Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think larvling spawning is bugged

Spyro_Haze

Everyone uses Cassini on Saturn to get Lich. Not for bad reasons.

I tried to get my first Lich on Sedna and Uranus for hour. I got couple of messages that Larvling should have actually spawned (the same i got later on on Cassini) but there was no marker and no larvling anywhere, some time later message about larvling beeing extracted. Multiple times. I gave up and rolled with Cassini. First attempt, as soon as i got messege there was marker, larvling killed, Lich spawned.

I tried it NOW when spawning the second larvling. Again, only Cassini works...

Shame

• Like 1

So far my only issue with larvlings has been the inability to spawn one on Nyx prime. I ran 20 adaro's, then switched to garuda, spawned first try. Next lich: 4 adaro on nyx prime, switch to equinox, first try. Next, Adaro with ash prime, first try.

My experience would say Nyx Prime is bugged, but i'd need more stats and if you guys were able to spawn a lich as Nyx p can you post the lich info screen? (Progenitor, location, etc)

23 hours ago, Skaleek said:

So far my only issue with larvlings has been the inability to spawn one on Nyx prime. I ran 20 adaro's, then switched to garuda, spawned first try. Next lich: 4 adaro on nyx prime, switch to equinox, first try. Next, Adaro with ash prime, first try.

My experience would say Nyx Prime is bugged, but i'd need more stats and if you guys were able to spawn a lich as Nyx p can you post the lich info screen? (Progenitor, location, etc)

WIHxkNh.png

Got this before bug, now I need help from friend to make larva spawn

Edited by GmG-ITA

34 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Ahh, did you spawn this solo? or with your friends help? I must be so unlucky i still cannot spawn a larvling with nyx prime!

Solo.
This was my fourth lich.
Then after the seventh I bugged myself and now I need help to make a new larva appear.
It was before Hotfix 26.0.4 

On 2019-11-15 at 9:48 AM, Skaleek said:

Thanks guys, not sure what's going on with my Nyx P, but must just be RNG.

No, there's definitely something wrong with Nyx. I've tried starting off with her for about 5 larvling spawns or so, and every single time I only spawn a larvling when I swap to Ash or Equinox. 

I have not yet tested what happens if I start with Ash or Equinox first, since I always try with Nyx first. Every single time I use that thicc chick, no larvling will spawn until I swap off.

It's too consistent and statistically impossible to not be a bug.