Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

On 2019-12-18 at 4:15 PM, [DE]Megan said:

2. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).

Would have been nice to be not mislead players this way.

Scrapping wreckage after repairing only returns SOME of the resources - half with our current build. Given the tedious nature of gathering resources with ineffective vacuum and hard to see pickups in space, returning only 1/2 of what was contributed  is an important distinction.

Fix the bugs in it please! I love the way it works but too many problem when playing it makes it hard to want to play it more. Please fix this ASAP! 

I love this game and am dedicated to see this game grow. I am part of a team, me and my partner stream Warframe all the time. We are trying to build a community to help new player or for the gamer who needs a little help here or there. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Would have been nice to be not mislead players this way.

Scrapping wreckage after repairing only returns SOME of the resources - half with our current build. Given the tedious nature of gathering resources with ineffective vacuum and hard to see pickups in space, returning only 1/2 of what was contributed  is an important distinction.

This. Agree with this 110%.

On 2019-12-18 at 4:15 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix:

When can we get basic drop table fixes?  I'm sure if the tables had been skewed that people were getting 100x as much titanium as intended, that would have been patched in 2 minutes.  I also know that drop tables have been hotfixed, not required certification multiple times in the past for almost every bit of content released.

We have been sitting on this broken economy since Dec 18th.

27.0.5 was released (as far as I can tell) on Dec 17th on PC.  Within 3 days of its release SIGNIFICANT drop table changes were made:

27.0.6.1 – 1 Day

• Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!

• Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups; no longer required for all players to manually collect the pickup! Thanks for your patience as we work toward the rest of the on-foot items being picked up.

• You can now trade Avionics in your Dojo or Maroo’s Bazaar!

• Increased chance to get common and uncommon Resources from associated crates onboard Crewships and other Points of Interest to aid in your Forging and overall Resource required crafting needs. This increase in commons and uncommons was achieved by directing Rare resources to be space-combat only drops, and having common and uncommon more dominant on-foot. 

• Fixed incorrect droptable for all enemies in nodes that give you the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective

27.0.8 – 3 Days

• Significantly increased the amount of Common Resources awarded by the End of Mission Rewards. This touches on our plans for Economy balancing within Railjack, and should lend a hand to furthering your Wreckage and Payload crafting projects!

• Fixed Non-Elite Exo Fighters unable to spawn in Veil Proxima.

• Fixed Gyre Elites not dropping Avionics.

And yet here we are a month later still sitting on the same trash economy.  Can we please get an update as to when we might expect economy fixes? ETA's on fixes for the hundreds of bugs, many progression stopping would be nice but there at least I understand the delay as determinations are made if to hotfix or cert fix.

I played yesterday and the side guns glitched so no one could use them.  then in another game I was glitched down in the gunner position unable to do anything.  The void black hole avionics is so cool and I want it but every time im on a ship that has it the dam ships becomes pitch black.  another time it stayed black I couldn't see a thing lol.  oh I was so mad.  another glitch consisted of going in one of the basis then being warped into space dead or with out an archwing running in space.  or going to the veil and getting a forma for a reward, not umbra, not a made forma, not several forma but a dang blue print that I can get 9 out of ten times from a fissure mission.  really really need new rewards and fix the drop tables.  oh I received a vitality mod too lol not vitality prime just old vitality lol.  I need 10 thousand titanium but it only dropping 10 at a time lol.  yep I quit my job just to farm lol.  the biggest issue is people going to board the ships and getting blue prints but those on the enterprise fixing the damage don't get the kirk and spock spoils.  so I hope there is some sign of relief, im trying to stick it out but its so frustrating now and these other games on my hard drive is looking really good to get lost in.   

If the updates like [3 or more] pc receive can't be share on the other systems . like xbox one telling us something regarding what s going with them.would be better then just letting us feel that pc  is the only platform you care about .I like the game alot and have played along time, but the railjack resources need are craze.i check each and find no info unless you look at pc.You have fans on different platforms focusing. all your efforts on one group seem unfair. If thats not the case sharing. Status info would make us feel apart and like we matter as supporter /fans can we expect update to resource drop rate and if so when?

Hotfix: 3 is now live!

This Hotfix is bringing in some behind the scenes goods to be revealed at a later date! 

Additions

• Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu. https://gfycat.com/impressiveflawedelephantseal
    • Fixes for weapon hand positions, walking animations, and t-posing issues related to this change from PC’s 27.0.10 - .11 will be coming in a future update! 

Changes:

• Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 
    • TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
      • The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method
  • Made performance improvements to Vauban’s Flechette Orb projectile FX.

Fixes

• Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry. 
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching Railjack missions from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed getting a mini Grineer Hacking Panel UI that is unhackable if the hack is canceled upon hitting the context action. 
  • Fixed purchased Warframe skins still appearing as available for purchase in the Arsenal. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix: 3 is now live!

This Hotfix is bringing in some behind the scenes goods to be revealed at a later date! 

Additions

• Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu. https://gfycat.com/impressiveflawedelephantseal
    • Fixes for weapon hand positions, walking animations, and t-posing issues related to this change from PC’s 27.0.10 - .11 will be coming in a future update! 

Changes:

• TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
      • The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method
  • Made performance improvements to Vauban’s Flechette Orb projectile FX.

Fixes

• Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry. 
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching Railjack missions from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed getting a mini Grineer Hacking Panel UI that is unhackable if the hack is canceled upon hitting the context action. 
  • Fixed purchased Warframe skins still appearing as available for purchase in the Arsenal. 

No economy fixes?

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

PLEASE do this for other ephemera in the game currently. Have them be a token system or achievement based. This is WONDERFUL news and a great step in the right direction. PLEASE do this for others, or at the very least consider doing it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 

Thank god the most soul crushing thing in this game was finally getting a red sentient chest and only getting a captura scene. 

I prefer a method for obtaining an Ephemera, that actually respects my time investment, over a method, where I have to run a mission 100+ times just to get nothing in the end due to abysmally low drop rates. The first method incentivizes me to play more, because I work towards a goal (e.g. play x amount of missions to gain tokens, allowing me to buy it at the end, just like arbitrations), while the second method leads me to stop playing the activity at all, because it's just a tedious, frustrating waste of time (e.g. Elite Sanctuary Onslaught with its horrendous drop chances for the Braton Vandal Bp or the Ephemera). If you look at the abominational play styles that the RJ Ephemera has created (speed running the sentient ship solo in a party, where one member invites the others, if they find a rare container, or players, that want to finish the mission normally having difficulty to find a group that's not aborting the mission after rushing through the sentient ship), it is obvious, that something went significantly wrong here and needed to be changed... Therefore, the proposed change is much appreciated. 

43 minutes ago, (XB1)anonymousx6x said:

Keep the Emphemera hard to farm. I don't really care what decision you make but if someone wants it bad enough, they'll play enough to get it. 

Yes but they need to balance it so its not someONE who has enough time to waste but rather a large % of the userbase is incentivized to go after it as a realistic goal.

Additionally, it needs to be done in such a way that one person's method doesn't ruin general game play for others if they do it on public. 

What they originally did with the sentient ship failed miserably (and predictably) on both accounts.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Yes but they need to balance it so its not someONE who has enough time to waste but rather a large % of the userbase is incentivized to go after it as a realistic goal.

Additionally, it needs to be done in such a way that one person's method doesn't ruin general game play for others if they do it on public. 

What they originally did with the sentient ship failed miserably (and predictably) on both accounts.

IDK, I got the ephemera via normal mission attempts on the timer, solo. Just made sure I was around every few hours (during the weekdays I had on average 2 attempts a night) to do a run and it happened. It seemed like a realistic goal if your timeline for doing all the stuff on the sentient ship wasn't "yesterday." But it was so obnoxious trying to do the mission in pub because of those "methods" so I'm kind of happy to see it go. Really hope they keep completing the whole mission as a requirement for however they're going to award tokens or w/e.

Also hope they fix 2 prisms not being able to consistently open those doors... as I had to switch to mote at one point just to get at them. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)obtuse language said:

IDK, I got the ephemera via normal mission attempts on the timer, solo. Just made sure I was around every few hours to do a run and it happened. It seemed like a realistic goal if your timeline for doing all the stuff on the sentient ship wasn't "yesterday." But it was so obnoxious trying to do the mission in pub because of those "methods"

ran it about 250 times and nothing. not even a captura. 

Friend ran it 3-400 times and one captura.

yes, sun shines on a dogs arse once in a while but that doesn't make the drop rate ok.

and I only ran solo like all rj (unless with my friend) to avoid others pissing me off or me doing it to them - and I can load a RJ mission in under 10 seconds as opposed to 40+ if someone is in squad so that is another motivation for me to stay solo

24 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

ran it about 250 times and nothing. not even a captura. 

Friend ran it 3-400 times and one captura.

yes, sun shines on a dogs arse once in a while but that doesn't make the drop rate ok.

and I only ran solo like all rj (unless with my friend) to avoid others pissing me off or me doing it to them - and I can load a RJ mission in under 10 seconds as opposed to 40+ if someone is in squad so that is another motivation for me to stay solo

If by "run" you mean "bee-lined to the sentient ship, didn't get a container and quit to retry multiple times within the window the ship was up" then the whole "I ran it hundreds of times and got nothing" thing doesn't carry much weight as an assessment of time spent. Buying a bunch of lottery tickets rarely makes a person rich.

Them fixing it so people don't have to resort to such tactics is a good thing, especially if they do ensure that they must finish the whole mission to get any credit toward it.

1 minute ago, (XB1)obtuse language said:

If by "run" you mean "bee-lined to the sentient ship, didn't get a container and quit to retry multiple times within the window the ship was up" then the whole "I ran it hundreds of times and got nothing" doesn't carry much weight as an assessment of time spent. Buying a bunch of lottery tickets rarely makes a person rich.

Them fixing it so people don't have to resort to such tactics is a good thing, especially if they do ensure that they must finish the whole mission to get any credit toward it.

I agree - except for the assessment of time spent. 200 times averaging 5 runs per appearance = 40 appearances. 20 minutes per appearance means 800 minutes. or over 13 hours before I got wise, slapped my self a few times and said wtf am I doing.  My friend never got wise - luckily DE with this update saved him from himself. 🤣

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I agree - except for the assessment of time spent. 200 times averaging 5 runs per appearance = 40 appearances. 20 minutes per appearance means 800 minutes. or over 13 hours before I got wise, slapped my self a few times and said wtf am I doing.  My friend never got wise - luckily DE with this update saved him from himself. 🤣

5 runs per appearance is insane. Were you checking behind the doors too on those runs?

Archived