Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#RIPZenistar

(PSN)Siramezz

4 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

I can send you a bucket to collect your tears in so I can feast on them while enjoying a less cancerous game where plebs are made to actually play the game.

I've literally never even seen anyone use a Zenistar in-game. 

So you're complaining that some people used something on their own, that you didn't like.

Meanwhile every game of ESO has 1-4 Saryns.

It's like evangelicals complaining that some people aren't vanilla in their own bedrooms.  Though thankfully 99% of them stopped or faded away in the past 10 years.

9 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

I can send you a bucket to collect your tears in so I can feast on them while enjoying a less cancerous game where plebs are made to actually play the game.

I hope you share that enthusiasm for actually popular methods to AFK or trivialize the game, such as Mesa, Volt, Saryn, and Equinox pressing one button to delete rooms. I've seen these frames used far more than I've ever seen Zenistar. Hell, I've seen more people use spin2win Atterax cheese before it got nerfed far more than Zenistar.

2 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I hope you share that enthusiasm for actually popular methods to AFK or trivialize the game, such as Mesa, Volt, Saryn, and Equinox pressing one button to delete rooms. I've seen these frames used far more than I've ever seen Zenistar. Hell, I've seen more people use spin2win Atterax cheese before it got nerfed far more than Zenistar.

I've seen more spin2win Atterax than Zenistar even after the nerf. Plenty of people still use the Atterax just for slide attacks, i've not seen many Zenistars though

11 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Actually, none of those frames are afk inducing like Zenistar and Banshee were. 

Edited by Gweredith

8 hours ago, tyreens said:

I didn't use it much but there was no reason to nerf it to the ground even if you could afk farm with it a bit. So what? There is no harm from.

I'm afraid there is, in fact, harm from.

Aside from issues with long-term engagement and replayability, which is has a large subjective component, there's also the element of AFK resource generation. As many people have complained about, DE have gained a habit of Accreting new resources with major updates. This is, in large part, because the main starchart resources suffer from severe hyperinflation, lacking any resource sinks. However, automatic acquisition of resources or rewards takes the existing problem, and makes it even worse. It especially hurts since these farms can be applied to new resources, allowing their rate of inflation to increase.

If a resource becomes totally worthless, then the farm for it does. Bear in mind that Warframe is a grinding game - there is always going to be a balance with respect to grinding, instant gratification isn't always a good thing. AFK farms are one of the means by which hyperinflation happens - you don't just need to control the amount of resources leaving the economy, you need to control how much is entering.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Loza03:

I'm afraid there is, in fact, harm from.

Aside from issues with long-term engagement and replayability, which is has a large subjective component, there's also the element of AFK resource generation. As many people have complained about, DE have gained a habit of Accreting new resources with major updates. This is, in large part, because the main starchart resources suffer from severe hyperinflation, lacking any resource sinks. However, automatic acquisition of resources or rewards takes the existing problem, and makes it even worse. It especially hurts since these farms can be applied to new resources, allowing their rate of inflation to increase.

If a resource becomes totally worthless, then the farm for it does. Bear in mind that Warframe is a grinding game - there is always going to be a balance with respect to grinding, instant gratification isn't always a good thing. AFK farms are one of the means by which hyperinflation happens - you don't just need to control the amount of resources leaving the economy, you need to control how much is entering.

No it isn't. Who care's about the economy of non tradable resources? Every resources that would have an impact on the trading market can only be farmed at best "semi afk" 😄

4 hours ago, tyreens said:

No it isn't. Who care's about the economy of non tradable resources? Every resources that would have an impact on the trading market can only be farmed at best "semi afk" 😄

Hey, so, do you like very low drop rates? Lots of RNG? Gated progression?

No? Well, then, you care about the economy of non-tradable resources.