Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A case of Benjamin Button

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

38 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

Back then before 3 political left leaning members brought issues to the community things were good. Since then we went from a competent community to one that censors free speech and gets the pacifier. We need to if giving more money to the game will cause more anger issues.

Nope.

Just nope.

The anger issues aren't included.

That bug might be user side.

• Like 2

I do think a few of these changes or counter intuitive. I also think that perhaps stepping away from the game for a short period while they work out the kinks is a smart move...but I'm not sure this change rises to the point of anger. I have played games where changes were infuriating...but I don't think this qualifies.

4 hours ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

Many people that know good and bad customer service start to wonder if they need to take their money or start looking for a way to resolve the issue when they didn’t get what they paid for.

So you went from telling everyone to stop providing any feedback to calling for a boycott? 

Take a note folks, OP is against everything past the 1.0 version of the game. They've been making posts for a long time basically demanding that players never give any feedback, and the devs never update the game. If you take anything they say seriously, then I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 1