Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tier List

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

5 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

I'd really, reeeally like to screen cap it and post it here but the thread it was on was closed so its up to others who they believe or not, I just advice people to go to your profile and look at your post history to see how much you like provoking people.

More of you making claims and not backing it up then?

Fixed that for you.

A Tier

• Hydroid
  • Zephyr
  • Vauban
  • Titania
  • Valkyr
  • Nyx

Z Tier

• Banshee
  • Rhino
  • Equinox
  • Garuda
  • Nekros (WHAT?! Nekros is the most important frame in the game. How could you? ...Because I hate being dependent on him.)
  • Nova (I can't justify putting her any higher just because she has one S class ability and the rest are meh)
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Volt
  • Ash
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Hildryn
  • Inaros
  • Ivara
  • Limbo
  • Loki
  • Mag
  • Rhino
  • Wisp
  • Wukong
  • Trinity
  • Atlas
  • Chroma (Oh you mad)
  • Ember
  • Mirage

33 minutes ago, clxrffdman said:

Fixed that for you.

A Tier

• Hydroid
  • Zephyr
  • Vauban
  • Titania
  • Valkyr
  • Nyx

Z Tier

• Banshee
  • Rhino
  • Equinox
  • Garuda
  • Nekros (WHAT?! Nekros is the most important frame in the game. How could you? ...Because I hate being dependent on him.)
  • Nova (I can't justify putting her any higher just because she has one S class ability and the rest are meh)
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Volt
  • Ash
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Hildryn
  • Inaros
  • Ivara
  • Limbo
  • Loki
  • Mag
  • Rhino
  • Wisp
  • Wukong
  • Trinity
  • Atlas
  • Chroma (Oh you mad)
  • Ember
  • Mirage

Thank you, you're a good person for giving the respect Hydroid deserves.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

well technically speaking when speaking objectively I am always right. And it’s only ever Revenant that’s people are consistently wrong about. Everything else is subjective.

"I am always right" you literally just said the most narcissistic and arrogant thing you possibly could have, you make yourself look worse all the time.

From Top to bottom, I'd move Gara up to A, and Frost down to D. Reasoning, Gara outclasses him in all aspects (tankiness, defense, damage, etc.), and even regardless of this he falls off heavily in my experience. In all honesty I'd move Loki down to C, his decoy and switch have little to no use, having only invis and disarm and they're not enough to justify B. I'd wager moving both  Oberon and Nova up to B. Oberon really only has a poor energy economy holding him back, and he still performs quite optimally. As for Nova I could see her justifying at least B. Yeah her 3 isn't really use-able in majority of the game, and the diminishing damage reduction on her 1 is annoying, but her 2 and 4 are still massive sources of damage/cc and some of the best in the game. I'd maybe consider moving Equinox down to D, yeah her maim can be really strong, but the majority of her abilities are of little use compared to it. It mainly depends on your parameters for C and D. Zephyr is deserving of F in my opinion, her 1- 4 are still unusable for me even after the rework. Tailwind suffers the same problems from worm hole with worst feel, and tornadoes are too uncontrollable to be impactful. Lastly though I'm a bit biased I'd argue Mirage being at least C more realistically B, her 1-3 play the role of both decent DR and Damage, only really held back by her inconsistency. She really should be able to control the lightstate with her 2 instead of converting terrain into traps, makes little sense with her kit? ANd have Garas passive switched over to her.

Edited by Fenr3r
  • Like 1

On 2019-10-29 at 1:46 PM, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Did anybody ask for it? Well no, but you're getting it anyways cause I'm bored at work. 

Must be nice, getting paid to post trolling opinions for the purpose of upsetting others, because your bored. Lucky, I'm not your employer.

Edited by (XB1)Rust Plague

Not sure whether to join in debate or just grab some popcorn and wait till the thread gets busted.

Teir lists are purely subjectional and purely based upon opinion. I won't intentionally try to disrespect another's.

Spoiler

Personally though? I'm on the fence for Revenant. He's fun sometimes. Other times he's a complete wreck...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Must be nice, getting paid to post trolling opinions for the purpose of upsetting others, because your bored. Lucky, I'm not your employer.

Ya, I'm just an intern and sometimes my supervisors don't have anything for me to do, and I'm just left floating. Other times, like today, I have way to much to do and the day goes by super fast. I was surprised that nobody commented on this before you lol. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

I am extremely confused with all of C tier save Banshee, Revenant, and Titania. Won't go into Nekros because I understand.

Equinox is unequivocally A tier. Mend & Maim is a huge slash nuke/heal. Pacify & Provoke is a huge damage reduction radius/ability strength buff, and Rest & Rage (though Rage isn't too good) has a hard CC.

Garuda has extreme (slash) damage, healing, and free energy. Her abilities perfectly complement each other. B+ tier.

Nova is unequivocally A tier. Null Star is the cheapest 90% damage reduction in the game. Antimatter Drop is a cheap nuke. Worm Hole isn't too good indoors honestly, but it's amazing in the open areas. Molecular Prime is basically a map nuke/damage buff/CC.

Oberon has a huge CC range/status immunity, quick healing and armor buffs, and armor debuff/enemy CC. B+ tier.

Volt has damage. Lost of damage. AND SPEED! B+ tier.

Hey sorry, I meant to respond to you sooner.

Thanks for the reply. Honestly Garuda was the hardest for me to decide. I have no issues putting her in B tier. The reason I did was because her abilities have a lot of set up time which forces me to use a mod slot for natural talent. Also, sometimes she struggles in the survivability department but that is an issue of me needing to "git gud scrub". 

Nova voice: "Yessss! I have damage reduction balls. Nooooo! My balls abandoned me." If you have some insight for forcing the null starts to not attack enemies than I am all ears. In my testing anitmatter drop does mediocre damage against high level corrupt heavy gunners, but I'm willing to admit it's decent as a nuke. I just don't like how much of a pain it is to shoot and direct at the same time. I also don't have the tigris prime so I may not be able to realize its true potential. 

Oberon is another frame I wouldn't mind putting in B tier, I just haven't gotten a build I'm fully satisfied with yet.

Even before Gauss, I was always underwhelmed by how the frame that is supposed to be as fast as lightning only gets a 1.5x  speed boost at base which makes it tough getting enough power strength on him to make that seem worthwhile to me when I need duration for his shield and range for his 4. His shield is pretty nice and his 4 is a decent CC, but I still don't know if I can bring myself to putting him in B tier. 

I absolutely love equinox's concept but hate coloring her and mostly my reason for putting her in C tier is QoL. The augment for her 4 is basically just a band aid for something that should have been a natural part of her kit. And if I want to have a duality build, I feel forced to have her 4s augment too since I have to switch forms every 30 seconds. Her third suffers from the same problem as her 4 where it should stay active when switching between aspects. Her 2 is great, no ifs and or buts, however, I wish sleeping enemies didnt fall to the ground when they get shot. Lastly, something that would never happen but would be the reason I would play equinox is if her first ability would combine her day and night aspects for a set duration say 8 seconds where her 4 would mend and maim at the same time, her 3 would be defensive and offensive at the same time, and her 2 would sleep enemies and make them more prone to damage at the same time.

Edited by (NSW)DEADSHOT500
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

Everything in A except Saryn I agree with. (TBH, I'd put Saryn in B due to personal bias against her.)

B is understandable, even if I still want to put Excal in A due to bias and Wukong with his rework. (Chuck Hildryn out the window, WOOO! I'd put her in D!)

C and D is where I draw issue. Garuda? Def B for me. Nekros? I'd put him in A simply cause I accidentally made him a tank. Oberon? B. Revenant? F. I'd put Hydroid in C, Trinity in A, and future train man into B. Zephyr is fine where she is.

F; Atlas belongs in D. Chroma... you got a point. I only use him in Eidolons anyway. Mirage is a solid B, Nyx is B due to bias, and Ember is prob going to be elivated to C.

My opinions are slightly different from OPs, but that's ok. I would have been throwing stuff if Nidus was in F.

Nice post OP.

And yes, I accidentally made Nekros into a tank by slapping Despoil, Equilibrium, Hunter's Adrenaline and Shield of Shadows on him. Just gotta cast 4 alot.

Hey thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I have a personal bias against Saryn as well but I felt if I didn't put her in A tier, people would tear me a new one. I honestly probably would have put her in B tier. I just recently responded to someone else about Garuda so feel free to look at that and respond with your thoughts. 

I have a beef with Nekros's 4 but I understand using shield of shadows to make him tankier. I personally like using his 2's augment to be a wannabe molecular prime that doesn't make people mad in defense and survival missions. Also, on your build, have you considered putting health conversion on as well?

Oberon, he is really close to B tier imo and it wouldn't take a lot for me to put him there. I just haven't gotten a build I'm fully satisfied with yet. 

While Revenant's kit is probably the most uninspired warframe DE has ever made even though he should've been the best seeing has how he is the eidolon warframe, I've found his abilities to be pretty manageable. Using his 3 to strip health and shields while casting his 4 keeps you alive and deals decent damage even at 100+ levels. If your 2's charges run out, just use his 3 to hide real quick to recast and then just keep on spinning to winning lol.

I agree with you that Ember is probably gonna be bumbed up to C after her rework is released, same with Vauban. I can't put Mirage any higher, she dies too quickly whenever i use her. Nyx only has one good ability imo, but I get annoyed with it because it basically acts like a radiation prock but better. Enemies can still shoot you if you get too close. The ability is in concept supposed to be like a mass illusion spell that makes enemies think their teammates are enemies but for some reason can't make the actual frame appear as a friendly. And while the ability is still really good at CCing, it's another ability that people get annoyed with in defense missions and long survivals.

Thanks again for your response, I appreciated it!

Edited by (NSW)DEADSHOT500

1 hour ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Ya, I'm just an intern and sometimes my supervisors don't have anything for me to do, and I'm just left floating. Other times, like today, I have way to much to do and the day goes by super fast. I was surprised that nobody commented on this before you lol. 

I would guess that's because most users here who post, have never ran anything but their opinions seeking validation and wouldn't understand responcibility. 

Edited by (XB1)Rust Plague
  • Like 1

Here are subjective changes I would make....

A
Saryn absolutely belongs here. Can be annoying when camping, but still A tier.
Nova. Just so versatile. Slowva, Speedva, tanking, damage, and is the fastest frame in the game.
Trinity. Who else buffs energy like Trin? Can tank with Link, % dmg with EV, ranged revive... another incredibly versatile frame. Eidolons and ESO are absolutely dependent upon Trin.

B
Nyx. My personal main. 1 and 2 are useless. 3 and 4 are godmode. 3 makes any interception a piece of cake. 4 can tank anything besides ancients, nullies, and stalker. Nyx 4 with a good zaw dominates toroid farm--or anything on orb vallis.
(Limbo prob belongs in B, is god tier when used properly, but a max range cataclysm in sortie defense has made many a saner man than me quit)
Mesa belongs in B, useful in a lot of ways including tanking but damage falls off.
Nezha. Niche and fun but not same tier as Octavia or Nidus sorry.

Nekros. 4 is useful in any situation.

C
Harrow. Doesn't really do anything well...except defend energy spike.
Rhino. All he really has is the Iron Skin for Index, and ability power buff. Horrible Arbitrations frame, and stomp...there are better CC frames out there.
Chroma. Does what he does very well. Probs one of the better tanks. Just not a lot of uses for Chroma other than Eidolons and Orb Vallis.
Mag. Sorry cuz I know Mag has some mad love. Guess I haven't learned her yet.
Hildryn. Have I missed something? She's an alright tank...but I don't see her in the same league as Inaros.
Excalibur. Only because I can't put Blood Rush on the exalted. -.-

D
Frost probably belongs here. Gara does everything Frost does only better. 
Garuda. I haven't found a use for her. Doesn't heal as well as Trinity or even Wisp. Good with blood ephemera but what else?

F
Zephyr. Sorry I haven't ever seen a use other than feather-fall.
Revenant. If his minions weren't killable he would be higher.

11 hours ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Hey thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I have a personal bias against Saryn as well but I felt if I didn't put her in A tier, people would tear me a new one. I honestly probably would have put her in B tier. I just recently responded to someone else about Garuda so feel free to look at that and respond with your thoughts. 

I have a beef with Nekros's 4 but I understand using shield of shadows to make him tankier. I personally like using his 2's augment to be a wannabe molecular prime that doesn't make people mad in defense and survival missions. Also, on your build, have you considered putting health conversion on as well?

Oberon, he is really close to B tier imo and it wouldn't take a lot for me to put him there. I just haven't gotten a build I'm fully satisfied with yet. 

While Revenant's kit is probably the most uninspired warframe DE has ever made even though he should've been the best seeing has how he is the eidolon warframe, I've found his abilities to be pretty manageable. Using his 3 to strip health and shields while casting his 4 keeps you alive and deals decent damage even at 100+ levels. If your 2's charges run out, just use his 3 to hide real quick to recast and then just keep on spinning to winning lol.

I agree with you that Ember is probably gonna be bumbed up to C after her rework is released, same with Vauban. I can't put Mirage any higher, she dies too quickly whenever i use her. Nyx only has one good ability imo, but I get annoyed with it because it basically acts like a radiation prock but better. Enemies can still shoot you if you get too close. The ability is in concept supposed to be like a mass illusion spell that makes enemies think their teammates are enemies but for some reason can't make the actual frame appear as a friendly. And while the ability is still really good at CCing, it's another ability that people get annoyed with in defense missions and long survivals.

Thanks again for your response, I appreciated it!

NP man. It's nice to have discussion with other people similar to myself. And thanks for the tip on the Nekros build. I might just have to do that. 

And have you seen the Nuking Mirage? I've been finding them pretty common nowadays and they're stupid good on endless missions. (Nyx def needs more love. I agree wholeheartedly, especially since she was the first prime warframe I ever got, back when keys were still a thing.)

15 minutes ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

NP man. It's nice to have discussion with other people similar to myself. And thanks for the tip on the Nekros build. I might just have to do that. 

And have you seen the Nuking Mirage? I've been finding them pretty common nowadays and they're stupid good on endless missions. (Nyx def needs more love. I agree wholeheartedly, especially since she was the first prime warframe I ever got, back when keys were still a thing.)

I have seen a couple nuking builds for mirage but haven't got my hands on the synoid simulor yet (which means I'm probably just jealous that I can't have fun too and put her in F out of spite) so I was trying to base my opinion on her without that one weapon.