The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do NOT end this season's Nightwave until DE fixes Nightwave catch-up mechanic

Ronteque

After taking a long break and coming back to the game trying to catch-up on Nightwave missions for the rewards only to have it bugged out stucked at rank 16 and not receiving any recovered quests anymore.

Unbelievable! Even after all these years yet another bug/broken mechanic I am not even surprised at this point, Bugframe. 😡

2 hours ago, vforvr said:

I'm having the same issue and relogging doesn't fix it, even a few days later.  Warframe having bugs is completely understandable, but it would really suck if this screws us out of the Nightwave rewards.

So do I. I made a quick search around reddit yesterday, turns out there was a bug sometime ago that, when it recovered the same mission as the current week (ie: Mine 6 rare gems on current week + recovered week), the game didn't award the standing. To go around it, the game hides them from the UI and it will start recovering again when the next week challenges are done.

So this means two things: It will happen again and it will lock people from rewards if they don't have much time. Don't think they have an excuse for this, to be honest.