Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does the phrase "Every Warframe is good" applies for weapons too?

(PSN)Swarmtorn

If you put warframe buff + arcanes in the equation, yes. Without, all weapons can clear star chart, almost all can go in "endgame" content (level 100).

Welcome to warframe, people min max their build to S#&$ on level 200 enemies, are still asking to get more way to be overpowered and complaint if anything is a bit hard (hard being something that can tank the almighty mk1 braton)

So yeah everything is good and cheap build can do the job. I personally love my 0 potato 0 forma wisp tipedo prime.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Swarmtorn said:

It was a shower thought.

With the optimum build, can any weapon be useful for "endgame"?

Yup. You make a weapon "good" the same way you make a warframe "good".

Especially if you match a weapon with the frame you use.

Chorma makes every weapon "good" when using his damage buffs.

Nova can slow enemies for weapons that deal more damage on headshots. 

Nidus can group enemies to make use of weapons with large aoe , timed blasts and such.

Mag can pull enemies into effects left around like heat/gas patches, zenistar's charged attack.

Might not be the best examples. Just saying the correct match of weapon and frame can make the weapon effective.

It's just not worth choosing certain weapons when better options become available. Why use short range ,low power furax (MR fodder) over gram? Or why use Zylok over pyrana, staticor or tombfinger?

22 minutes ago, RadonRadish said:

No riven is going to make a weapon with 5% status chance and crit good. 

But it may add enough pure damage for it to not matter as much. 

"Good" and "Great" aren't the same thing, without a doubt but "useful" was the criteria given to meet. Lol

Trust me, i'm probably the most anti-Riven player out there... i'm trying to avoid just answering "trash weapons are trash, and Rivens are trash too so there's no hope. Doom!"

But they can make a difference in terrible weapons... it's what Rivens were literally designed for... and they should've stayed there.