Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does it take ducats to rank up?

PatternistSlave

1 hour ago, PatternistSlave said:

If we're all so concerned with keeping PvP and PvE separate why do I have to play PvE content to rank up with Conclave?

51 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Don't go asking silly questions like that....  PvP shouldn't be connected to PvE remember, thats why DE have listened to the minority and stopped the 5% drop chance 1k standing medallions from working on conclave after all. 

You know what's kind of funny? The whole "no rewards meaningful to PvE locked behind PvP" was definitely not initiated by people who like PvP.

I remember a time when it was possible to get potatoes as rewards in the Conclave. They got removed "by popular request" so to speak. And mind you, there definitely are quite a few things that overlap: Warframes (Primes), Weapons (Primes, variants), basic resources to build the former, slots, potatoes, Forma, Endo. Are we really going to make a clear separation between the two sides? Please! Let's! There will be so many new things in Teshin's shop.

Another thing: When for example they enabled Mesa's Walk to be usable in PvE as well, they did make it acquirable through PvE, too. So they have been careful about that in the past.

Now back to what's funny about all this. I even agree with it: there should be no meaningful PvE rewards exclusive to PvP. I'd rather not have that argument, and I'd rather not deal with people in Conclave games who "feel forced" because of something important in there. I'm there to have fun.

Only suddenly we have a huge controversy about cosmetics, of all things. You know how this looks from my perspective? Like this:

rtuQkUw.jpg

I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it any further.

As for Ducats: I agree, Ducats should not be a PvE-only resource. How else are Conclave players able to acquire Prisma weapons?

P.S.: Imho, have your universal medallions and cross that line, I don't really care all that much. In return, they should add Conclave/Lunaro challenges to Nightwave, and maybe Vitus Essence as an occasional reward, so PvP players can get some PvE cosmetics, too.

P.P.S.: If you still don't get my viewpoint and how silly all of this is: I've spent more time in PvE than I ever will in the PvP part of this game. But keep playing the "us versus you" game, it's so much easier to vilify a bunch of people, right? 🙄

23 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

snip

Honestly the only thing(s) I actually want from conclave rewards is the armor sets which aren't available for plat... the highest tier riv elite set is available for plat but strangely the lower tier ones are not.  I'd happily buy the other two for plat but for whatever reason DE don't even give us that option.... you can't even trade for them (which is a little concerning seeing as there is talk of PvP syndicates getting armor etc, I really don't want to have to re-level 2 syndicates again...)

While I don't mind the syandana, the fact I'd need to 'keep it alight' would soon get on my nerves so I wouldn't use it, pretty sure even some conclave users don't like that aspect of the syandana. 

I don't really care about the weapons skins, they're not really that good looking imo and the mods are only useful to completionists and conclave players so pretty pointless outside of that.

Relic packs and warframes etc are easily attained elsewhere so....ironically the relic packs are PvE content lol. 

20 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Honestly the only thing(s) I actually want from conclave rewards is the armor sets which aren't available for plat... the highest tier riv elite set is available for plat but strangely the lower tier ones are not.  I'd happily buy the other two for plat but for whatever reason DE don't even give us that option.... you can't even trade for them (which is a little concerning seeing as there is talk of PvP syndicates getting armor etc, I really don't want to have to re-level 2 syndicates again...)

While I don't mind the syandana, the fact I'd need to 'keep it alight' would soon get on my nerves so I wouldn't use it, pretty sure even some conclave users don't like that aspect of the syandana. 

I don't really care about the weapons skins, they're not really that good looking imo and the mods are only useful to completionists and conclave players so pretty pointless outside of that.

Relic packs and warframes etc are easily attained elsewhere so....ironically the relic packs are PvE content lol. 

You mean: Ironically, there's still no way to unlock Relics in PvP, to get those Prime weapons and Warframes. Even more ironically, the Dedicated Server configuration file (DS.cfg, you have that too, feel free to check) has this line somewhere:

PVPMODE_VOIDTEAR_ALTERNATIVE=VT_Alt_Title

A mode, which ironically again, has never made it into the game it seems.

You can't trade Arbitration skins for plat, either. Nor can you trade the other Syndicate Syandanas. Notice a pattern there?

But hey, it's not even like certain people have also made suggestions to make things tradeable in a "related" discussion. Which funnily (again! aren't we having fun today) ended in the OP declaring:

These are PVE skins and you can use them in PVE and 99% of the game is PVE.

Your logic is incorrect and none of what you said or will say will change that.

And yes I do want skins in a PVE game without playing a dead PVP mode. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The more you fanboy's keep the "DE IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND WHATEVER THEY'VE DONE SHOULD BE FOREVER KEPT LIKE THAT" mentality warframe will never reach its peak potential.

I'm also being as civil as possible while writing this. Same am I when I say the following...

You held the game back by not supporting this change or something along the lines of it. You are directly responsible and everyone is all the worse because of it. Never forget.

Edited by Kontrollo
replaced spoiler with quote

29 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

snip

This is the thing, I don't actually mind weapon skins being kept exclusive to whatever it is and if it was just weapon skins and conclave mods in conclave rewards I doubt we'd be having much of a conversation about getting the items or using the universal medallions to level up. 

But when you throw in warframe cosmetics things get a little more interesting because more people are interesting in making their frames look pretty than the weapons.  Weapons in most cases have better options via plat or tennogen (which has it's own issues, for another day lol) anyway. 

Most other syndicates can trade all the items except for the relic packs, the pizzas, the syndicate unit spectres (they drop anyway), warframe/operator suit parts and the syandana.  To be fair I have no issue with the syandana's being kept exclusive to those who earned them (same as my view on login cosmetics needing to be left at 800 and 1000 days).  However if DE follow through with adding in more items such as armor to the normal syndicates those of us who have done one side and moved to the other will be a 'bit annoyed' because that means we'll have to re-level again just to get those items. 

Being able to trade armors might become a necessity if DE decide to keep adding items to syndicates and hopefully they might consider adding that option to conclave too... or just let us buy the armor for plat... 

20 hours ago, LSG501 said:

This is the thing, I don't actually mind weapon skins being kept exclusive to whatever it is and if it was just weapon skins and conclave mods in conclave rewards I doubt we'd be having much of a conversation about getting the items or using the universal medallions to level up. 

But when you throw in warframe cosmetics things get a little more interesting because more people are interesting in making their frames look pretty than the weapons.  Weapons in most cases have better options via plat or tennogen (which has it's own issues, for another day lol) anyway. 

Most other syndicates can trade all the items except for the relic packs, the pizzas, the syndicate unit spectres (they drop anyway), warframe/operator suit parts and the syandana.  To be fair I have no issue with the syandana's being kept exclusive to those who earned them (same as my view on login cosmetics needing to be left at 800 and 1000 days).  However if DE follow through with adding in more items such as armor to the normal syndicates those of us who have done one side and moved to the other will be a 'bit annoyed' because that means we'll have to re-level again just to get those items. 

Being able to trade armors might become a necessity if DE decide to keep adding items to syndicates and hopefully they might consider adding that option to conclave too... or just let us buy the armor for plat... 

Are we now seriously talking semantics about what does and does not constitute a desirable cosmetic?

But let's have a closer look (not going to mention common stuff like Captura):

• Simaris offers a skin, blueprints for two exclusive weapons, Liset decorations.
  • Arbitrations have weapon skins, an ephemera, a sigil, an emblem, an Emote  and Operator cosmetics.
  • Syndicates have Archwing weapon parts, Syndicate weapons, the latter are tradeable and usable in the Conclave, too. Syandana with some kind of upkeep, Liset decorations.
  • Open worlds have Liset decorations, Operator armour, companion skins/colours.
  • ... Ventkids, Nightwave, all the modes/missions with Warframes in their drop tables, etc. you get the point.

• Conclave has weapon skins and armour sets, the most expensive of the latter is in the market. Also a Syandana with upkeep, like the other Syndicates.

Some of these are tradeable, some also in the market for plat, but quite a few things exclusive to a certain part of the game.

• Like 4

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kontrollo:

You mean: Ironically, there's still no way to unlock Relics in PvP, to get those Prime weapons and Warframes. Even more ironically, the Dedicated Server configuration file (DS.cfg, you have that too, feel free to check) has this line somewhere:

PVPMODE_VOIDTEAR_ALTERNATIVE=VT_Alt_Title

A mode, which ironically again, has never made it into the game it seems.

It (kinda) is, it just has no maps assigned, but the script for that is still loaded (maybe dummied out?). I expected it to be removed, since I last dealt with the dedicated server years ago.

Zitat

4.830 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Types/GameRules/PVPCTFLevels
4.830 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Types/GameRules/PVPDMLevels
4.830 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Types/GameRules/PVPSBLevels
4.830 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Types/GameRules/PVPVoidTearLevels

Zitat

6.085 Net [Info]: HostSessionCallback
6.085 Net [Info]: sessionId=****
6.085 Net [Info]: HostSessionDone (1, sessionId=*****, rewardSeed=****)
6.085 Sys [Info]: OnOpenLobbyComplete(1)
6.119 Sys [Error]: Level not found
6.120 Sys [Info]: TypeMgr cleaned 1 instances (0.00ms) and unbuilt 141 types (1.20ms) in 0.00ms
6.120 Sys [Info]: Startup time: 6.12s
6.120 Sys [Info]: Main Shutdown Initiated.
6.121 Sys [Info]: TypeMgr cleaned 0 instances (0.00ms) and unbuilt 0 types (1.04ms) in 0.00ms
6.124 Net [Info]: MatchingService::DeleteSession
6.291 Net [Info]: Deleted session

Not to mention all the very wierd stuff which was loaded until the forced shutdown. oh well, let's see if this things gets a second look at.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

It (kinda) is, it just has no maps assigned, but the script for that is still loaded (maybe dummied out?). I expected it to be removed, since I last dealt with the dedicated server years ago.

Not to mention all the very wierd stuff which was loaded until the forced shutdown. oh well, let's see if this things gets a second look at.

Well, what I'm saying is: it looks like there were plans at some point long ago to let Conclave players unlock relics, too. That in response to "but Relic Packs are PvE".

It's true that they are, it's impossible to unlock a Relic in PvP, although the rewards can be used in both types of gameplay. And this is unfair for who again? 🤔

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Are we now seriously talking semantics about what does and does not constitute a desirable cosmetic?

But let's have a closer look (not going to mention common stuff like Captura):

• Simaris offers a skin, blueprints for two exclusive weapons, Liset decorations.
  • Arbitrations have weapon skins, an ephemera, a sigil, an emblem, an Emote  and Operator cosmetics.
  • Syndicates have Archwing weapon parts, Syndicate weapons, the latter are tradeable and usable in the Conclave, too. Syandana with some kind of upkeep, Liset decorations.
  • Open worlds have Liset decorations, Operator armour, companion skins/colours.
  • ... Ventkids, Nightwave, all the modes/missions with Warframes in their drop tables, etc. you get the point.

• Conclave has weapon skins and armour sets, the most expensive of the latter is in the market. Also a Syandana with upkeep, like the other Syndicates.

Some of these are tradeable, some also in the market for plat, but quite a few things exclusive to a certain part of the game.

Everyone has a different opinion on what is 'desirable', I've only been talking about my own opinion on that subject. 

The main 6 syndicates don't need to be done separately to every other game mode so they're almost passive to PvE.  Simaris isn't much different either other than the daily visit to get a new scan target. 

Arbitrations is supposed to be 'end game', we've had numerous threads about what rewards 'end gamers' want and it usually boils down to cosmetics... mind you arbitrations has it's own issues imo but thats a different issue. 

Operator cosmetics.. most of them are available for plat.

Little duck/quills.. yeah there's some bits in there you can't trade but in a way that kind of fulfils the 'better weapons for better rank' that some players want.  In all honesty though they're fairly quick and easy to level up because they're PvE...

The closest PvE syndicate to conclave would be ventkids where you kind of have to break away from PvE if you want to do things quickly you need to do the races but you can still buy the boards via plat if you just want the standing.  In all honesty though I managed to level up and do all my boards in about 2 weeks once they buffed the race standing and because you ALWAYS get standing in a race, unlike conclave where you can en up with nothing for your time. 

The likley reason the community is 'annoyed' about the change is because DE basically changed their mind after a couple of players (honestly only seen one) complained to steve on twitter, even though the general consensus from the majority is that conclave is not a good game mode to play, some of the 'conclave community' can be quite toxic to 'non regulars', and well even if we were the luckiest people in the world 1K standing from a 5% drop item would hardly speed us up the rankings, it would be one hell of a grind... I managed to get both the new weapons and gauss parts before even seeing 1 of the medallions, now I was lucky in my drops but still....  

On 2019-09-11 at 12:39 AM, LSG501 said:

I actually thought we were having a more civilised discussion about 'PvP versus PvE' hand rather than 'PvE players versus PvP players'

I don't play conclave enough to experience the toxicity (not that I'd care, I'm old enough to just ignore it) but it's what some say is an issue for them and I doubt they're lying, it's in PvE so it's likely in PvP too.  There's ALWAYS a small minority of toxic players in every game and with the way DE are promoting the game of late it's likely to pull more in if you get me.   The bigger issue to me personally is the actual game mechanics, matchmaking, and how the standing is rewarded, give me a game mode closer to UT or quake (which I actually enjoy), with balanced matchmaking and standing rewards and well I'd probably be happy to grind the standing.

I've only seen that one person's post and well I didn't bother looking into it in great deal tbh I have better things to be doing lol... either way is it worth death threats, no...

I can't say I call a subset of players garbage community either...

Alright, let's put that to rest (last time I'm putting this in words here):

From a "PvP player's perspective" -- which I'm not really, or not only, or whatever; I've started playing Conclave specifically again a few weeks ago after ~2.5 years of not doing so -- there are far more relevant items, and even far more cosmetics "locked behind PvE" than what the Conclave Syndicate has on offer to a "PvE player".

I've seen the toxicity argument come up a lot (this one for years btw.), I've seen actually relevant items removed from reward tables a long time ago (by "popular request"). I've seen the "casuals have to risk getting reported & banned" argument, too.

Now somehow this announcement and the devs backtracking on it -- which ultimately didn't even change the status quo -- prompted this weird kind of outcry.

And it was not that one guy on Twitter's fault, it was the devs who decided it. On one hand I agree with the decision inasmuch that it would've set a bad precedent, for all the reasons stated so far. On the other hand I honestly don't care enough for anyone's Fashionframe, so if they're going to change their mind again, have another one of these for the record: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I guess I'm in some kind of minority with that, too.

However, those who do care and wanted to vent their anger needed a scapegoat, and they found it in "that one Twitter guy" and those who like playing Conclave/Lunaro as a whole. So the "us vs. them" narrative is of course very convenient.

Imho and ultimately, the devs just did everyone a disservice with all of this.

On another note, has anyone thought how much energy these people put into venting their anger? If these people had sent each other some PMs and organised some casual Conclave/Lunaro matches, they'd have more standing after a short while -- and probably already the 50k weekly, too -- than they would after countless hours in Disruption through the new medallion. Food for thought.

Now on to actually relevant things:

• Matchmaking: I agree. We had requests for matchmaking even back in 2015, and in early 2016 they introduced Recruit Conditioning (Patch). That's it.

• The game mechanics argument comes up a lot, too. But imho it's inherently tied to proper matchmaking, I've tried to explain that point of view countless times already in this subsection. Not going to elaborate here, sorry.

• Rewards:
    • Both Standing and Affinity have not kept up with the times, I agree. Other relevant rewards, too, for that matter. In a recent thread I asked for Forma, because it's so easy to get them in Fissures these days. Turns out they're already in the drop table (stumbled on it on the Wiki, then soon after got very lucky myself). 0.25% drop chance end of match reward. A blueprint, by the way. 👌

• Early on in Conclave 2.0 people would get more standing and the end of a round. Got changed in favour of kills etc. because some people would try to hide/afk instead of simply playing the game. This is why we can't have nice things.

P.S.: By the way -- and I'm not going to check -- has anyone in all those tens of threads and hundreds of more or less angry posts lost a word about how the supposedly "Universal Medallion" is only in a PvE mission's drop table? 🤨

Edited by Kontrollo
guess I had to comment again later

9 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Now on to actually relevant things:

• Matchmaking: I agree. We had requests for matchmaking even back in 2015, and in early 2016 they introduced Recruit Conditioning (Patch). That's it.

• The game mechanics argument comes up a lot, too. But imho it's inherently tied to proper matchmaking, I've tried to explain that point of view countless times already in this subsection. Not going to elaborate here, sorry.

• Rewards:
    • Both Standing and Affinity have not kept up with the times, I agree. Other relevant rewards, too, for that matter. In a recent thread I asked for Forma, because it's so easy to get them in Fissures these days. Turns out they're already in the drop table (stumbled on it on the Wiki, then soon after got very lucky myself). 0.25% drop chance end of match reward. A blueprint, by the way. 👌

• Early on in Conclave 2.0 people would get more standing and the end of a round. Got changed in favour of kills etc. because some people would try to hide/afk instead of simply playing the game. This is why we can't have nice things.

P.S.: By the way -- and I'm not going to check -- has anyone in all those tens of threads and hundreds of more or less angry posts lost a word about how the supposedly "Universal Medallion" is only in a PvE mission's drop table? 🤨

Game mechanics imo are more due to the way that the warframe moves in conclave is tied to the way it moves in PvE, ie bullet jumping etc which just ruins any sort of fun in the game for me personally.  Yeah I get it conclave is going to be faster paced than PvE but at the same time some aspects of PvE don't fit into PvP imo... I keep referencing UT/Quake as a benchmark for a good PvP and that's because they are dedicated PvP games and were designed around it rather than being 'bolted on' to a PvE game. 

Lunaro just has issues with even finding the damn ball and the last time I tried it there was zero 'notification' if you're about to be tackled etc so you can't even try to evade the enemy. 

You can't even practice because here is no 'against AI' option which could work both ways.. a slower rep grind and practice.  Clearly they can add AI enemies to conclave, that's basically what the Dog Days event was. 

Rewards.  Yeah they need a general buff and imo part of the issue for standing is that (last I checked) if you came 4th our 4 players you don't actually get any standing, throw in matchmaking that may stick a 'newbie' with someone who actually likes conclave and well thats soon going to 'put people off playing'. 

Yeah we can 'rig the system' with private groups but we shouldn't need to do that. 

As to the medallions... I honestly feel like they're something they just slung together at the last minute to add something to disruption reward tables.  The reason I say it was last minute, well they had to take out that umbra essence and outside of gauss (which you only need once in most cases), kuva (on kuva map) the lua lens and the 2 new weapons (which don't even drop from the reward table) the only rewards are relics (annoyingly you can't even get axi relics) and some stupidly low amounts of credits...so they basically needed something for players to 'return for' so stuck it at 5% drop chance on the higher tiers... the problem is that for many of us the only reason we even cared about the medallion was because it could be used on conclave standing too.   I literally have no reason to do disruption now I have the weapons, gauss and am already overloaded with unused relics...

Edited by LSG501

I’m just gonna sum it up to you don’t like conclave and you want access to the rewards just to say you have that option. Vilifying a part of the community because you’re upset at DEs decisions makes no sense and really proves that you all would really point blame at anyone else other then the devs when your upset. EVEN if it’s no true reason to be upset. You’re saying a vocal minority that DE practically never listens to somehow managed to force them to change their mind. If that’s the case we’d still have LOR. We’d probably get void keys back cause there’s a minority asking for those to return. We’d probably have more endgame content right now if they were doing this.... you and Everyone complaining about the decision is taking something DE said and turning it on your own subsection of the community. It’s sad that you all think this way. I don’t believe UM’s should be used in PvP. But I feel like if they are going to go this route then PvP needs more changes and balances then what’s currently going on. Instead of trying to dismiss an entire gamemode and it’s rewards which are mind you optional... you all whine and are so aggressive about having it removed or adding an alternate way to earn standing for rewards that most of you aren’t even going to use/can use. Again you just want the ability to say I can get this if I wanted to. Which in reality you still can... you just don’t want to

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I’m just gonna sum it up to you don’t like conclave and you want access to the rewards just to say you have that option. Vilifying a part of the community because you’re upset at DEs decisions makes no sense and really proves that you all would really point blame at anyone else other then the devs when your upset. EVEN if it’s no true reason to be upset. You’re saying a vocal minority that DE practically never listens to somehow managed to force them to change their mind. If that’s the case we’d still have LOR. We’d probably get void keys back cause there’s a minority asking for those to return. We’d probably have more endgame content right now if they were doing this.... you and Everyone complaining about the decision is taking something DE said and turning it on your own subsection of the community. It’s sad that you all think this way. I don’t believe UM’s should be used in PvP. But I feel like if they are going to go this route then PvP needs more changes and balances then what’s currently going on. Instead of trying to dismiss an entire gamemode and it’s rewards which are mind you optional... you all whine and are so aggressive about having it removed or adding an alternate way to earn standing for rewards that most of you aren’t even going to use/can use. Again you just want the ability to say I can get this if I wanted to. Which in reality you still can... you just don’t want to

I'll happily admit I don't like conclave (my view on it has never changed)... it's a poorly designed PvP bolt on for a PvE game.  It's reward structure is completely unbalanced as is matchmaking....  I don't mind a well designed PvP like UT/Quake but conclave is anything but well designed and the fact that DE basically refuses to do anything about it really doesn't help matters.... 

If the concalve players who complained hadn't been all upset about the universal medallion affecting their little subsection (your term...) of the game there wouldn't be an issue would there....I'd maybe go as far as say those complaining are more concerned that they won't be able to milk the 'newbies' for their own standing if players can get standing elsewhere but that would be cynical wouldn't it. 

Funnily enough you don't see people who levelled ventkids (which is just as separate to the PvE game as conclave) complaining, you don't see the ones who completed cephalon simaris complaining, you don't see any of the other syndicates complaining... nope just conclave... the rest are sensible enough to realise that 1k standing at 5% drop rate is hardly going to impact the rate of progression on a syndicate....

It's fine though, removing the only reason for many of us to even bother with disruption isn't going to make us come to conclave, it will still remain a dead subsection of the game like usual....

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I'll happily admit I don't like conclave (my view on it has never changed)... it's a poorly designed PvP bolt on for a PvE game.  It's reward structure is completely unbalanced as is matchmaking....  I don't mind a well designed PvP like UT/Quake but conclave is anything but well designed and the fact that DE basically refuses to do anything about it really doesn't help matters.... 

If the concalve players who complained hadn't been all upset about the universal medallion affecting their little subsection (your term...) of the game there wouldn't be an issue would there....I'd maybe go as far as say those complaining are more concerned that they won't be able to milk the 'newbies' for their own standing if players can get standing elsewhere but that would be cynical wouldn't it. 

Funnily enough you don't see people who levelled ventkids (which is just as separate to the PvE game as conclave) complaining, you don't see the ones who completed cephalon simaris complaining, you don't see any of the other syndicates complaining... nope just conclave... the rest are sensible enough to realise that 1k standing at 5% drop rate is hardly going to impact the rate of progression on a syndicate....

It's fine though, removing the only reason for many of us to even bother with disruption isn't going to make us come to conclave, it will still remain a dead subsection of the game like usual....

Because it’s a possibility that PvP is separate from pve in a sense of uhhh....... general brother. Ventkids is a pve grind that you can do ... and if your only reason to play disruption is a minuscule amount of um standing in sorry brother. You don’t have to come to conclave! But the rewards will remain exclusive 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Because it’s a possibility that PvP is separate from pve in a sense of uhhh....... general brother. Ventkids is a pve grind that you can do ... and if your only reason to play disruption is a minuscule amount of um standing in sorry brother. You don’t have to come to conclave! But the rewards will remain exclusive 

Ah that response explains everything.... I suppose some people need to feel more special than others after all.

I suppose the rest of us will just have to resort to rigging the concalve reward system like most of the current conclave players have already done...

I never knew a group of people would be so worried about a 1000 point 5% drop chance medallion affecting their 'special place'...

Edited by LSG501

8 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Ah that response explains everything.... I suppose some people need to feel more special than others after all.

I suppose the rest of us will just have to resort to rigging the concalve reward system like most of the current conclave players have already done...

I never knew a group of people would be so worried about a 1000 point 5% drop chance medallion affecting their 'special place'...

It’s not A special place! Everyone’s invited. Whether you want t join the party is up to you!

11 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s not A special place! Everyone’s invited. Whether you want t join the party is up to you!

Keep telling yourself that one.... if you'd like to read the reasons people don't want to play conclave (not just in this thread) you'll see that it is anything but. 

If it was a such a special place and everyone is invited why is it so few people actually play conclave.... hmm....

Just now, LSG501 said:

Keep telling yourself that one.... if you'd like to read the reasons people don't want to play conclave (not just in this thread) you'll see that it is anything but. 

If it was a such a special place and everyone is invited why is it so few people actually play conclave.... hmm....

Because the playerbase doesn’t want to play conclave! The playerbase is as toxic as regular wf. While the gameplay is broken it can be fixed  and is likely to if they are keeping PvP rewards within PvP. Matchmaking is an issue because people don’t play it and the majority of the community wants it deleted rather then fixed. If conclave was a non existent mode then yes I’d lobby for UM but being that it’s a gamemode anyone can access at anytime and while may be faulty has the same level playing field with pretty much anyone in it it’s fine for the rewards to be exclusive to said syndicate.

on top of that do you really believe they based their entire decision  off a dozen players? Be real.. but aye keep complaining and being aggressive towards us dude 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Because the playerbase doesn’t want to play conclave! The playerbase is as toxic as regular wf. While the gameplay is broken it can be fixed  and is likely to if they are keeping PvP rewards within PvP. Matchmaking is an issue because people don’t play it and the majority of the community wants it deleted rather then fixed. If conclave was a non existent mode then yes I’d lobby for UM but being that it’s a gamemode anyone can access at anytime and while may be faulty has the same level playing field with pretty much anyone in it it’s fine for the rewards to be exclusive to said syndicate.

on top of that do you really believe they based their entire decision  off a dozen players? Be real.. but aye keep complaining and being aggressive towards us dude 

Of course players don't want to play conclave, it has no end of issues that need fixing and we've given DE plenty of time to 'fix' conclave (it still has the exact same issues it had when I started playing...), even DE aren't bothered about fixing it so players might actually play it more...   why would people want to play something that is at it's core a broken game mode.... and that's ignoring those that can't even find a team to play in due to lack of interest in conclave...

Um PvE players weren't the ones that went and complained on Steve's twitter.... and knowing DE they probably would take notice of the loudest minority, it wouldn't be the first time, especially when the majority had no issue with them being used for conclave so wouldn't have been raising any issue over them being used there, just like the PvE players didn't complain over the other syndicates being able to use them....

Edited by LSG501

24 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Of course players don't want to play conclave, it has no end of issues that need fixing and we've given DE plenty of time to 'fix' conclave (it still has the exact same issues it had when I started playing...), even DE aren't bothered about fixing it so players might actually play it more...   why would people want to play something that is at it's core a broken game mode.... and that's ignoring those that can't even find a team to play in due to lack of interest in conclave...

Um PvE players weren't the ones that went and complained on Steve's twitter.... and knowing DE they probably would take notice of the loudest minority, it wouldn't be the first time, especially when the majority had no issue with them being used for conclave so wouldn't have been raising any issue over them being used there, just like the PvE players didn't complain over the other syndicates being able to use them....

You still don’t get it. Do you really think people complaining on Twitter made them force these changes? Or internal conversation mainly influenced it. If a majority of the community was for it which it was they’d see no true issue in implementing the UM because most of the things they do are in favor of the casual less competitive community. Keep blaming the conclave people for des final decision though. You seem very adamant on that 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You still don’t get it. Do you really think people complaining on Twitter made them force these changes? Or internal conversation mainly influenced it. If a majority of the community was for it which it was they’d see no true issue in implementing the UM because most of the things they do are in favor of the casual less competitive community. Keep blaming the conclave people for des final decision though. You seem very adamant on that 

Let me see... DE had already made the decision to allow UNIVERSAL medallions (weird choice of name for something that wasn't supposed to work on everything) to work on ALL syndicates in the original announcement.  Then some conclave player(s) complained on twitter about it being usable on conclave...  well seems pretty obvious to me but conclave player will never accept that... it's all DE's fault in their eyes....

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Let me see... DE had already made the decision to allow UNIVERSAL medallions to work on ALL syndicates in the original announcement.  Then some conclave player(s) complained on twitter about it being usable on conclave...  well seems pretty obvious to me but conclave player will never accept that... it's all DE's fault....

So what your saying is DE has never reverted or took back anything that they’ve done ever? You’re giving the dozens of players too much credit. esp on Twitter not the fourms or reddit but Twitter ...... while yes it may be a factor I’m pretty sure it’s not the final word. And considering those conclave players don’t have access to the games code devkit etc I’m pretty sure they didn’t change anything. But it’s only a dozen players so why should de care. Right? 

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Let me see... DE had already made the decision to allow UNIVERSAL medallions (weird choice of name for something that wasn't supposed to work on everything) to work on ALL syndicates in the original announcement.  Then some conclave player(s) complained on twitter about it being usable on conclave...  well seems pretty obvious to me but conclave player will never accept that... it's all DE's fault in their eyes....

You provide nothing productive you spew hate aggression and anger I’m not interacting with someone who can’t be mature enough to engage in actual conversation without resorting to needless insults. I’ve done that before and I see no need to continue that negative behavior for myself. Grow up man and have a nice day !

24 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You provide nothing productive you spew hate aggression and anger

lol.. funny I thought that with your first post.... but figured I'd just play along and see how long it took for you to 'rage quit'...

If you'd like to see the rest of the thread I was having a nice civilised discussion with the previous poster prior to your post....

Edited by LSG501