Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me i am nub at profit taker

TheSavageTyrant

Question

I am 86 days old in game 14 mr 

I tried to solo profit taker and realised i am so bad at him that i cant do him at all right now. I dont have chroma but i have a inaros who survives near the orb mother. 

Can u guys suggest me good weapons and most importantly good ARCHGUN for the orb mother. Right now i only have velocitus, grattler and imperator vandal 

And also give me some tips for the orb mother 

Edited by Fastrack4399

11 answers to this question

i use a imperator vandal an a friend used a normal imperator for awhile
with just using a oberon with phoniex renwal to help support my team an my friend using a chroma we able to 2 man it

Friends chroma buff was able to help his less modded standard imperator take down limbs much faster than my fully modded out imperator vandal (both without riven)
https://tennoware.com/archguns-land/imperator vandal/110111000b905a503a305a005b205a405a105a903v
here is link to what i think my imperator vandals build is as im currently too drowsy to play an goign off of memory
https://tennoware.com/archguns-land/imperator vandal/110101002b905a503a305a903b205a405a105c405v
this would be the build i would want but missing the sabot rounds mod

also watch this vid

22 minutes ago, Fastrack4399 said:

Inaros i only take him to profit taker otherwise i dont use him. Generally i play with volt rhino wisp saryn 

Rhino and Saryn are a bit braindead but I applaud the other choices. In general frames that can either nuke or tank all damage just teach bad habits for playing the game, rather than learning to evade damage, learning game mechanics etc to be able to take fragile frames into combat and emerge unscathed as well as with say Rhino for example, using him for his great crowd control and massive team damage buff, rather than because he's tanky. 

Inaros is fine, but without arcanes even chroma has a bad time (I'm looking at you elevate).Before getting that arcane I could do it solo but it wasn't enjoyable.
imo get chroma (the prime is cheap'ish now), build him for power and duration and you will have a much more fast kill-time, witch is important on this boss fight last phase if you don't have maxed out archguns.

A while back I got dragged into the Profit Taker fight, while I just tried to join a game of fractures. I was MR8-9, with no thought out build. I like to just experiment a lot with different frames, so most of the time I have totally crap builds for any sort of powerful enemies. I still can't decide on a main. I guess I really like Revenant.

But luckily my squad mates knew what to do. We won the battle, in spite of my fooling around. I can't join that boss fight on my own, because I'm not at Old Mate ranking yet. So that's kinda weird how Warframe just randomly puts me in a boss fight, while I didn't even select that. I don't even meet the requirements! How does Warframe decide you get to join a high level boss fight like that?

Edited by (PS4)CeetjeBeetje
see bold word

On 2019-09-16 at 4:47 PM, (PS4)CeetjeBeetje said:

I can't join that boss fight on my own, because I'm not at Old Mate ranking yet. So that's kinda weird how Warframe just randomly puts me in a boss fight, while I didn't even select that. I don't even meet the requirements!

Wait what is taxi to profit taker allowed thats new to me i thought taxi to profit taker is not allowed as u dont have a heavy weapon. 

Maybe they fixed it by now. I found out later that the whole reason to rank up with Fortuna standing is to unlock the ability to summon heavy weapons and do the Profit taker mission. (And maybe get the best parts for kitguns)

Could be that it was a glitch, because it didn't happen again after that. I'm still not at old mate ranking, though. Too much doing repetitive missions over and over again. Wish you could earn standing for sealing fractures, It's plenty challenging and stays fun.

I wish there were more big multi-staged boss fights like that in Warframe.