Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, (XB1)omegakillermods said:

We would like free cursor piloting back please de you ruined piloting with that hotfix for everyone even pc hates it please revert it or add a toggle to disable it thanks

or atleast an option quite akward to try and shoot while rotating the entire ship and bumping into every little thing

19 hours ago, (XB1)DaragonUK said:

This is a brilliant addition to Wargrave. Despite some problems early in the game play is great.  The only downside is that my blink doesn't blink. The upside is that I know it will be sorted eventually so for the moment I'll do without. 👍

its a tad annoying but you have to rebind, you can find it with the slide/roll button 

I don't understand how a Railjack mission ends - how you get back to dry dock. I've done a couple, and all that seems to happen after I get the message that the mission is a success is that I stay in the Proxima area with no way to get back to dry dock. The only way I got back to dry dock was to go into another mission and let it fail. And in Free Flight, I had zero way to get back to dry dock. I had to abort, and then my railjack was just not in dry dock at all. What am I missing?

On 2019-12-29 at 1:52 PM, (XB1)TsunamiDreams said:

I don't understand how a Railjack mission ends - how you get back to dry dock. I've done a couple, and all that seems to happen after I get the message that the mission is a success is that I stay in the Proxima area with no way to get back to dry dock. The only way I got back to dry dock was to go into another mission and let it fail. And in Free Flight, I had zero way to get back to dry dock. I had to abort, and then my railjack was just not in dry dock at all. What am I missing?

It's as simple as using the right stick to zoom out. Like you do in the normal chart

On 2019-12-18 at 4:15 PM, [DE]Megan said:

UMBRA FORMA BLUEPRINT

• We have added the Umbra Forma Blueprint as a reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! 

Could you elaborate please? I don't see this in the official drop tables  - just regular forma blueprints.  And all the forma blueprints I have gotten from hundreds of Veil missions are just regular BP's.

is it a 2.5% chance to drop some kind of forma bp,  then if that lightning strikes, some additional RNG layer for it to be an umbra?

Hello there this is an inquiry to the DEV team.  Could you add in a patch that will let you not allow others to fly your railjack without your permission?  Maybe someway to lock the pilot seat and fix an issue where you get locked into you pilot seat after you fire you special ordinance and cannot fire your main turrets.  Thank you. 

On 2019-12-18 at 4:15 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed free cursor Piloting on controller to be more standard flight model.

I agree with others requesting this be reverted or at least a toggle.

• It means as a pilot you can only track a target as quickly as your RJ turns - which is to say not very well.  For those of us that solo everything, this is a disaster.
  • It also means that Gunnery 10 instrinsic is all but useless for a pilot as it won't snap to anything outside a VERY small cone centered in the ship and there is no way to get the cursor near a ship that on the periphery but physically far closer to the RJ than one that might be way in the distance completely out of range.  RIP 1024 intrinsic point grinded out.

Archived