Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

resurses are too much for railjack

andjelko007

6 minutes ago, andjelko007 said:

6m credicts and 3 months of grind

I gladly repeat myself

On 2019-11-24 at 12:22 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

6 million is like 30minutes of gameplay if done right

About the rest...Dunno. get yourself both Boosters, a loot frame and you should be done in a couple of hours with ALL the new materials

5 minutes ago, andjelko007 said:

Its like 6m credits and 3 months of grind for resources

Thus why its not ment for someone who joined the game too recently.

Players who have completed all game quests so far and/or that have been playing for over said 3 months will either have the resources or the ways to farm for them easily, same goes for the Credits. Nothing a few runs on the Index wont fix.

Only things i had to farm was the new resources which took me very few hours and Credits is far from being a trouble as i have over 240KK and i only do Index to help friends or do Nightwave missions.

20 hours ago, andjelko007 said:

I am in 5 man clan

So its point less to build then

We are all newcomers

If your friends in the clan are not active, consider leaving. If clan is yours, then you need to recruit more players.

Total resources are much higher for higher tier clans than you see for yours. So calm down a bit and think if you can invest more time in the game.

You may also try to invite an old player to help for the resources as many of us single handedly can provide all resources. (Assuming you don't have Dry Docks yet)

Edited by yilmazdurmaz

vor 21 Stunden schrieb andjelko007:

Its like 6m credicts and 3 months of grind for resurses

uhm.. not really.. i don't know how active you play, but.. i "acccidently" farm around a million credits in the last 3 days just by playing Kuva-Missions and Survivals (to farm clan-color fragments) every now and then... also i don't think you need 3 month for farming ressources, as some player already finished their farming... 

also there are already threads like this, it's not making it more true to open another one...

i believe that the dry dock and a railjack may hard to farm if you just started or if you are not already through the whole other content.. but thats it: railjack is not designed for new player to get it immediatly.. it's designed as new content for the game itself...

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
typo