Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DO NOT REMOVE SPEED PAD

Goodwill

2 hours ago, Colyeses said:

Overdriver is decent. Flechette is not actually made redundant by gunplay because they can be used in conjunction. Tether isn't redundant next to vortex because tether has, what, triple the range?

Bastille and Vortex rendered one another redundant. You used one or the other, not both.

I agree with you with Overdriver and Fletchette for me is a grey area but Tether is honestly just a worse Vortex. Sure it has triple the range but it each orb is limited to only two enemies and enemies are also more liable to getting stuck on the terrain when compared to Vortex.

14 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

I agree with you with Overdriver and Fletchette for me is a grey area but Tether is honestly just a worse Vortex. Sure it has triple the range but it each orb is limited to only two enemies and enemies are also more liable to getting stuck on the terrain when compared to Vortex.

Tether genuinely needs a patch-up to general usability and would work better if it simply teleported two enemies onto it every 2 seconds. At that point, the massive range could effectively be used as an augmentation to Bastille/Vortex. I see the potential, but it's true that its complete ineptitude at pulling enemies over a pebble is rendering it useless at the moment.

45 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

Tether genuinely needs a patch-up to general usability and would work better if it simply teleported two enemies onto it every 2 seconds. At that point, the massive range could effectively be used as an augmentation to Bastille/Vortex. I see the potential, but it's true that its complete ineptitude at pulling enemies over a pebble is rendering it useless at the moment.

If it TP'd that would've been far better.

Le 20/11/2019 à 18:57, EinheriarJudith a dit :

yup. remove mine layer, replace it with Photon Strike, put bastille back on 3. give him a moderate base armor boost or boost his shields.

I would have replaced mine layer with a support skill, mobile if possible (a pet could be fun /Osprey or even a hynea with a mounted gun for example, but anything else than some stupid grenades or mines would do the job) cause Vauban badly needs additional support, especially on the run.

I would definitely merge orbital strike with Vortex cause, well, they synergize way better than with Bastille.

Keep Bastille alone, make it a real defensive skill. Since it doesn't perform better than Frost or Gara own sentinel skills, adding something more than an upteenth way to compensate the eternal broken armor scaling dilemna would be nice - especially since most Corpus or even Infested don't care about such boring mechanics.

I'm not a fan of his tesla grenades but hey, maybe he could keep at least one skill that sucks instead of what he's stuck with atm. As long as they get rid of this clunky grenades all over his kit, it would be a huge improvement.

19 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

I would have replaced mine layer with a support skill, mobile if possible (a pet could be fun /Osprey or even a hynea with a mounted gun for example, but anything else than some stupid grenades or mines would do the job) cause Vauban badly needs additional support, especially on the run.

I would definitely merge orbital strike with Vortex cause, well, they synergize way better than with Bastille.

Keep Bastille alone, make it a real defensive skill. Since it doesn't perform better than Frost or Gara own sentinel skills, adding something more than an upteenth way to compensate the eternal broken armor scaling dilemna would be nice - especially since most Corpus or even Infested don't care about such boring mechanics.

I'm not a fan of his tesla grenades but hey, maybe he could keep at least one skill that sucks instead of what he's stuck with atm. As long as they get rid of this clunky grenades all over his kit, it would be a huge improvement.

even better!!!!

On 2019-11-07 at 12:09 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Replacing it with anything from an armor buffer to a healing AOE would be big buff to Vauban. In fact that’s what Minelayer should be. A variety of grenades that’s provide different, useful roles.

Why would I use the tether when I have bastile, that’s the same ability twice dude....

• Like 1