Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few rare codex scans help

(PSN)nukester84

Question

13 answers to this question

10 hours ago, (PS4)nukester84 said:

Defence doesn't spawn dropships

IO Defence on Jupiter under the old tileset use to send in a drop ship after five defence rounds, I'd say it's still the same.

Damn, with the new tileset DE did now no ship spawns in at the end of the round, I stayed for 15 rounds to see and not one ship, comon DE put the ship back please.

Edited by Slayer-.
Tested tileset.

Both Crewmen: I use Rescue instead of Interception, trigger alarms ASAP > find Eximus > rinse and repeat, Radar Mods recommended, can’t confirm that low Conclave rating counts. Vapos Dropships: they spawn in few Tiles but you can’t scan them. Found 1Tile but before I enter it the Dropship is gone, I’m to slow so I can’t tell it’s possible to Scan it. 

On 2019-09-29 at 2:31 AM, Slayer-. said:

IO Defence on Jupiter under the old tileset use to send in a drop ship after five defence rounds, I'd say it's still the same.

Damn, with the new tileset DE did now no ship spawns in at the end of the round, I stayed for 15 rounds to see and not one ship, comon DE put the ship back please.

Are you sure dropships came on the old gas city tileset? The only planet I know that defense dropships happen is Venus.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Are you sure dropships came on the old gas city tileset? The only planet I know that defense dropships happen is Venus.

They were Corpus double digit level and you spawned in and ran down a small ramp to an elevator you went up a long way, once you were up the top you run along a wide corridor out a big door, the defence objective was at the back at the highest part of the map, there was a large cabinet in front of the objective you could stand on top of to shoot from or stand in front of it or wherever you wanted, because of the railings around the area you had one main way up via wide stairs from the front and two normal/narrow stairs towards the back on each side, one on the left and another on the right, the Corpus ship would appear at the back right side stairs after the first 5 rounds then again at the end of each.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo, replaced console for cabinet

On 2019-09-30 at 7:28 AM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Both Crewmen: I use Rescue instead of Interception, trigger alarms ASAP > find Eximus > rinse and repeat, Radar Mods recommended, can’t confirm that low Conclave rating counts. Vapos Dropships: they spawn in few Tiles but you can’t scan them. Found 1Tile but before I enter it the Dropship is gone, I’m to slow so I can’t tell it’s possible to Scan it. 

Might try it myself, hate fact the are 2 tiers of enemies so increasing levels ruins the chance to meet these eximuses

20 hours ago, AVSManfred said:

Might try it myself, hate fact the are 2 tiers of enemies so increasing levels ruins the chance to meet these eximuses

Not only that, RNG also choosing between around 6 different units, need lots of patience.

Edit: They mostly spawn in side rooms and unallerted, maxed Range on Enemy Radar helps a lot.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099