Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #273!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for joining us for the last Prime Time of 2019! It’s been a pleasure sharing another year of laughs and Warframe with you.

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

TWITCH:
grim_of_house_waffle
mr_crossfayde
kazzybee

MIXER:
CarriedCoin
CreamsicleBar
iofon

Ivara Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH: 
squirrelchew

MIXER: 
JimZone1

Fan Art Recap:

See you in 2020, Tenno!

4 minutes ago, Foxtrot.2Nov said:

Doesn't seem like the drop worked 😞

3 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

Yeah the drop didnt work.  Had both mixer and twitch.  Watched around 45 mins probably more but i cant remember the exact time.  Might need to look into that.

3 minutes ago, SANCTIFIED72 said:

drop didnt work

Checked all of your accounts and you each have already received the drop when you watched The Game Awards.

The drop tonight was only for those who DIDN'T already have it from watching The Game Awards. 

Drop did not work for me. I do not have the weapon I came on 30 min in so IDK if I got it. . 

Also for all those that had to work or continually have to work and be an adult during streams you are essentially saying sorry, we are punishing you for not watching our streams. 

- Update Drop appeared in my mailbox. 

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Checked all of your accounts and you each have already received the drop when you watched The Game Awards.

The drop tonight was only for those who DIDN'T already have it from watching The Game Awards. 

i literally just got mine like 1 minute ago. when i posted this i hadnt gotten it yet from either the game awards nor the stream tonight. 

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

I never watched The Game Awards 😮 I just checked again and I got it though. So not sure what happened! Thank you either way!

Archived