Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you convert multiple kuva lich?

JackYoujo

Question

11 answers to this question

idk first question.

Most stuff is random, I got a lich with mostly ember powers when I killed larva using Vauban or instance. However the weapon element buff is determined byy your frame used, and that is the weapon you will get once you kill/capture the lich.

5 hours ago, JackYoujo said:

Does the frame you use to kill the kuva larvling which turns into the kuva lich influence the weaknesses, resistances, immunities and the element your lich uses (ex: ability 1= launches an explosive fireball)?

5 hours ago, Gibsonx said:

Most stuff is random, I got a lich with mostly ember powers when I killed larva using Vauban or instance.

IIRC, DE stated that they've grouped certain warframes together, so that killing a larvling with one frame in a particular group would result in more-or-less the same sort of lich as using another frame in the same group.

Going by the information in the reddit link that JackYoujo posted, I'd hazard a guess that each damage type is a group (meaning that Chroma, Ember, Inaros, Nezha, Vauban, and Wisp would all result in a heat-based lich with a +heat weapon).

Apparently you can, since you’ll be able to use Kuva Liches as crew members on the Railjack. In the codex, there’s a section devoted entirely to them, and there’s absolutely no indication in there that only one of the converted Liches counts. I get that the devs like us to figure the system out on our own, but I wish we could get some official word on simple things like basic system rules 😅

So, I'm still playing with the system, but I can confirm you can have multiple Liches converted to your side at once. It'll randomly pick one to show up in missions when they spawn in. So far mine are both level 30, but I also converted them both at level 2, so I'll have to see if the ranking makes any difference.

• Like 1