Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think The Old Blood might be earlier than I anticipated

Bryuf

On 2019-10-27 at 12:53 AM, Raqiya said:

They're going to aim for Wednesday and leave us hanging for the day then make a post saying something  like "[it looks like It wont be today]". Thursday will arrive and there will be radio silence for a while ... [Start Route A/B]

Route A: then they'll eave us hanging for the day then make a post saying something like "[it looks like It wont be today]". Friday will arrive and there will be radio silence for a while ...[Start Rout B]

Route B: Then DE[Steve] may make a twitter post about going live on twitch and start streaming (Obviously a body art stream). DE[Steve] will then hype up the update and show off some things on stream while the DE team hurries to get the update together going past their internal deadline for the releasing the update. people will start "Giving DE their energy" and the dredges of the Red text Cult will make a minor come back and the update will come with a few and major bugs which will be patched out on Friday/Monday.

so far a fair prediction.

On 2019-10-27 at 12:53 AM, Raqiya said:

They're going to aim for Wednesday and leave us hanging for the day then make a post saying something  like "[it looks like It wont be today]". Thursday will arrive and there will be radio silence for a while ... [Start Route A/B]

Route A: then they'll eave us hanging for the day then make a post saying something like "[it looks like It wont be today]". Friday will arrive and there will be radio silence for a while ...[Start Rout B]

Route B: Then DE[Steve] may make a twitter post about going live on twitch and start streaming (Obviously a body art stream). DE[Steve] will then hype up the update and show off some things on stream while the DE team hurries to get the update together going past their internal deadline for the releasing the update. people will start "Giving DE their energy" and the dredges of the Red text Cult will make a minor come back and the update will come with a few and major bugs which will be patched out on Friday/Monday.

DAMN! Am I not the greatest! I can read the future like a flippin book!
I highly doubted i would need the "Route A" but left it in, should've went with my gut and removed it.