[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #273!

Thanks for joining us for the last Prime Time of 2019! It’s been a pleasure sharing another year of laughs and Warframe with you.

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

TWITCH:
grim_of_house_waffle
mr_crossfayde
kazzybee

MIXER:
CarriedCoin
CreamsicleBar
iofon

Ivara Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH: 
squirrelchew

MIXER: 
JimZone1

Fan Art Recap:

See you in 2020, Tenno!

• Like 3
  • Woah 1

Yeah the drop didnt work.  Had both mixer and twitch.  Watched around 45 mins probably more but i cant remember the exact time.  Might need to look into that.

Edited by Opetyr

Things like weapons should never be on the drops, DE has to know that the system doesn't work propelly and a bunch of people (like me) did not get the weapon...

4 minutes ago, Foxtrot.2Nov said:

Doesn't seem like the drop worked 😞

3 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

Yeah the drop didnt work.  Had both mixer and twitch.  Watched around 45 mins probably more but i cant remember the exact time.  Might need to look into that.

3 minutes ago, SANCTIFIED72 said:

drop didnt work

Checked all of your accounts and you each have already received the drop when you watched The Game Awards.

The drop tonight was only for those who DIDN'T already have it from watching The Game Awards. 

• Upvote 1

Out of curiosity the people who didn't get the drop, were you using the browser version? I wonder if that might have been a factor.

No drop again, at least it's consistent, and i logged in game twice to be sure

Edited by KnightKarr
update

Drop did not work for me. I do not have the weapon I came on 30 min in so IDK if I got it. . 

Also for all those that had to work or continually have to work and be an adult during streams you are essentially saying sorry, we are punishing you for not watching our streams. 

- Update Drop appeared in my mailbox. 

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-

4 minutes ago, Sefas7 said:

Things like weapons should never be on the drops, DE has to know that the system doesn't work propelly and a bunch of people (like me) did not get the weapon...

You have the drop waiting in your Inbox.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Checked all of your accounts and you each have already received the drop when you watched The Game Awards.

The drop tonight was only for those who DIDN'T already have it from watching The Game Awards. 

i literally just got mine like 1 minute ago. when i posted this i hadnt gotten it yet from either the game awards nor the stream tonight. 

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

I never watched The Game Awards 😮 I just checked again and I got it though. So not sure what happened! Thank you either way!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You have the drop waiting in your Inbox.

Ty 😄, i just confirmed it.

I just hope that everyone who watched it for the required time will also get theirs.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

See you in 2020, Tenno!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone on the staff.

Drop did not work for me. I have always received drops on the account i use after i set it up. watched the full hour while signed in and did not get it. I did not watch the Game Awards

Spoiler

Warframe1219DropMissing.png

• Upvote 2

Just adding to the voices of people who didn't receive drop yet~

Other then that thanks for another great year of warframe, you guys are awesome~

Edited by MinkoZerro
  • Like 2