Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Veteran Exerpt - Ghost Recon review

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

19 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

He's talking about ghost recon not warframe though so what he says is pointless 

This comment is really dumb. 

I'm drawing a comparison, showing the similarities between Ghost Recon, which most people are considering a bad game and Warframe. The excerpt I'm using can easily describe a portion of Warframe "content" that is just terrible.

However, just like the entire point of the post, I also expect this to fly right over your head.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I'm drawing a comparison, showing the similarities between Ghost Recon, which most people are considering a bad game and Warframe. The excerpt I'm using can easily describe a portion of Warframe "content" that is just terrible.

However, just like the entire point of the post, I also expect this to fly right over your head.

They talk about pointlessness yet they'll continually post in the same topic just to try and detract from it. It's odd behavior to me I figure people like that would just ya know play the game they enjoy if there's no problems. 

Edited by Fire2box

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

Exactly. Which is why people continually ask about Raids coming back, why they ask when next mainline is, why they aren't begging for nerfs, why they complain when a update is yet again cosmetics. 

I think you missed my point. If it's unfun do something else. Complaing doesn't fix anything when the complaint is, "I'm bored". That's a personal problem.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

I think you missed my point. If it's unfun do something else. Complaing doesn't fix anything when the complaint is, "I'm bored". That's a personal problem.

You clearly never seen "where are raids?" and anything else people have asked of DE if you think all anyone does is complain with no suggestions or desires for Warfame. DE has a very bad habit of ignoring 99.999% of the fourms. Don't act shocked when you personally want to boil down everything to " I'm bored, DE sucks, etc"

Edited by Fire2box

Just now, Fire2box said:

You clearly never seen "where are raids?" and anything else people have asked of DE if you think all anyone does is complain. DE has a very bad habit of ignoring 99.999% of the fourms. Don't act shocked when you personally want to boil down everything to " I'm bored, DE sucks, etc"

If Raids are all you need to be unbored, Destiny is that way---------> 

I'm not shocked, kids will be kids. 

Empyrion is almost here, grow some patience. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I actually don't play Warframe anymore. 
I just so happened to watch a video by Angry Joe that reminded me why I don't play it anymore.

I would ignore the troll. I recognize the name well and that person likes to spark arguments and looks to try to trigger people. 

So, you don't play the game anymore and you decided to remind everyone you don't play. At the same time you didn't provide any feedback on how to improve anything, only posted a video and slapped "Warframe boring" at the end.

You're just looking for attention, aren't you?

3 minutes ago, Genitive said:

So, you don't play the game anymore and you decided to remind everyone you don't play. At the same time you didn't provide any feedback on how to improve anything, only posted a video and slapped "Warframe boring" at the end.

You're just looking for attention, aren't you?

There* are hundreds of pages of Warframe feedback on how to improve the game, just in the forums alone. 

You think Warframe needs more feedback on how to improve? So dumb.

Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru

1 minute ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

There* are hundreds of pages of Warframe feedback on how to improve the game, just in the forums alone. 

No, but it helps your argument to have solutions. Not just complaints or poor personal opinion. What's dumb is crying for attention.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I don't care about other threads. I'm talking about this one and it has nothing of value to say.

• Like 1

I don't understand why you'd comment on a forum for a game you don't play. Warframe is what it is and the devs can do with it as they please it's there IP. I'm sorry you don't enjoy the game anymore but trolling the forums just reflects poorly on you and coming here to cause a scene over a game you no longer play is trolling. If you had constructive thoughts or a topic that could actually be discussed then it would be different but an apples to oranges comparison and an "I don't like it" is not going to cut it. How long since you last played warframe? It is possible that things have changed during the elapsed time. 

3 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I don't care about other threads. I'm talking about this one and it has nothing of value to say.

Then why are you here? Obviously you thought something here was worth your time to comment on it. 

If it had no value or merit, you would've passed it by, but you didn't. It stroke the need for you to share a response.

Then why are you here? Obviously you thought something here was worth your time to comment on it. 

If it had no value or merit, you would've passed it by, but you didn't. It stroke the need for you to share a response.

For fun.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

You were incredibly vague with your complaints and didn't touch on how WF and ghost are similar. You didn't back anything you said so far and expect a game review about a different game to talk for you about your warframe complaints. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

too easy

Overpowered mods. Blame the players for wanting more power.

monotonous, and predictable

Horde shooter. This isn't Rainbow Six Vegas.

The enemies lack variation

Not like it would matter, everyone oneshots them anyway.

or tactics

Shield lancers sometimes form a line with regular grineer soldiers to protect them. There's your tactics. Gotta deal with it because the AI can't do anything more advanced than that.

tasks feel meaningless

That's the problem with games like Warframe in general. You kill an important target, but it doesn't actually have any effect because replayable content and stuff.

replace the word "Helicopter" with "Archwing"

.....okay. I don't get it, but okay. Archwing doesn't feel like any helicopter game to me. Mostly because helicopters in games usually aren't in zero G.

Every time an enemy with a unique behavior gets added the community just complains until it gets nerfed.
The last unique enemy that was added that caused a threat was probably manic but they hardly spawn anymore.
Nox got power creeped fast.
Sentience with status immunization just got power creeped.

Archwing on land takes some of the same issues from the original space version. People are going to get a pretty rude wake up call
when railjack comes out because they do not control the same.

• Like 1

People, if you play warframe every day it's going to get boring.  Same with virtually every game in existence.  Come back when there are content updates you care about.  

Game is too easy?  Neat observation.  If you want things to be so damn hard, go play a PVP focused game and not a PvE one.  

• Like 1

I personal my don't understand how you can play a game for a few thousand hours... THEN start complaining that it lacks content. And believe it's the game that's changed and not the fact that you've played the same thing for 1000s of hours. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Yet thats EXACTLY what Steve has said. If you're burned out take a break that's the healthy choice.

This is called dereliction of duty. If you owned a store, would you throw up your hands and walk away from the register? On one hand, the integrity is refreshing but depressing. If you don't understand the meaning of his statements, I won't spoil it for you but instead I'll do some good ol' veteran "divination". 

Players leave for Destiny 2, come back for Empyrean and play for a week or two after discovering that it's all a copy of previous open area locations. Bounties to grind, NEW AND USELESS resources to grind, additional untested bugs ( old bugs still unfixed) and visual enhancements that nobody asked for and serve absolutely no increased value to gameplay.
Tamu and other disruption modes still a mess and ignored. NO RAIDS. haha, yeah I'm not even trying to be negative here, just exposing the cycle since I've logged more hours, than most of the people here that have played since closed beta.

So take a break, sure, I'm doing that. Doesn't mean I won't check the forums for any improvements or speak on behalf of my own experience. Though there comes a point when you become Bethesda or Blizzard and there's no returning, when your company just gives up and gains a new tier of entitlement, wanting praises for releasing trash. Nothing wrong with failing if a lesson can be learned though. Continually fail in the same manner however...

21 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I personal my don't understand how you can play a game for a few thousand hours... THEN start complaining that it lacks content. And believe it's the game that's changed and not the fact that you've played the same thing for 1000s of hours. 

You've discovered what an MMORPG is, I congratulate you! 
The grind experience isn't for everyone, I know this. Just as not all raids are my cup of tea. But let's put this into perspective here, you're saying thousands of hours spent playing? That would mean thousands of hours invested in NEW content, right? I mean, what digital retailer hoping to grow it's store, would just let itself become stale with old inventory for years on end?
Resting on your laurels. Bethesda/Zenimax, EA, Blizzard and many other publishers have taken this attitude towards a growing market, do le$$ and earn more by replacing stories and real entertainment for themed digital storefronts, where they use most of development teams on making cosmetics and brewing new ways to take apart the game and sell it back, or even worse, intentionally hinder gameplay in order to sell the player a solution through the in-game store.

This isn't just a matter of thousands of hours played, it's also an issue of thousands of hours worked, for both the developers and the registered losers. Unlike the devs however, many of us here don't want to work two jobs.