Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This community should chill out a bit .

CephalonSolo

Wanna point out that English is not my first language and Everytime I write in English my phone just put the" XD " emoji in t9 every single word ... 

Well where should I start , we got literally months of nothing no content or anything to do , the best thing was making Loki statue in the dojo doing something funny ... Talking to u BNP !I wanna state I'm a veteran casual player and after 2200+ h I'm still mastery 24 , I don't care about accumulating plat or get everything to have a 28 near the name , I just play to have fun . D099C06EA00854F8A2447733A7A80C04E43C6434

I wanna say that this kuva lich grind is not really a problem for me , I need that karak and eventually I will get it , why everyone need to get 3gb of content in less than a week ? What's the problem with all of you there is nothing else to do it anyway , no Maniac collectionist will drop Warframe cause the grind is too hard ,they will drop it after having everything done , so to those people talking about 10-12 duplicate x weapon , for real wtf , I got my second yesterday XD , why should I WORK when I relax myself at videogames ? Warframe is not competitive at all .

Another thing that DE should do now is to get rid of the orbiter and make personal quarter in dojo/relay/city to boost the social of this game , the chat should be only for the planet u are in , u will see people talking more on it and u will need the planet u want for recruit and trading , whyle even having interaction with other players , building connection , cause is not the content that keep people interested in videogames but the community and the interaction with players , why wow is still there if they make expansions every 3 years and people finish the content in months ?

I understand that people like to grind , this is nearly what all Warframe is about , but what if I tell u instead of running 20 capture mission in void 1m each to get 20 relic, you could run 4 capture mission 5m each with better rewards , would it not be funnier ? But the only way to get to that point is to lower the 1 click nuke abilities , so if u defend saryn volt equinox gameplay , u still need to support this grindfest , (Mesa and ember are not a problem cause you kill what u see abilities and those warframes cannot really spam it ).

Hope u can read and understand what I wrote and the Italian very chill culture XD.

DE if you are reading 

The only thing I ask more is to stop giving train power over the rework of my vauban, the only bad mynes is the blue 1 and he should be ashamed about asking faster laser cast , you are not able to trow that ability more than 10m now , his Bastille should get shield vs corpus armor vs grinder and status resistance vs infested . That a great rework over there .

I want to be clear on 1 thing the problem is not vauban that don't kill fast ...

• Like 2

Would help if veteran gamers (who the update seems more aimed at), stopped having a whinge... sorry giving feedback how to make whole kuva lich business "perfect".I mean the amount of feedback to try to shorten the grind so they can finish the update in 5minutes 😄 is really a bit much

3 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

It's like saying "calm down" to someone, it's just gonna piss them off even more

The problem is not only their fault . DE is digging a giant grave with a very nice shovel , DE is putting so much stress on thei're workers , I work in ristoration and I could say Warframe lack of something cause clients need something to eat on the table , force them to talk more and they will not be pissed of whyle waiting for the food, make them eat all fast and 1 at time and they will leave asap not even remembering the restaurant . 

35 minutes ago, CephalonSolo said:

D099C06EA00854F8A2447733A7A80C04E43C6434

I wanna say that this kuva lich grind is not really a problem for me , I need that karak and eventually I will get it , why everyone need to get 3gb of content in less than a week ? What's the problem with all of you there is nothing else to do it anyway , no Maniac collectionist will drop Warframe cause the grind is too hard ,they will drop it after having everything done , so to those people talking about 10-12 duplicate x weapon , for real wtf , I got my second yesterday XD , why should I WORK when I relax myself at videogames ? Warframe is not competitive at all .

The grind I can take but the layers of RNG in this update is certainly making me think my time is perhaps best spent playing something else.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Lostmuppet said:

The grind I can take but the layers of RNG in this update is certainly making me think my time is perhaps best spent playing something else.

Of course they will easy the grind if we were not such a content eaters , path of exile for example they have a similar way to have nice equip and u can choose the outcome , but for every weapon u need to spend no less than 8 h on it , and is damn hard to do that .. we need to choose , of course DE want to keep us playing but with no social interaction or challenge at all how can u make last those kuva lich last longer ? Bullet sponges again ? That's sad mate .

51 minutes ago, CephalonSolo said:

The problem is not only their fault . DE is digging a giant grave with a very nice shovel , DE is putting so much stress on thei're workers , I work in ristoration and I could say Warframe lack of something cause clients need something to eat on the table , force them to talk more and they will not be pissed of whyle waiting for the food, make them eat all fast and 1 at time and they will leave asap not even remembering the restaurant . 

Comparing a game with a restaurant, yup

5 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Comparing a game with a restaurant, yup

O mate it's my work XD , and for DE we are not but guest in the end , so why not ... They live thei're life with this game making us entertaining , they need to keep us at playing and sometimes spend money on it , same for a restaurant if your food suck noone will come to eat .

Probably forcing us to forma 5 times for every weapon is too much , but anyway who wants that 28 faster will spend all those money on formas... And probably have already done ... 

Edited by CephalonSolo

4 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Nobody is forcing you god dammit

Ye XD that's s the point of all this post XD ... Wouldn't be cooler to have actual legendary weapons in game ? We already have those old helmets for rhyno and other warframes but those are just old concept as Excalibur prime , u wanna know how to delete this crybaby over formas and rng ? Making these weapons not mastery givers ... U will not need to get these weapons at all but those are very good weapons to have a chance to have it . And to use it , the acceltra should be the same coff coff... Instead of giving God weapons for money and Nerf them after a new God weapon come out just make these very rare to find and not mastery related , I can live with that , they can make some mastery givers level to fix the amount of mastery those weapons give .

Yea. I don't personally understand the latest issue with forma. Sure, the kuva weapons are gonna need a lot of forma. But during all those random fissures missions farming traces for kuva relics, I got 7 forma bringing me to 10. That's enough for both the kuva weapons I have so far. 

I can relate. I'm at ~2,500 hours on Steam, probably another 1.000 from before it was even on there. MR15, because I could only care less about MR if some items didn't require a (fairly humane) minimum rank. 

I think the kuva liches are pretty decent after the most recent couple of hotfixes. Grind is less tedious now, I can finish a few liches in a medium session now, and for the first time in practically ever, I actually play public games with random people, because I get to fight up to 4 liches per mission that way. I find it more enjoyable than I thought I would. 

Still, the whole thing needs some tweakage. Let people post feedback. Yes, some folks are more dramatic about it than others, but DE are all grown up. They can handle it. 😉

People expect to always have something to do, while being able to complete it all day 1.

You can't change that mentality.

Then you have the vets vs casuals vs grinders debate where if the content is not exactly tailored for their power level or schedule, be it 24/7 play time or loging for 15 min. every blue moon, then it's bad design, p2w, catering to the casuals, not rewarding, boring or anything from the whine list.

Edited by Ver1dian
  • Like 1

Just now, Ver1dian said:

People expect to always have something to do, while being able to complete it all day 1.

You can't change that mentality.

Then you have the vets vs casuals vs grinders debate where if the content is not exactly tailored for their power level or schedule, be it 24/7 play time or loging for 15 min. Every blue moon, then it's bad design, p2w, catering to the casuals, not rewarding, boring or anything from the whine list.

Okay...what in the hell is the P2W model here. People have been screaming about this game being P2W from the very start. I have five new weapons fro. all of this that is five liches defeated and haven't spent a single dime! I know people that only have one kuva weapon. Only one of 13! I have spend over 11 forma on my weapons and I still have 18 left.

What in the blazing black that is space is the P2W factor here?

There's a pretty big difference between a bit of grind and sinking 11 hours into a game and getting nothing out of it. *That* is what a lot of vets are taking exception to. The levels of RNG on these mods are so severe that unless you're willing to sink Platinum into buying the pack and relics you're looking at Double digit hours to be able to get your first set of these mods.

All the while until you invest this grind you're actively punished by having loot taken away from you. Loot that may include the stuff you need to actually fight back.

I'm not even salty because this content is inaccessible to me. I'm salty because I'm punished for not engaging in this content that's out of my reach. I don't have the time to engage with this new nemesis system. It's like an even S#&$tier version of Nightwave that punished you for not using it instead of just locking you out of content.

Just now, Remedyheart said:

Okay...what in the hell is the P2W model here. People have been screaming about this game being P2W from the very start. I have five new weapons fro. all of this that is five liches defeated and haven't spent a single dime! I know people that only have one kuva weapon. Only one of 13! I have spend over 11 forma on my weapons and I still have 18 left.

What in the blazing black that is space is the P2W factor here?

People who either barely log in or spend 99% of the time in Hydron have 0 forma and the weapons need forma for mr fodder, suddenly Apocalypse.