Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)HeyGiant

Yes but its a relatively old game so all the additional content just keeps snowballing a huge pile of tiny quality of life things that may look like they should've been implemented a long time ago, but DE cant start fixing everything because of the new content they planned. For example right now with pressure on them to finish Empyrean as soon as possible because people want it

Hopefully they will take a little break from large projects and focus more on the fixes and improvements after empyrean

This being said they will probably have their hands too full with fixes for Empyrean to focus on the little things

• Like 1

Yeah but the puzzle is random and you cant take a picture of how it went(unless of course u just spam screenshots)

When u polarize you usually have a certain build in mind so you dont forget, and can take a picture if you dont believe you can hold the thought

Thats the difference 

Someone can not like the post's topic or it's content, but all they had to do was ignore it

I didn't go up to them, I posted a few ideas and I don't feel that the topic was clickbaity at all; these are quality of life changes that are irrelevant to some and a major improvement for others. I'm sorry they don't agree with it, but it's hard to listen to them preach about opinions going both ways when they went out of their way to enter the discussion. I get that it's public, but that doesn't mean every sassy edgelord has to jump on it to give their two cents

7 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Not counting this post there are 27 replies in this topic, 17 of them are the topic creator.

Just...wow.

... Right? And it'll keep on growing... So easy to trigger his face with my 1st post, I'm still laughing...

Note: Because I know the OP is going to read this, I'll keep on laughing while he keeps on boiling...