As someone who never gets the boosts I need when I need them. Buying the prime stuff for the 3 month booster is nice.

Yes, but you should at least agree that the people who keep the wheel spinning should at least be given the option of deciding it for themselves.

Go to any bank, any auto dealer, buy their cheapest model or deposit the minimum required amount to open an account; now go buy their most expensive model or deposit a higher amount of money and you'll instantly see the difference in treatment.

Look, i'm just asking for the SAME treatment, not more but certainly not less and that's what we've been getting since forever.

Edited by (PS4)cdzbrbr

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

As someone who never gets the boosts I need when I need them. Buying the prime stuff for the 3 month booster is nice.

IMO boosters could be replaced with platinum of equal value.

they're not going to reduce the prices of the premium purchases you're making to the levels that you want them to be at. the other stuff is in there to make the target prices that are set as a goal to appear like a better value. to increase customers.

33 minutes ago, taiiat said:

they're not going to reduce the prices of the premium purchases you're making to the levels that you want them to be at. the other stuff is in there to make the target prices that are set as a goal to appear like a better value. to increase customers.

Doesn't feel premium when their entry product gets VIP treatment and dialogue in detriment of the actual premium one.

I just keep buying PAs cause what the hell, i bought them all so far, but that has to be the worst B to C I've ever seen.

Swapping boosters is the least they could do, allowing us to trade boosters for platinum is another thing; I do agree that it should have something to make it more expensive than the unvault version, but that should not be our good will. Offer actual value in return.

There is none to be had: Prime parts are WAY easier to farm, boosters can be rendered completely useless depending where you're at in the game, etc.

Resource boosters would at least allow us for some more efficient kuva farming, which is arguably one of the things that keep veterans playing.

2 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

We've said countless times that we don't want boosters

They do ask us. Either people give bad feedback, no/empty feedback, or this. Never goinga happen feedback.

Vets aren't the only players. I'm way behind on credits and affinity (mastery) from all the trading and side stuff I've been doing in the game, just finished The War Within after procrastinating. But still not even mastery 8 to trade rivens... Yeah I'd like a 30d affinity booster lmao.

• Like 2

Just now, (NSW)Drake_Remorea said:

But, that wouldn't change the price or literally anything? Is boosters just a pet peeve of yours lol

Not a peeve, it's just that they do literally become useless.

Also, i can guarantee you the vets are the ones who buy prime access the most.

New players won't invest again and again into something they're unsure about.

That's not a competition though, I proposed two things to replace the current boosters and make the pack retain its value: resource drop boosters and platinum.

I don't wanna come off as arrogant but when someone who's bought over 30 prime access is telling that the value isn't perceived since a good chunk of it is rendered useless by a long dedication to the game, you gotta at least think, if not for empathy, for selfishness, since that's the money that keeps the game free.

Not asking more, I just wanna swap that useless chunk of value for something useful, allowing us to redeem that value in the form of platinum or a resource drop booster is super reasonable and easy to do.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Not a peeve, it's just that they do literally become useless.

Also, i can guarantee you the vets are the ones who buy prime access the most.

New players won't invest again and again into something they're unsure about.

That's not a competition though, I proposed two things to replace the current boosters and make the pack retain its value: resource drop boosters and platinum.

I don't wanna come off as arrogant but when someone who's bought over 30 prime access is telling that the value isn't perceived since a good chunk of it is rendered useless by a long dedication to the game, you gotta at least think, if not for empathy, for selfishness, since that's the money that keeps the game free.

Not asking more, I just wanna swap that useless chunk of value for something useful, allowing us to redeem that value in the form of platinum or a resource drop booster is super reasonable and easy to do.

Sure, but removing the boosters/making an alternative with no boosters. Will not affect the price, they'd be the same. 

Also your choose the booster or swap them, doesn't work either because it doesn't change it and it just adds more hassle to the system. Also that you can't have 30d drop chance boosters lmao

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Drake_Remorea said:

Sure, but removing the boosters/making an alternative with no boosters. Will not affect the price, they'd be the same. 

Also your choose the booster or swap them, doesn't work either because it doesn't change it and it just adds more hassle to the system. Also that you can't have 30d drop chance boosters lmao

lol, let me draw it for you:

- people like me make the game free for you;

- I point an easy solution to a problem paying players have;

- without any knowledge, you call it a hassle;

- logic???????

Any other request is more of a hassle than what your premium consumer is proposing; DE set precedent by opening the unvault dialogue, it makes absolutely no sense why they wouldn't even start one with prime access buyers.

Edited by (PS4)cdzbrbr
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

lol, let me draw it for you:

- people like me make the game free for you;

- I point an easy solution to a problem paying players have;

- without any knowledge, you call it a hassle;

- logic???????

Let me

- DE makes the game free by getting people like you, mind you I've spent money on the game...

-you don't, you presented no problem, and no solution?

-I have knowledge you assume otherwise, never called it a hassle, just called you wrong.

-I stand correct

1 minute ago, (NSW)Drake_Remorea said:

Let me

- DE makes the game free by getting people like you, mind you I've spent money on the game...

-you don't, you presented no problem, and no solution?

-I have knowledge you assume otherwise, never called it a hassle, just called you wrong.

-I stand correct

problem: Most prime access buyers don't want a credit or exp booster since they potentially become useless if you have enough credits and you've maxed everything.

solution: swap said boosters for a resource drop booster and/or platinum.

You called those solutions a hassle, just read you previous comment; they're not, they're extremely simple. You also refer to 'system', what system? lol.

I'm wrong for trying to improve the perceived value of prime access by proposing solutions that 99% of its buyers agree with?

LOL

You're just a troll, i'm ending this discussion with you since you've no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

problem: Most prime access buyers don't want a credit or exp booster since they potentially become useless if you have enough credits and you've maxed everything.

Wrong, not a problem, and you're only speaking for yourself because boosters are good and people use em and like em and they dont decrease or change price, however removing them does take value, not price. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

solution: swap said boosters for a resource drop booster and/or platinum.

Not a solution because the price doesn't change and it actually loses value for new buyers. More than vets buy this, no one will start buying it if there isn't a complete package

5 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

You called those solutions a hassle, just read you previous comment; they're not, they're extremely simple. You also refer to 'system', what system? lol.

Didn't call it a hassle omfg lol.

Also the system means the entire way the purchasing works. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

I'm wrong for trying to improve the perceived value of prime access by proposing solutions that 99% of its buyers agree with?

A. You are wrong for decreasing its value, whether the prime access adds 2500 or 2400p platinum, doesn't change its value, taking boosters drops its value. Also who are these 99% of buyers? Sounds like just you. Ooo lemme guess "i know people who dont use them too" okay lol 99% of buyers, yall got a group chat?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

You're just a troll, i'm ending this discussion with you since you've no idea what you're talking about.

More than an idea at you because I look at it from a logical and statistical/value perspective versus "I don't have use for something so 99% of people dont either"

4 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

I guess that's how it feels to be the middle brother: The older brother (founders) had their goodies long discussed as well as their status, the younger brother (unvault) is the most spoiled one, getting all the attention of the world, polls, devstreams, threads, while the middle brother (prime access) gets completely neglected even though it's the one that keeps the wheel spinning.

Sincerely: someone who bought EVERY PRIME ACCESS RELEASED SO FAR, 9 FOR MY BROTHER AND 1 FOR A FRIEND.

Karen you have family issues, and money-spending issues as well apparently

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (NSW)Drake_Remorea said:

Not a solution because the price doesn't change and it actually loses value for new buyers. More than vets buy this, no one will start buying it if there isn't a complete package

How is replacing 90d affinity booster and 90d credit booster with 1200 platinum not a solution? You want these boosters so much? Go to the market and buy 30d versions three times each. That's 1200 platinum.

DE will listen the moment you and others stop buying overpriced accessories packs.

Just look at the quick pivoting with prime unvault. I find it likely that it didn't perform like they hoped.

But people groan, then go on and buy it "to support DE" and DE keeps doing what makes them money. They don't care how much people complain if they still go on and buy it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

So, i remember back when the unvaulting program launched, we had countless and countless threads aimed at both discussing the program itself as well as the price of its accessories, heck, we had a devstream dedicated to it and ANOTHER thread right now.

That's all fun and dandy but the only reason DE is able to sell you the same stuff for 1/3 of the price, is because people like me paid the full price.

We've said countless times that we don't want boosters, most of us don't want boosters, we're at a point of the game where it does nothing for us, literally, it further adds salt to the injury when we get those same boosters as sortie or login rewards, uselessness within uselessness: uselesnessception.

Some of you might say you want the boosters, that's great, make a pack that comes with boosters and one that doesn't.

Some of you that are more reasonable, myself included, would love to simply swap the useless boosters we get, like the credits one, for a resource chance or drop one.

edit: or allow us to redeem the booster value in platinum instead.

So, DE, is there any reason why you COMPLETELY neglect the people that make all these cheaper prices possible?

That's right, you only neglected us for 6 years.

You dedicated FAR more time discussing the recycled prime accessories than the original ones, that's a fact.

On reddit and in-game we usually hear we're idiots for paying 60$ for something that will cost 20$, heck, i paid 139$ for misa, and for the love of all that's sacred and if you read the previous lines, 90% of us don't care about boosters, 99.9% of us would swap boosters.

Make a thread, dedicate the time to your first line of combat supporters, talk to us, make a poll, give us at least the same amount of attention you gave to the unvault program.

I buy prime access, and I enjoy getting the boosters. So the question becomes, is my money (and the money of countless untold newer players) better than yours? 

Or are we just going to do the "Dear DE, I have spent money in this game so you must listen to me and do whatever I say" thing? 

2 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I buy prime access, and I enjoy getting the boosters. So the question becomes, is my money (and the money of countless untold newer players) better than yours? 

Or are we just going to do the "Dear DE, I have spent money in this game so you must listen to me and do whatever I say" thing? 

Well, it seems like your inferiority complex had a wild night with your inability to read and gave birth to this excuse of a reply, i'm replying to.

Please point where in my post do any of my suggestions remove something you enjoy.

I'll answer: Nowhere; it's not about removing, but rather about GIVING OPTIONS.

You want exp/credits boosters like it's always been? You get it, nothing changes.

Are these boosters useless for you and you'd like to swap them for resource drop/ chance boosters? You get to do it, with my suggestion.

Are none of the boosters useful for you? Get 1200 plat instead.

How is this bad?

Another day, another thread where people don't understand the purpose of bundles in retail. No, they're not going to deconstruct their Prime Access bundles so you can buy exactly what you want for much cheaper. That defeats the purpose of the bundle.

• Like 1