Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Way to long to build Railjack

LIEBUST00

There's nothing that forcing players to wait 12 hours per section actually benefits players in terms of fun.

If DE wanted to make us spend more time, maybe make it that we need multiple missions (soft capped RNG) to find viable parts? Not to mention the fact that not everyone has 6 million credits ready for instant disposal, so there are plenty of people who needed to go farm stuff anyway. Being forced to wait for each part to complete before looking for the next is pointless and ruins any 'flow' to the content of this 'quest'.

It's just a way of making us lose sight of how little content was actually implemented for the quest itself.

Some of you still don't get the main point.  I think this example would help you because all of us from different countries and cultures, but I will tell this.

The guy who really liked this video game, and he waited this updates for long time.  Of course this is not the Empyrion update, not the main content, but still he wanted to build the space ship.  Suddenly, he take a day off from his job, just for this updates.  However, he have to wait till 12 hours to finish some part, and he felt sad about it. 

This might be happen to someone.  I know the guy who are serving in militaries for country law, and they can only spend a single week off during once of 6 month.  They play Warframe on that week, and they can't play Warframe after they go back to military.  Some people could happened like this.  I have only 3 days break this Friday to Sunday, and I spend every time to farm new resources, and start to build Railjack, and still I have to wait for another 12 hours.  Now, I have to wait till Thursday (because I have break on thanks giving day.)

If 12 hours is good for you, that sound good that you don't have a job or you have so many times to play games.  However, I think 12 hours waiting is the problem to many people who don't have much time.

55 minutes ago, Celthric317 said:

Took me roughly 1 hour to get both of the new ressources (not the mining ones), what I am more annoyed by is that it requires 30 orokin cells...

If you need to power-farm them, try Lephantis or Captain Vor + Lech Kril. They each individually have a higher-than-average chance to drop them so you get multiple chances. That's how I power-farmed them back when I didn't have a stockpile.

58 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

If you need to power-farm them, try Lephantis or Captain Vor + Lech Kril. They each individually have a higher-than-average chance to drop them so you get multiple chances. That's how I power-farmed them back when I didn't have a stockpile.

Or Phorid. He might not have as high a drop chance, but he's one of the fastest bosses to kill. Only downside is that you need to wait for an invasion on an assassinate node.

Honestly my biggest complaint is the tellerium cost to build the dang dock. I was a solo clan for ages before leaving it and I know id be waiting months to years before having enough. I know it's a big deal and all, but damn, take away a zero to the tellerium at least. No solo person can farm that much without burning out. All in all tho, I still love this update and glad we at least have time for construction

Mining is fun if you have personally known friends. What's better is that the new resources are a common drop in red ores. Got, like, all 120 coperonics I need in 15 minutes. The mining isn't that big of a grind at all. 

Plustriods are even more common.

On 2019-11-23 at 11:59 AM, uxx0 said:

Boosters should affect how much they drop (can't tell since I had a booster so far) and Smeetas Charm definitely doubles the drops. Can't tell if any loot abilities affect the drops. Needs testing. Best way to go about it is just do 20 waves of defense on each planet (not the Dark Sector ones) and you'll get about this much:

unknown.png

Same for the Cubic Diodes on Ceres. It's not hard, people! It's still annoying that I can't just rush the fuselage repair, though. Not the end of the world, since Railjack pt. 2 isn't likely to come out soon, but still...

Dark Sectors works for both ressources. So it's actually better to farm them since Dark Sectors got increased drops. And they starts at higher level too.

why not build the part before you go to sleep? set one to build on 10 pm, then when its done in 10am, you can set another part to build which will be done in 10pm when you come back from work (depending on the kind of work you do though.). after that, repeat. Of course, I'm assuming you have all the required resources before hand, which by the way, are easy enough to get.

3 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Mining is fun if you have personally known friends. What's better is that the new resources are a common drop in red ores. Got, like, all 120 coperonics I need in 15 minutes. The mining isn't that big of a grind at all. 

Plustriods are even more common.

I'd say it's not that pustrels are more common, but that the earth open world has far more mining spots (due to the caves) than venus.

1 hour ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Dark Sectors works for both ressources. So it's actually better to farm them since Dark Sectors got increased drops. And they starts at higher level too.

At the time I wrote this drops seemed to be a bit borked. I've heard of people dropping either resource on either planet. Though the gist of it is still true now: Stay for 20 waves in a defense and you'll get enough of the required resources. DE also wrote this with U26.1.2:

On 2019-11-25 at 10:20 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Cubic Diodes and Carbides have a 100% chance to roll the table for a 50% chance, can't boost that 100% any further!

On 2019-11-23 at 5:49 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Pretty bad way of doing it

Do boosters effect how much they drop?

You can do the dark sector infestation defense missions and get plenty. DE released this now so whiners wouldn't whine they didn't have enough advanced notice when the main mission drops. But no surprise - whiners will still find something to whine about

Just now, JL11610 said:

You can do the dark sector infestation defense missions and get plenty. DE released this now so whiners wouldn't whine they didn't have enough advanced notice when the main mission drops. But no surprise - whiners will still find something to whine about

Yup, we did plenty of that, Boosters and a Nekros does wonders, railjack was done and ready, gathering dust.

And well, not sure what you mean that as, pretty much everyone had recouses on the go to do this and farming was quick and easy.  Tho now we wait.

and wait 

I just play

On 2019-11-23 at 10:43 AM, Han971 said:

Not really.

That maintenance of that ship on Empyrean will be a pain... especially if your mates cannot help you...
+ It will reduce the purpose of playing as a clan :/...

It will just like: "give me your dock to get my stand alone Railjack" 😕

Where my main issue on that update is:

Building a SOLO spaceship on a party feature where the main purpose is teamplay...

A shared spaceship would fit that way instead of solo spaceship...

I play entirely solo. I don't want to be in a clan where someone is the boss of what i'm doing. The reason I play warframe is to play on my own terms. It's great people can group up and make the game easier for themselves but soloing is what I enjoy, plus my job and life of constant travel make it so it's the only way I can play and want to play. I don't want to devote mental energy to small talk and niceties to appease some members of a clan.

• 4 weeks later...

The 12 hour wait times are BS. They're not part of monetization, you can't rush them for plat, so what's the point of having this arbitrarily long wait? I'm through nearly all the content in this game, so right now, my Warframe sessions comprise of 15 minutes to get the resources, then quitting the game for 12 hours. What a drag.