Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #15!

[DE]Rebecca

Just a request that needs developers and concept art People to get going!

Make meele weapons able to supercharge after killing x enemies as if they were charging energy with blood of thy enemies and then it becomes stronger and maybe changes look for x amount of Seconds
Now this could transcend to primary and secondary weapons, but I just want meele weapons to be able to feel more badass.

This could also only be available for certain weapons, or maybe just available for prime versions of weapons. Just to make this ability harder to get.

Seriously, I think this idea is great, but the community needs to know about it and see what they feel. Maybe some developers could just make a troll item and test it out in a closed developer beta :P

Rebecca thank you, your announcment is almost as welcomed as your overwhelming beauty.

*PUKE*

Boo, Ember Prime? I was hoping for Loki. Waiting for that summary topic of stuff talked about!

Edit: Lol he deleted his awkward post. Denied! It shall always live quoted by me here!

Edited by Naith

Any chance the Prime warframes will ever be actual upgraded versions again? For instance the Excaliber Prime has an increased shield recharge rate.

However the Frost and Mag prime variants only have forma'd slots as variations, so the original versions can be changed to be exactly the same as them.

Any chance the Prime warframes will ever be actual upgraded versions again? For instance the Excaliber Prime has an increased shield recharge rate.

However the Frost and Mag prime variants only have forma'd slots as variations, so the original versions can be changed to be exactly the same as them.

Excalibur Prime never had an increased shield recharge rate.

Also, I believe all the Primes have at least one extra polarity as well as the ability to gain energy from the Box Traps in Orokin Void missions.

Also, I believe all the Primes have at least one extra polarity as well as the ability to gain energy from the Box Traps in Orokin Void missions.

eh... i think they need to do like said they would in the first place.

give the primes an aura of some kind.

make them benefit the team simply by being there.

at this point they are nothing more than a trophy.

Thank you for this livestream!

Though I do agree with those saying that they should have made a livestream addressing the recurrent/lingering/urgent questions on the game itself, I still appreciated this livestream. I've always been interested in the arts of this game, so it's great for me to see more of it.

Excalibur Prime never had an increased shield recharge rate.

I'm afraid you're incorrect.

Excaliber Prime has always had an increased shield recharge rate. It was one of the reasons I purchased it in the first place.

It used to be advertised directly on the site as one of the features.

The shield recharge rate of the Excaliber is 20, whereas the Excaliber Prime is 22.5.

I just verified it for myself again right then. It does indeed recharge faster.

Of course the frames have changed polarities, as iterated in my previous post this is rendered irrelevant via the use of forma.

The box trap energy recharge all prime frames have is not a constant upgrade like the Excaliber Prime has but rather situational on particular mission.

I'm asking if the later primes (Frost/Mag/onwards) will ever have such a real benefit as the original had included to make them true upgrades, a question for the next livestream Rebecca?

Edited by Kalleh