Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania damage reduction or doge to survive

spectra77

The Titania kit changes brings a lot to the fans of the fame me included however as she stands her kit is unreliable, her 4th ability  drains energy while she is supposed ton be a caster frame and even with all that evasion all it takes is a that one bullet u weren't able to doge to take you down while i get her kit is supposed bring a different method of survival to the game i personally think her 4th should be changed to an duration so she can cast spells without worrying about energy and give her damage reduction on all her buffs it does not have to be a lot o like the other frames but enough to make sure when that one bullet that u dont doge hits you  you can not get one shorted on higher  level missions. but what  does anyone think doge or  damage reduction  that do you think. 

Titania's survival isn't an issue at the moment because you can even use an Aviator for that. Razorwing on duration is not a good concept. Yes, you will solve the problem with excessive waste energy , but the rest of the problems will not go away. Titania needs rework of her mechanics. Her abilities can do a lot, but due to loads of bugs and imperfections of their work, they are simply useless in most cases.

2 часа назад, Chaemyerelis сказал:

Does adaptation proc when you dodge enemy fire?

🤔

No. I tested it on rockets. Missiles give 2 stacks of protection explosion damage (direct damage and AOE damage). Titania can only evade direct damage, so we get 1 stack or 2 stacks if evasion doesn't work.

Edited by zhellon