Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunt?

AreeSoothsayer

Question

11 answers to this question

It scales with other damage mods like Bite and Maul, so assuming it works the same way as most other “damage mod affected” abilities, then I’d say it would accept the elemental mods. You could test it by popping into the Simulacrum and watching for if the charge procs status effects.

5 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

It scales with other damage mods like Bite and Maul, so assuming it works the same way as most other “damage mod affected” abilities, then I’d say it would accept the elemental mods. You could test it by popping into the Simulacrum and watching for if the charge procs status effects.

I did pop in, should have thought of it myself, used the status link mod. 

Doing so showed a rather NASTY damage reduction bug going on. I think linked to Hunter synergy. 

Also, I tried on single targets like in the video and groups. Not once did Hunt proc a status effect. Not ice, fire, poison or lightning. Just impact and slash.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer
Slash was rare a occurance.

44 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I did pop in, should have thought of it myself, used the status link mod. 

Doing so showed a rather NASTY damage reduction bug going on. I think linked to Hunter synergy. 

Also, I tried on single targets like in the video and groups. Not once did Hunt proc a status effect. Not ice, fire, poison or lightning. Just impact and slash.

Would be nice to know your Kubrow Status Chance. Highest you can reach is around 78% thru Mecha Overdrive + Primary with 100% SC without MS + all Dual Stat Mods.