Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean MUST NEEDED CHANGES

Damocles

1. Wreckages should not have an rng bonus, or rather, change it to solid numbers so you can stack them, but the perk still random so DE can save space and have variety
  2. 30 Wreckage limit (if above not fixed) we need a way to mark the good wreckages from the bad ones we dont want. Clearly we dont need 3+ copies of the same part
  3. Prevent a troll from spamming your energy (flux). Be it that they're curious or they're actually trolls, only the Pilot should be activating the battle avionics since it's only pointed in that direction. I've has many trolls that spammed the hell out of my flux because they've never seen what void hole or munitions vortex looks like.
  4. Tactical avionics... I had, removed, AND WILL NEVER put in Form Up, because I get trolled back INTO my own ship and get glitched... I could be drawing aggro for my void hole and someone wants to see what Void Cloak looks like... Please... Make these Pilot only as well
  5. Dirac... What am I supposed to use 40k+ dirac on when I have everything maxed?
  6. Reactors... I already got a good one near the start, but I started grinding intrinsic and most pubs only join if I farm for reactors with them... I've never gotten 1 reactor aside the one I have right now, which is to say: even though I'm not affected, I can already see the reactor chance to be too low
  7. Zetki! Zetki Everywhere! Seriously, the ratio of zetki to (vidar+lavan) parts are about 9:1
  8. Zetki hull weave is 90.4% dmg redux, while Vidar hullweave is 89.4% dmg redux. They cost 13 and 8 avionics capacity respectively, making the former and rare avionics, totally useless
  9. The forward Artillery cost way too much to fire, especially when it's a completely wasted portion of the ship in High saturn and above as it kills almost nothing afterwards
  10. Hit box on the forward artillery is really bad. The reticle isn't clear, charge time too long, the beam isn't wide enough like the opticor, and the 3 engines on the back of Crewships can COMPLETELY ABSORB the entire shot
  11. Mouse sensitivity on the slingshot needs to be adjustable
  12. When transition in railjack (entering/leaving archwings) we need a 2 second invulnerability because that fade in is one real Houdini when it comes to making your HP disappear
  13. I want to see intrinsic level of people I invite into my ship... I have had 3 experiences where people LIED to get on veiljack and suddenly the game turn into solo-veil-jack
  14. What guns are these? I wanna stop answering that my side guns are Vidar Carcinox III, every game. Please just label it in their huds
  15. Who took the wheel? seriously what happens if a troll took the wheel? Can Host have some privileges on his own ship?
  16. WAY POINTS FROM THE PILOT SEAT!

Bugs:

• Ramsleds can still board you when you're cloaked by simply ramming your last known location, despite you not actually being there anymore
  • Forward Artillery cannon and Host driving making every shot MISS. For some reason I see it jitter, like 1 degree up rounds to 10 degrees up as if there's a dead region in the range of angles available
  • You can kill all 4 red weak spots on the outriders in veiljack, then have them heal back up and... well... not have weak spots making them impossible to kill without... exploits...
  • Cant see important drops like wreckages and avionics drop because they're not marked automatically and aren't rendered from large distances
  • You can be pilot as client and BUMP mods/resources/avionics/wreckages away from the ship and they'll fly off faster than the top speed of the ship
  • Your turret overheats faster as client... you could even overheat without actually overheating too because host THINKS you did
  • There's a huge glitch where a dead veiljack crewship's heal aura can linger. They heal infinitely, and if not for munitions vortex and other exploits you'll be patching away soon, the missions in veiljack are probably impossible to complete

Railjack resources should just be on a per-player basis, but when a crewmember uses the Forge it adds the consumables to everyone. 

Not a fan of Randoms using my main cannon to shoot fighters,  Munitions to break rocks,  and flux to look at fireworks.

Edited by Kingsmount

36 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Tactical avionics... I had, removed, AND WILL NEVER put in Form Up, because I get trolled back INTO my own ship and get glitched... I could be drawing aggro for my void hole and someone wants to see what Void Cloak looks like... Please... Make these Pilot only as well

Ship owner only maybe? I use Void Cloak often when I'm out of my rj.

47 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

You can kill all 4 red weak spots on the outriders in veiljack, then have them heal back up and... well... not have weak spots making them impossible to kill without... exploits...

48 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

There's a huge glitch where a dead veiljack crewship's heal aura can linger. They heal infinitely, and if not for munitions vortex and other exploits you'll be patching away soon, the missions in veiljack are probably impossible to complete

There's no healing "aura". It's a sphere similar to 2nd ability of Amesha. There are two bugs connected to it: enemy fighters keep healing when they are out of sphere; the sphere disappears when crewship is down, but healing effect remains forever.

You can damage the sphere though. It will keep shrinking until it explodes (pain for the eyes), after that any affected enemy will stop healing.

39 minutes ago, Kingsmount said:

Railjack resources should just be on a per-player basis, but when a crewmember uses the Forge it adds the consumables to everyone. 

Not a fan of Randoms using my main cannon to shoot fighters,  Munitions to break rocks,  and flux to look at fireworks.

I just don't like when ppl come on use the dome charges and 30 missiles and decent amount of flux then refine without restocking what they used. Putting all the cost on the owner while they free to leech resources they some time waste.  Lucky only happens few times for 90% of the time I have  public turned off mostly for this reason.

Sure it's a common resource but feel like a jackass move  as back at dry dock you don't get the engineer crafting bonus so you have to spend more to fill back up. While they get full reward of the mission without having to refil thier ship.

29 minutes ago, Xaero said:

There's no healing "aura". It's a sphere similar to 2nd ability of Amesha.

Have to check this next time think I'm blind never noticed a sphere. But I kinda fixed it by having 11k damage turrets they able to kill alot of the veil fighters even if they heal just take few extra shots and team work.

Just now, Emolition said:

Have to check this next time think I'm blind never noticed a sphere. But I kinda fixed it by having 11k damage turrets they able to kill alot of the veil fighters even if they heal just take few extra shots and team work.

After installing cryophon on main gun, getting gunnery 9 and turret avionics, I stopped caring about bugged enemies completely. Even outriders are one-shotted if a crit lands.

9 minutes ago, Xaero said:

After installing cryophon on main gun, getting gunnery 9 and turret avionics, I stopped caring about bugged enemies completely. Even outriders are one-shotted if a crit lands.

Still need the elusive zetki hyperstrike sitting at 76 or 78% turret damage atm only. Can't wait to see the damage output on my turrets after I find a 100+% hyperstrike.

1 hour ago, Emolition said:

Still need the elusive zetki hyperstrike sitting at 76 or 78% turret damage atm only. Can't wait to see the damage output on my turrets after I find a 100+% hyperstrike.

I've only got mine yesterday, can't say things were much more difficult with 78%.

BTW, found a screenshot of healing sphere.

Warframe-Empyrean-Railjack-Update-Guide-

4 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:
  1. Dirac... What am I supposed to use 40k+ dirac on when I have everything maxed?

You probably get that much dirac before the nerf of the dirac gain from fighters. Now only resceourse is for dirac is scraping unused salvage and that is it sadly , We need lots and lots more dirac gain sources 

12 hours ago, Xaero said:

I've only got mine yesterday, can't say things were much more difficult with 78%.

BTW, found a screenshot of healing sphere.

Warframe-Empyrean-Railjack-Update-Guide-

Even after I destroy those spheres, they still keep healing... Munitions vortex is currently the best way to kill everything in 1 shot.

11 hours ago, Orakan said:

You probably get that much dirac before the nerf of the dirac gain from fighters. Now only resceourse is for dirac is scraping unused salvage and that is it sadly , We need lots and lots more dirac gain sources 

i've been getting MORE dirac since the change
zetki parts drop like candy on Halloween, and mk3 are worth over 200 each
i had zero'd out my dirac before the change, now i have over 50k

8 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Even after I destroy those spheres, they still keep healing...

They've been probably affected by a sphere that disappeared with crewship's destruction.

But yeah, the best way to deal with this is to get high-damage stuff.

On 2019-12-23 at 1:01 PM, Xaero said:

Most likely this won't be implemented because of technical limitations. Railjack interior is a separate tileset, so you can only mark points inside it.

I am no expert, but they could make that if someone at the pilot seat way pointing will mark things outside the railjack. 

Edited by DrivaMain

58 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I am no expert, but they could make that if someone at the pilot seat way pointing will mark things outside the railjack. 

Railjack's "windshield" is actually a screen. Everyone inside railjack (including pilot) are located in a separate tileset. Railjack on the actual map is just an empty model with a camera that translates image to the screen.

I think waypointing would be possible if DE made a third-person mode for railjack so that the player would become located on the battlefield instead of observing it on the screen.

Edited by Xaero

4 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Railjack's "windshield" is actually a screen. Everyone inside railjack (including pilot) are located in a separate tileset. Railjack on the actual map is just an empty model with a camera that translates image to the screen.

Once you’re in the pilot seat, you are controlling the ship on the space map, not your character. So it’s possible waypointing while piloting will mark them outside the ship on the space map. 

Heck, DE said they will work on loot marking once they returned from holidays.

- Indeed, the healing was over rated and I mean, sure you have buffed archwing and weapon, but with those squad that do with like normal mkII and half upgraded archwings encoutered these healing with be futial, their rate healing is 100% within 2 seconds or less - PLUS the bugs ? These healing need to be fix or temporary removed. This is unacceptable.

The sphere also need a lots of shoots and a ship can spawn more than twice in a short time.

- Exiting railjack are really need invunerable time or just STOP 1 shot archwing that have fully upgraded. This is so amatuer making.

- Dome Charge - This is supposed to be 1 hit cannon basically and able to pierce anything but yes like the topic said, crewship's engine is like a lancer's shield. The dome charge need pilot standing still and a long charge, so basically now I only use it to destroy bugged healing enemies ... great, it's likely ignored if you don't play solo, hell even in solo you won't need it so why tf you make such function ? a large function at also apart of enegineer's inst level ....

- Also can we change the cursor's locor ? or aiming UI ? because sometime I pilotship toward to the bright horizon, it took me 2 seconds to regconize my aiming again. Also in forge or hacking, the cursor doesn't seem to be start in middle of screen .

This topic is have all central things need to be rectify.

And like or not, soon people will just start their own railjack, which is they would only pilot personal their ship and TEAMWORK ? will be unlikely happen in the future because they all starting with their own ship after being well equipments.