Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Beta testers for 3rd party tool

xarvh

warframe.market allows you to sell veiled rivens.
Both warframe.market and riven.market allow you to sell rivens but only if you enter all their stats.

However, if a riven is unrolled, its specific stats are largely irrelevant.
Plenty of people are sitting on huge piles of unveiled, unrolled rivens and just can't be bothered to enter all that irrelevant information for 40+ rivens when their sell price might be around 10p.

I'm making a market where people can trade unrolled rivens, and need a few people to help me test it, particularly from non-PC platforms.

https://unrolled.pythonanywhere.com/

If you are interested in helping, please DM me. 😃

EDIT: Added more information per suggestion.

Edited by xarvh

This is the website: https://unrolled.pythonanywhere.com/ (it's beta so don't rely on it because I'm still messing with the database). 

I confess I was hoping for a more positive reaction, but I see I didn't state my case.

warframe.market allows you to sell veiled rivens.
Both warframe.market and riven.market allow you to sell rivens but only if you enter all their stats.

Plenty of people are sitting on huge piles of unveiled, unrolled rivens and just can't be bothered to enter all that irrelevant information for 40+ rivens when their sell price might be around 10p.

I talked with both warframe.market and riven.market people and while they are interested in the feature, they don't have plans to implement it any time soon.

36 minutes ago, xarvh said:

warframe.market allows you to sell veiled rivens.
Both warframe.market and riven.market allow you to sell rivens but only if you enter all their stats.

this short explanation and the temporary URL would be good things to have in the OP.

1 hour ago, Kontrollo said:

sounds like a worthwhile endeavour. if you want help not only with testing, but also some other things, lmk.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

this short explanation and the temporary URL would be good things to have in the OP.

Indeed, but I think at this point I'll post directly in the non-PC forums, since this one is probably not the best. 😃

EDIT, no I can't -_-

Edited by xarvh

On 2019-11-24 at 1:41 PM, Kontrollo said:

sounds like a worthwhile endeavour. if you want help not only with testing, but also some other things, lmk.

Should be more or less in place, if you want to play around with it and give me some feedback, that would be much appreciated. 😃