Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Ash's 4 get the Ember's rework 4 treatment?

(PSN)IncessantDevoir

On 2019-11-19 at 10:37 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I do agree that Ash`s be need to be improved, if I were to improve it here is what I would do;

Bladestorm

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       There is no limit to how many enemies he can kill within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

Simple solution no pointless marking, no invulnerable enemies, quick activation and a better choice of sending clones or having fun jumping into the animation. 

@IamabearlulzWould this make you use bs again?

So, do you mean that your idea is to skip 'mark down' process and Ash will instantly charge to the target as soon as you use it? It seems not bad. Then if you want an another target then you just need to aim and press 4 again?

2 hours ago, DroopingPuppy said:

So, do you mean that your idea is to skip 'mark down' process and Ash will instantly charge to the target as soon as you use it? It seems not bad. Then if you want an another target then you just need to aim and press 4 again?

Yes. In my previous post the marking mechanic is slow and pointless imo the marking mechanic should be for cc abilities like inaros` 4th ability for example. The clones will attack an enemy three times then after bs is done, just target another enemy. "Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you." 

22 hours ago, Colyeses said:

This is basically 90% of damage-oriented WF abilities, tbh.

Some damage abilities are not worth it cause they lack AoE (Vauban's Photon Strike) but the thing about the majority of damage abilities is that they affect multiple enemies over an area (Volt, Frost, Ember, Saryn, Equinox, Mag, ... even Atlas' 1 if properly modded), which, unless you're using an AoE weapon like the Amprex, you can't achieve with a weapon.

Even a Plasmacor can't reach enemies around you (behind and on you flanks), most damage abilities (nukes, not the single target) can

On 2019-11-19 at 2:04 PM, Iamabearlulz said:

I'm also not convinced that True Damage always bypasses all enemy defences. Take the Nox, for example. Should get shredded by finishers if that were the case, but it doesn't.

True Damage ignores shields and armour, and has no +/- modifiers against any target type... but Nox has additional flat damage reduction over his whole body (but not the head).

According to the wiki, anyway.

"The Nox has very high Damage Reduction on his entire body, minus his head. Even when all of his armor is removed, damage is only marginally improved"

"Damage Reduction includes True damage type, thus making Noxes resistant to otherwise deadly stealth takedowns."