Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I guess no one thought about this.

Alseiker

Just now, Keiyadan said:

the reason why that wont be a good idea pre The war within players dont need the sortie tab at all

if thats what you trying to hint

I guess didn't give much context of what i was trying to show. 

I tried to show how you need to look in the map to know if your sorties, kuva siphons, syndicate missions and arbitrations are marked as controlled zone by the lich that is currently hunting you, instead of having a more obvious way to know this (the yellow lines indicating that the location of the mission is controlled by the lich).

vor 1 Minute schrieb Neoriek:

I guess didn't give much context of what i was trying to show. 

I tried to show how you need to look in the map to know if your sorties, kuva siphons, syndicate missions and arbitrations are marked as controlled zone by the lich that is currently hunting you, instead of having a more obvious way to know this (the yellow lines indicating that the location of the mission is controlled by the lich).

well then thats a good idea well since i not into lichs jet may saw not the point because i have no lich jet

6 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

This would be really nice. It would make it much easier to decide if you want to risk losing your big rewards to the Lich, or just wait for a mission where you won't.

Why wait for another mission? Just run the territory mission to clear the Lich’s influence and then run that mission without getting important stuff stolen.

5 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

Why wait for another mission? Just run the territory mission to clear the Lich’s influence and then run that mission without getting important stuff stolen.

Sure, you could do that too. My point is that making the info more readily available will help you make the choice.

1 hour ago, BansheePrime said:

To make it easier to see if you DO need to clear that mission first. When I do Sorties or Relic missions, I pick it from the drop list, not the map and it takes me straight in. Now you have to see what is available, then go check the map and go in that way. This one little note on the drop list saves that time. I approve.

2 hours ago, BansheePrime said:

not evryone can clear sortie solo.. and lich thralls missions are sortie 2 lvl

u need to clean the entire planet to stop him from stealing

Edited by 98Octane
meh

9 hours ago, 98Octane said:

if he is trying to stop him from stealing entire planet needs to be cleaned,

Well, i didn't know that i would need to clear posibily 6 or 8 missions in the planet of my 3rd sortie mission if i don't handle my lich (thing that posibly would take me more than hour) just to clear my daily sorties. That seems like a great design.

Edited by Neoriek