Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

saryn rework when?

agentkido

3 hours ago, Andele3025 said:

I mean its objectively a fact that you could cut Saryn base damage as much as you want short of making it 0, it wouldnt stop people from whining about her because its not a Saryn issue, but a personal problem with the people that will cry as any player on a mission where Saryn can do anything will hit some 1k scaling damage and at that point 12 spores will do the job eventually thus do the "muh killsteals". And as said since i use saryn for melee+aoe stun+viral and toxin for free on enemies if a damage nerf means bugfixes its gonna be a net positive.

So you concede that its a personal issue and not an actual issue with the frame. And yet they should still nerf her just in case? Am I right? 

Low power Saryn builds are already possible and I have to say from testing that its a no from me. And judging by this thread and in-game its a no for many others as well.

Last time I checked, trash mobs are supposed to be trash. Hydron is used for levelling. People wanna go in and be levelled up asap so that they can do other things in the game. Why some are unwilling to admit this and move on is beyond me. 

Edited by Azrael_V

1 minute ago, Azrael_V said:

So you concede that its a personal issue and not an actual issue with the frame. And yet they should still nerf her just in case? Am I right? 

Low power Saryn builds are already possible and I have to say from testing that its a no from me. And judging by this thread and in-game its a no for many others as well.

Last time I checked, trash mobs are supposed to be trash. Hydron is used for levelling. People wanna go in and be levelled up asap so that they can do other things in the game. Why some are unwilling to admit this and move on is beyond me. 

Dude i never conceded anything as im not even arguing that its a issue with the frame/that she should be nerfed, im saying the problem people are raging on is worthless AND since the few voices from DE that are actually transparent towards playerbase have stated they might wanna nerf Saryn if a few other things get nerfed too, it wont change anything if the good points of her design are kept (which they should because she its a solid kit) and if there is effort put into nerfing her, can some bugs (her 4 not stunning enemies that are still infected by the dot part, 2 augment being a second based heal instead of regeneration stat mechanic, melee hit area detection for spores, etc) and possibly a augment or alteration to let 3 be a channeled skill be added into said rework.

Removed several pages of off topic, argumentative and generally antagonistic posts. 

Whatever discussion to be had in this topic has already occurred and I'm afraid it will be closed now to prevent further issues.

Take care.