Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Mow Them Down" Nightwave Bug

Pryzmatiq

2 minutes ago, (PS4)IndecencE said:

Exact same problem here; I actually have TWO of my Dailies for Nightwave set to "Mow them Down" and I've not been able to keep my progress from room to room. 

Same here.

I actually even completed one of them by as someone else mentioned killing 150 in 1 room, got the standing for it so I ranked up, but they are still there.

Same here. I guess it's confusing the code since it's a double entry and this never happened before, I'm guessing. Oh well, it's just 2000. A few encounters with emissary assassins or one run on the emissary events and you'll have it, null sweat. Kind of annoying though, if you're a completionist.

Same bug two instances keep resetting.

So I went to a dark sector, no sentinel/pet didn't use any skill only primary.

First one did reset once it reached 150, I continued and this time got the completion at 150 with Nora acknowledgement. I continued and got the second completion with again Nora acknowledgement. I extracted, but didn't get any of the two challenges, they were both reset 0/150 after extraction.

Edited by invalidusername

I think it's due to having the same challenge appear twice within the same three day period (IIRC, Thursday's challenge was also mow them down). As far as I recall, this hasn't happened before. If a fix doesn't come, it should be sorted by tomorrow when the old challenge times out.