Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ARBITRATION FEEDBACK] DE Should Make The Biggest And Most Badass Looking Armor Set As A Reward For Arbitration And Make Them 100 Vitus Essence For Each Piece!

VotumPrime

16 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

Top tier status symbol armor of power given only to the most powerful of all Tenno! I would farm for that whole set as long as it's parts are larger than the Vetala Shoulder pieces!

I'm hoping it will be completely metal too and wearing it makes any Warframe look like it was big and made for war! 

They can make it so that random NPCs will acknowledge it. Imagine stepping into the relay and talking to Baro Ki Teer and he goes "Oh my mighty warrior! You grace me with your presence!" in a lewd voice!  

If it's too little we will make it 1000 Vitus Essence a piece! 

You'll still get bored after you farm it. 

20 hours ago, Short_Temper said:

(Hun)How's about no? I'm getting really sick of the try-hards saying stupid "crap" about stupid "grinds only they can possibly do" when they know DAMN well they won't do it! This really is starting to piss me off...

Either come up with a solid, GOOD idea, or please STFU about "grinds only we can do". Because I guarantee this idea would be so poorly received, itd be removed and locked after a week!

I mean. It’s a grind anyone can do and it’s likely given that ppl love free cosmetics. Arbys aren’t that hard for one so I don’t see the issue in the idea. “Everyone can get the armor” what’s wrong with that. I doubt it’d be removed because then it’d be more issues if implemented “it’s not fair de how come they get the armor”