Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Mow Them Down" Nightwave Bug

Pryzmatiq

Thought it was awesome when I first logged in, two of the same, went and did a survival. It did tell me they were completed, even claimed +1000 rep while fighting... BUT, check nightwave, and instead of gaining a level like even one of the two would've caused, they were still there empty.

Later missions the resetting seemed entirely random but every few minutes. I'd get one of the two suddenly tell me it's back to 10, the other at 50, one even completed a second time, but of course checking in the nightwave status always tells you they're at zero.

It seems to reset on every tile. I even completed it once in a dark sector survival mission, standing in the same room, butchering 150 units of infested with my Ignis. Then in the next room the counter started from 1, and I haven't get the credit at the end.

4 minutes ago, ABalazs said:

It seems to reset on every tile. I even completed it once in a dark sector survival mission, standing in the same room, butchering 150 units of infested with my Ignis. Then in the next room the counter started from 1, and I haven't get the credit at the end.

Exact same problem here; I actually have TWO of my Dailies for Nightwave set to "Mow them Down" and I've not been able to keep my progress from room to room.