Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Liches Autokill or Leave Mission if Ignored for too long.

Kalarual

10 minutes ago, Tinklzs said:

Not really surprising when you don't listen to what is said. Stepping on toes the whole way then wondering why others are mad at you. Most of this thread is people repeating the obvious to you over and over, and you feigning ignorance over and over.  

You have a nice life too, it's a nice day out today.

Nah I have been listening and I do agree with some points people make. I'm not gonna agree with, or listen to, people treating me like trash from their very first post, which is what's been happening.

Edited by Kalarual

What is wrong with you people?
Adding in punnishments for ignoring your lich?
Forcing a Cooldown penalty and getting more stuff stolen from them if they ignore the lich?

How about you stop, and think for a second, wait no, that might be a bit too difficult if this is the best you've come up with.

If you don't like the idea of others in your squad, being able to do whatever they want, play the game however they want, how about you go Invite Only, or Solo.
I'm getting really tired of this kind of crap you people keep spewing about, yeah, let's penalize all those who won't fall in line with the rest, that'll fix it for sure.

I've had no such trouble keeping other people's lich down while the defense objective was kept safe by the rest of the squad, or the other way around, because you know, you take the best setup for that particular mission, to ensure success, anything else, and you invite situations where you cannot complete the objective, and that's all on you sir.

Edited by SocialFox

1 minute ago, SocialFox said:

What is wrong with you people?
Adding in punnishments for ignoring your lich?
Forcing a Cooldown penalty and getting more stuff stolen from them if they ignore the lich?

How about you stop, and think for a second, wait no, that might be a bit too difficult if this is the best you've come up with.

If you don't like the idea of others in your squad, being able to do whatever they want, play the game however they want, how about you go Invite Only, or Solo.
I'm getting really tired of this kind of crap you people keep spewing about, yeah, let's penalize all those who won't fall in line with the rest, that'll fix it for sure.

or how about you stop picking the liches mission if you hate it so much?

1 minute ago, Kalarual said:

or how about you stop picking the liches mission if you hate it so much?

I'm wondering if you actually read my post, or are just "Knee jerking" because you somehow feel targeted by my response.
I enjoy missions where we fight the lich, they're "FUN!"

1 minute ago, SocialFox said:

Just want to check. So it's fine for people to afk, or like say fish in public bounty quests or hey if they don't like someone as host just troll people by forcing host migration? That's all cool, just let people do what they want, right?

Just now, zoffmode said:

Just want to check. So it's fine for people to afk, or like say fish in public bounty quests or hey if they don't like someone as host just troll people by forcing host migration? That's all cool, just let people do what they want, right?

"If you don't like the idea of others in your squad, being able to do whatever they want, play the game however they want, how about you go Invite Only, or Solo."
I swear, some people need glasses, was it not clear when I wrote this in my post?

1 minute ago, zoffmode said:

That's the mindset of these people. "YOU DON'T PAY MY SUB!!"

Just now, SocialFox said:

"If you don't like the idea of others in your squad, being able to do whatever they want, play the game however they want, how about you go Invite Only, or Solo."
I swear, some people need glasses, was it not clear when I wrote this in my post?

I want people who play correctly. and sounds like you don't even do that either, since you seem to excuse that type of behaviour.

2 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

Cool. Hey if you are ever in my game remind me of this so I know how to play then.

Also, I really dislike people like you. Have fun!

Just now, Kalarual said:

I want people who play correctly. and sounds like you don't even do that either, since you seem to excuse that type of behaviour.

Then go invite only,  and invite only the people you know for a fact play correctly, how's that?

You keep coming up with complaints, and I give you solutions, but you'll have none of it, so I'll take my leave.

Just now, Leyers_of_facade said:

To be honest, I don't see an issue with them just despawning after being ignored for too long (say... 5 minutes), they don't level up nor do they upgrade

should be a solution that is fine with everyone?

There's hundreds of solutions that would work.

People just don't want solutions, they want to make more problems for others out of spite.

Just now, Aldain said:

People just don't want solutions, they want to make more problems for others out of spite.

This ... as soon as all of you understand this, the whole planet would be a better place.

Thank you sir. You have certainly made my day 😄

14 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I guess you didn't read the title or my first post. Or anything I said. You just want to be mad. Okay, that's fair.

Edited by Kalarual

17 hours ago, Kalarual said:

Not sure how else I am going to reveal what words work on the captains.

Stabby stab stab liches. If your farming murmurs your doing it the long way.

im not saying don’t kill the murmur guys along the way but finish the mission up the spawn rate of your lich and do another. Keep the stab train going.

To be fair if RNJ hates you and u don’t like sacrificing cats keep farming murmurs.