Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sounds of Shawzin Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

8 hours ago, qaNitro said:

I'm sure there will be like 2 japanese dudes that will totally OBLITERATE everyone else with no sweat on them...

...damn when you think more about it it's actually very possible!

some people are using macros, the rules say they prefer if you didnt and im guessing they will judge you hard if you use one but there is a video in here where someone clearly used one and had cropped out the bottom so you couldnt see them switching between scales lmao.

28 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I wasn't planning to spend all night on this but here we are :smile:

tbh i feel that edited or multi track songs should be in the group section and solo non edited should be in the solo but you got a win either way lmao

Edited by MaxScarf

On 2019-09-20 at 12:45 PM, uberfu said:

DE might want to link to some official legal rules for this contest.

As well as the fact that technically a purchase is required to participate.

Have you clicked the contest link and read what is on the page? Anyways, it’s not a big deal to get a shawzin if you want to enter. Also, most of the questions have been answered. So, like any contest in the past. they provide what they are looking for and if you have to ask if you can do this or that. Then your either doing something that is against the policies of the game and what they listed down as what qualifies and what does not. Other than that it’s just like I said earlier. This is like every other contest we’ve had in the past. The macro questions have been answered. all Warframe sounds are 100% okay to use and any sound not from Warframe would be a copyright issue. So besides knowing that the games policies always apply to contests what other legal and official rules do you need posted?  

5 minutes ago, NeroAugustine said:

Contest Entry:
Semantics on Shawzin

Regardless of if this wins anything, I hope you guys like it.
It is, of course, an original work.

i think you got disqualified cause you have snares or whatever, sounds have to come from warframe and be not heavily changed.

53 minutes ago, SailingSilky said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpi-jHFzsNw

I have absolutely no ability to make my right hand do anything more complex than moving my mouse, so I'm stuck using the shawzin with only three notes. I did my best with what I had!

i recommend changing the keys in the settings, i use instead of left, down, right m,k,o

it helps alot cause its going up and down instead of left and right like my left hand