Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Veteran Exerpt - Ghost Recon review

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

In Angry Joe's Ghost Recon Review he completely nails the Warframe experience for me. The game has become too easy, monotonous, and predictable. The enemies lack variation or tactics. The tasks feel meaningless and lose their novelty quickly.

Just replace the word "Helicopter" with "Archwing"and you have an accurate description of how it feels to play Warframe

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

n Angry Joe's Ghost Recon Review he completely nails the Warframe experience for me. The game has become too easy, monotonous, and predictable. The enemies lack variation or tactics. The tasks feel meaningless and lose their novelty quickly.

that's what is to be a veteran
ivé been only loggin into warframe to do dojo decorations for a long long long long time.
There's still things to farm? yeah, but i couldn't care less about having all arcanes or kitguns, or all decorations and trophies from cetus/vellis.
Even doing missions with weird frames or trying to use bad weapons is boring nowadays.
If anyone wants any help on my clan/alliance i'm always ready to help, mostly for having nothing else to do

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So why are you still playing then?

maybe because he probably already invested a lot time on it?

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel
  • Like 5

Just now, Fire2box said:

Who said they are playing

They wouldn't be here if they weren't.

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

why does it matter to you so deeply?

Another one reading invisible things... Guys, you need to take something for these hallucinations of yours. It's not healthy.

1 minute ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

If they valued their time, they wouldn't be playing a game they hate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

They wouldn't be here if they weren't.

Another one reading invisible things... Guys, you need to take something for these hallucinations of yours. It's not healthy.

If they valued their time, they wouldn't be playing a game they hate.

I log into warframe since I'm like 4 days away from Zenith. I don't play a single mission now I just log out. Even the 250,000 USD check isn't enough for me to do a mission for the daily entry. 

You're the one who's caring about what you assume they do to the point you ask about it. 

You don't have to play the game every day to post on the forum. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

I actually don't play Warframe anymore. 
I just so happened to watch a video by Angry Joe that reminded me why I don't play it anymore.

I would ignore the troll. I recognize the name well and that person likes to spark arguments and looks to try to trigger people. 

2 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

no one said anything about hate, need to read more pal

Joe doesn't like game, OP says Breakpoint review fits perfectly to Warframe, therefore OP doesn't like Warframe. So who's the one in need of reading now?

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

You're the one who's caring about what you assume they do to the point you ask about it. 

Nah, you're not worth it.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Joe doesn't like game, OP says Breakpoint review fits perfectly to Warframe, therefore OP doesn't like Warframe. So who's the one in need of reading now?

Nah, you're not worth it.

if the game's good, why are you hating on someone who currently isn't enjoying it. Just go play. 

Wait how is this a veterans excerpt when it's just one guy complaining how the game doesn't work for him then post a completely random unrealted video that talk about a completely different game?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Go play something else if you are that bored. Crying on the forum about it is absolutly pointless.

How else will op farm fourm points?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

from a company point of view, telling your players/clients to "stop playing and go play something else"
its not really a solution

Yet thats EXACTLY what Steve has said. If you're burned out take a break that's the healthy choice.

Edited by (XB1)Rust Plague
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Doesn't he like Warframe though?

Do any of the mainstream youtubers? Jim Sterling was the catalyst for DE to finally move Cosmetic primes out from the bundles. Yet when was his last Warframe video since then? Oh yeah never. DE can care far more for someone who doesn't play their game then their own partners like Brozime. 

Edited by Fire2box

Just now, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

What's the difference? Either way the game has become unfun to those players.. 

Exactly. Which is why people continually ask about Raids coming back, why they ask when next mainline is, why they aren't begging for nerfs, why they complain when a update is yet again cosmetics.