Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shawzin Songs Megathread!

DarthTyrael

my best attempt at Bloody Steam. some of the timings are a bit off as it's my own recording, but it is the best one I could manage. Feel free to repost more polished versions. Working on Traitor's Requiem and Fighting Gold currently.

I know someone posted Bloody Stream earlier, but it was a youtube vid with no copypasteable code, so here ya go, my bootleg version! 😄

Spoiler

8BAAEAKKAUsAeKAkJApKAsJAxJA6KBAMBFxBKRBPMBVMBYMBdJBtJBwsByJB4JB9JCDsCFJCLJCQsCTJCZsCfqCkqCqMCtcCysDMKDSJDXKDaJDfJDnKDsMDxxD3RD8MEDMEGMEMBEUBEaxEg0EmBExEE0KE5RE/SFF0FIBFUEFiKFssF6qF8pGC

Edited by CenturionXIV
clarification
  • Like 1

On 2019-09-12 at 4:14 PM, 1st.Distiler said:

This is a playlist with all my covers on the Shawzin. Some of them will have strings while others might not. For the ones that do, you can find the string in a pinned comment.

I'm updating this playlist almost daily so you can save/bookmark it to see all the covers I'm making.

Playlist: Warframe - Shawzin

Also these are some of my favorites so far:

Bloody Stream - JoJo OP2

Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul

Crab Rave - Noisestorm

dare i ask how in the bloody ell we play these?

On 2019-09-12 at 11:14 PM, 1st.Distiler said:

This is a playlist with all my covers on the Shawzin. Some of them will have strings while others might not. For the ones that do, you can find the string in a pinned comment.

I'm updating this playlist almost daily so you can save/bookmark it to see all the covers I'm making.

Playlist: Warframe - Shawzin

Also these are some of my favorites so far:

Bloody Stream - JoJo OP2

Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul

Crab Rave - Noisestorm

You've got some very good sounding songs on that purple player. Sharing is caring comradski! Got the codes?

• Like 1

transposed the intro part of persona "aria of the soul", tried my best but there's one note off-key near the end (if only they give wider note range tho).

Spoiler

3BAAEAFJAKBAPEAUJAZBAeEAjJAoBAtEAyJA3SA8MBIJBKEBMBBOEBTJBYBBdEBiJBnBBsEBxJB2BB7ECAJCFSCKMCWJCYECaJCcMChSCmJCrMCwSC1JC6MC/RDESDJhDORDTSDYhDdRDiSDnSDshDxiD2SD7hEAiEFSEKhEPiEUSEZUEeiEjSEoUEtiEySE3iE9JFDEFJJFPiFVJFbEFhJFniFtJFzEF6JGCJGLJGUEGdJGn

• Like 1

System of a Down - Aerials (Intro)

Spoiler

6EAAKADSAGCAJKAMSAPBASKAVSAYBAbKAeSAhBAkKAnSAqBAtJAwKAzSA2EA5KA8SA/CBCKBFSBICBLKBOSBRCBUKBXSBaCBdEBgKBjSBmJBpKBsSBvKByKB1SB4MB7KB+SCBKCESCHJCKKCNECQKCTSCWCCZKCcSCfBCiKClSCoBCrKCuSCxBC0KC3SC6BC9SDAKDDSDGRDJKDMSDPKDSKDVSDYKDbKDeSDhKDkKDnSDqKDtUDwKDzSD2RD5KD8SD/KECKEFSEIKELKEOSERKEUKEXSEaKEdSEgKEjSEmUEpKEsSEvhEyKE1SE4iE7KE+SFBhFESFHUFKKFNSFQKFTSFWRFZKFcSFfSFiKFlSFoSFrKFuSFxBF0BF3BF6BF9

Later part is not that good, I wish you can set a volume to each note.

• Like 4

System of a Down - Lonely Day

Spoiler

3UAAJAEUAIkAMUAQCAUKAYCAcUAgiAkUAoCAskAwJA0RA4kA8RBAJBEJBICBMSBQiBUSBYCBcUBgJBkUBokBsUBwCB0KB4CB8UCAiCEUCICCMkCQJCURCYkCcRCgJCkJCoCCsSCwiC0SC4CC8UDAJDEUDIkDMUDQCDUKDYCDcUDgiDkUDoCDskDwJD0RD4kD8REAJEEJEICEMSEQiEUSEYCEcUEgJEkUEokEsUEwCE0KE4CE8UFAiFEUFICFMkFQJFURFYkFcRFgJFkJFoCFsSFwiF0SF4CF8UGAJGEUGIkGMUGQCGUKGYCGcUGgiGkUGoCGskGwJG0RG4kG8RHAJHEJHICHMSHQiHUSHYCHcUHgJHkUHokHsUHwCH0KH4CH8UIAiIEUIICIMkIQJIURIYkIcRIgJIkJIoCIsSIwiI0SI4CI8sJAsJMsJQsJUyJYyJkyJoyJs8Jw8J88KA8KExKIxKUxKYxKcsKgsKssKwsK0yK4yLEyLIyLM8LQ8Lc8Lg8LkxLoxL0xL4xL8UMAJMEUMIkMMUMQCMUKMYCMcUMgiMkUMoCMskMwJM0RM4kM8RNAJNEJNICNMSNQiNUSNYCNcUNgJNkUNokNsUNwCN0KN4CN8UOAiOEUOICOMkOQJOUROYkOcROgJOkJOoCOsSOwiO0SO4CO8UPAJPEUPIkPMUPQCPUKPYCPcUPgiPkUPoCPskPwJP0RP4kP8RQAJQEJQICQMSQQiQUSQYCQcUQgJQkUQokQsUQwCQ0KQ4CQ8URAiREURICRMkRQJRURRYkRcRRgJRkJRoCRsSRwiR0SR4CR8ySAySMySQySUxSYxSkxSoxSspSwpS8pTApTEsTIsTUsTYsTcyTgyTsyTwyT0xT4xUExUIxUMpUQpUcpUgpUksUosU0sU4sU8KVAKVEKVIKVMKVQKVUKVYKVcKVgKVkKVoKVsJVwJV0JV4JV8JWAJWExWIxWMxWQxWUxWYaWcsWgsWssWwsW0yW4yXEyXIyXM8XQ8Xc8Xg8XkxXoxX0xX4xX8sYAsYMsYQsYUyYYyYkyYoyYs8Yw8Y88ZA8ZExZIxZUxZYxZcsZgsZssZwsZ0yZ4yaEyaIyaM8aQ8ac8ag8akxaoxa0xa4xa8sbAsbMsbQsbUybYybkyboybs8bw8b88cA8cExcIxcUxcYxccscgscsscwsc0yc4ydEydIydM8dQ8dc8dg8dkxdoxd0xd4xd8seAseMseQseUyeYyekyeoyes8ew8e88fA8fExfIxfUxfYxfcsfgsfssfwsf0yf4ygEygIygM8gQ8gc8gg8gkxgoxg0xg4xg8shAshMshQshUyhYyhkyhoyhs8hw8h88iA8iExiIxiUxiYxicUigJikUiokisUiwCi0Ki4Ci8UjAijEUjICjMkjQJjURjYkjcRjgJjkJjoCjsSjwij0Sj4Cj8UkAJkEUkIkkMUkQCkUKkYCkdUkiiknUksCkxkk2Jk8RlCklIRlOJlUJlaClhSloilvSl2Cl9kmQUmYJmgUmosmw

https://youtu.be/PYQF4vtxVdg

If anyone can do a solo, let me know. I tried and it was a sh*. Here's a code to a part I've done if anyone wants to fix it:

Spoiler

3JAAJAMJAYCAckAgiAkkAsiAwiA8kBEiBISBQCBUkBgiBikBkCBmkBsiBukBwJBykB4iB6kB8KB+kCEiCGkCIRCKUCQRCUKCYRCcKCgJCkKCoJCsCCwkC0CC4JC8JDAJDIJDJJDKJDLJDMJDNJDOJDPJDQCDRCDSJDTkDUkDVCDWiDXiDYkDZUDaUDbiDcRDdRDeUDfKDgKDhRDiJDjJDkKDlKDmRDnRDoUDpKDqKDrRDsUDtRDuRDvRDwUDxRDyKDzJD0JD1JD2KD3RD4UD5UD6RD7RD8KD9JD+JD/KEAREBUECUEDREEREFKEG

• Like 4

Hey! 😊 I don’t use the forums or anything much, so I apologize if this has already been posted elsewhere. I recently made a video of the complete version of Smiles From Juran and someone asked me for the song code. I couldn't find this particular version anywhere else so I thought I’d give it a try! I can’t actually test this out myself since I’m on ps4 but if I understood the transcription method correctly then this should be right. Let me know if it works!

Spoiler

5MAAEAIMAQRAYSAgKAoSAwUA4hBAMCAECIMCQRCYSCgKCoSCwUC4hDAUDQRDgKDwiEASEIiEQkEYhEgSEwUFAUGAMGIUGQhGYSGgMGwhHA

Should sound like this:

Spoiler

(although a bit slower. And excuse my Umbra being consumed by fog lol.)

Edited by (PS4)ghoulcats
remembered how to embed videos

Please no hate, i know i still have some timing issues >.> but still so far my best full attempt-if you manage to make it perfect feel free to re-share then 😄

Full Metal Alchemist - Brothers
6JAAMAHKARMAVRAcSAoMAvKA+JBGJBoMBvKB5MB9RCFhCSSCaRCpSCwJDOMDVKDgMDkRDrSD4MD/KEOJEVJEjEEpEE1JE8KFCMFPKFTJFbSGARGMSGQRGXJGnSGvhG+RHGSHaRHlSHqRHyJIBKIGMIMRIcKIjSI9RJJSJNRJVJJjSJrhJ6RKCRKZSKhRKtSKyUK6RLISLQSL0iMDiMRhMZRMpSMxSNTiNckNmiNrhNyROASOHSOlROsSO4RO8MPFKPSJPZSP6RQBSQMRQRMQZKQnJQu

Wish: would give you my soul if anyone could do  "don´t let me be misunderstood" of kill bill *____*

Edited by Chilifreak
added wish

On ‎2019‎-‎09‎-‎12 at 1:57 PM, MasterVolume said:
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters:
  Hide contents

5EAAKAIRAQkAYKAghAkRAoKAshAwCAwCA4kA8UBAKBEhBIBBIUBQKBUKBYMBcEBgKBoRBwkB4KCAhCERCIKCMhCQCCQCCYUCcMCgKCkUCoBCoKCwUC0KC4MC8EDAKDIRDQkDYKDghDkRDoKDshDwCDwCD4kD8UEAKEEkEIBEIUEQKEYKEgKEokEwUEwhE4ME4hFERFIhFQEFQKFYRFghFoRFwKF4EGA

The code doesn't work 😞 😞

• Like 1

On 2019-09-01 at 9:33 AM, Pancakes2 said:

Here's like yoshi's island or something, I can't remember what it's called exactly but i think it's something nintendo.

4RAASADUAIRAPSATUAXRAeSAiUAmkAqUAuRA1UA5SA9SBBRBFRBUUBYSBcRBg

Dude having just played it with autoplay I'm pretty sure this is Saria's song from Ocarina of time