The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash mini rework

Elemtro

Hi everyone, it's again me. I want this reworks to my favorite warframes, and each of you can help me 🙂

Oh, hi everyone again. I'm thinking about ash ultimate skill(4), we all know, that it is influenced by the mod on the combo counter and attack speed in melee weapon. We know, if we add this modification in our melee weapon, our melee weapon will become useless. My favorite warframe - ash, and I think, that DE can add in his panel "Ash Clone", in which we can insert these modes (combo duration and attack speed) and only these modes without sacrificing melee weapons.

Again, I'm sorry for my bad English, best wishes. 

This would also apply to many warframes that draw stats from melee weapons for an ability. Atlas and Gara also have a similar situation with their abilities, but DE doesn't seem to want to include separate weapon modding for their abilities. I don't know if it's a good idea myself, having more arsenal clutter to deal with.

1 минуту назад, Elemtro сказал:

How I can write to DE? 

about bugs - i guess with support; about ur ideas - only on forums and maaaaaaybe they will see (but very low chance). I mean, there are 99999 “ideas” every day, they cant take all that spam and waste time even on reading it)

58 минут назад, Melanholic7 сказал:

about bugs - i guess with support; about ur ideas - only on forums and maaaaaaybe they will see (but very low chance). I mean, there are 99999 “ideas” every day, they cant take all that spam and waste time even on reading it)

Sad :c

3 hours ago, Elemtro said:

Hi everyone, it's again me. I want this reworks to my favorite warframes, and each of you can help me 🙂

Oh, hi everyone again. I'm thinking about ash ultimate skill(4), we all know, that it is influenced by the mod on the combo counter and attack speed in melee weapon. We know, if we add this modification in our melee weapon, our melee weapon will become useless. My favorite warframe - ash, and I think, that DE can add in his panel "Ash Clone", in which we can insert these modes (combo duration and attack speed) and only these modes without sacrificing melee weapons.

No thank you. It's fine the way it is.

Yes he needs to be looked at again. If I were to improve bs, here is what I would do;

Bladestorm

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       There is no limit to how many enemies he can kill within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

@Elemtro What do you think?

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

On 2019-11-18 at 3:39 AM, Elemtro said:

Well For 1 Arcane Strike does help with his Speed and an Aura Mod that increases Combo duration. Thats without any mod changes to your melee. 

All feed back should be welcomed 

what your Requesting is achievable.

and if it interrupts your whole set up and have to make a choice. Thats how DE Likes it.