The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: DE, is Arcane Energize "Working as Intended"?

Nez-Kal

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Only if you dont care about how you look.

I dont think OP is here for fashion advice nor I am talking about fashion. prioritizing things that has no use to you over things that will help you in missions is a bad thing but giving that as an advice is worse

anyway Its your plat you do your stuff I dont really care what you spend your money on I just replied so OP wont be confused over your bad investment idea

Imagine being in a war country and instead of buying/finding food with what you got you get a piece of sculpture to look at.

Arcane Energise is working as intended.

Before investing, take a good look at your arsenal and builds of each and everyone of them followed by reviewing them one by one.

Take a look at your playstyle and your top few used warframes.

As some frames do not require energy or require energy to function a good example would be Nidus where Energise would be pointless.

Arcanes are entirely up to playstyle. They simply a quality of life tool.

You're the one spending the platinum not sh1t posters or the forum trollers. 

Take the next few days to review and reflect on whether the arcane is going to totally impact your playstyle.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb 8faiNt:

I dont think OP is here for fashion advice nor I am talking about fashion. prioritizing things that has no use to you over things that will help you in missions is a bad thing but giving that as an advice is worse

anyway Its your plat you do your stuff I dont really care what you spend your money on I just replied so OP wont be confused over your bad investment idea

Imagine being in a war country and instead of buying/finding food with what you got you get a piece of sculpture to look at.

If you are at the point of considering buying a full energize set i would assume you'd have every thing else already. Also your comparison is hilariously bad.

4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

If you are at the point of considering buying a full energize set i would assume you'd have every thing else already. Also your comparison is hilariously bad.

Why do you assume that you need everything else before buying a r3 arcane someone might be just passionate about it

Its not hilariously bad you just dont understand the metaphor.

Buying food will give you a better chance at surviving, obviously. and buying energize will give you more energy, obviously.. therefore you will be able to kill more enemies and increase your survival chance. but then again I think considering your advice on this topic it might be normal that you dont get it

also why are you still replying? ah crap I just gave you a reason to reply didnt i?

Edited by 8faiNt

vor 1 Minute schrieb 8faiNt:

Its not hilariously bad you just dont understand the metaphor.

Buying food will give you a better chance at surviving, obviously. and buying energize will give you more energy, obviously.. therefore you will be able to kill more enemies and increase your survival chance. but then again I think considering your advice on this topic it might be normal that you dont get it

also why are you still replying? ah S#&$ I just gave you a reason to reply didnt i?

Oh I understood what you were going for but the comparison fails because there is no innate urgency here unlike in a real war. I never denied that energize is strong but I dont think it's worth the price. Ultimately you should buy something that you are going to enjoy of course. For a considerable amount of people (so much that it's a good assumption) looking good is enjoyable so it's a perfectly valid purchase.

Why do I respond? Because I feel like it.

3 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Oh I understood what you were going for but the comparison fails because there is no innate urgency here unlike in a real war. I never denied that energize is strong but I dont think it's worth the price. Ultimately you should buy something that you are going to enjoy of course. For a considerable amount of people (so much that it's a good assumption) looking good is enjoyable so it's a perfectly valid purchase.

Why do I respond? Because I feel like it.

here?  You do know that Im talking about the game right? and you do know that the game is a very fast paced game, right? aka things are fast/''urgent'' unbelievable things you say just because you didnt understand the metaphor and called it bad instead.

Warframe is literally a warzone. Welcome to warframe. Are you new here? oh let me explain what its all about ahmm so there are warframes and we play them and we do genocides, got that much?

anyway I made my point Im not gonna stay here and continue. you can feel both ways if you want, I wouldnt care

p.s You do know that Arcanes are farmable right? If someone cant afford it they can start grinding. which just happens.. that's very warframe of the game that we grind stuff we require instead of buying. also, just because you think the price is too much it doesnt mean its overrated. Things are pricey because of supply and demand. and just like everything Energize prices arent stable and they go up or down depending on supply

vor 2 Minuten schrieb 8faiNt:

p.s You do know that Arcanes are farmable right? If someone cant afford it they can start grinding. which just happens.. that's very warframe of the game that we grind stuff we require instead of buying. also, just because you think the price is too much it doesnt mean its overrated. Things are pricey because of supply and demand. and just like everything Energize prices arent stable and they go up or down depending on supply

If you paid attention I suggested buying things that arent farmable in game.

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Oh I thought you were done with this thread.

I just congratulated you. I dont know why you think about it so much. 😉  did you get the joke? 

Edited by 8faiNt

vor 2 Minuten schrieb 8faiNt:

I just congratulated you. I dont know why you think about it so much. 😉  did you get the joke? 

And I dont know why you still respond in a thread when you already said that you're out. Of course someone like me could never understand your galaxy brain.

Just now, Drachnyn said:

And I dont know why you still respond in a thread when you already said that you're out. Of course someone like me could never understand your galaxy brain.

well got that one thing right at least

good for you

Edited by 8faiNt

This arcane is working as intended. 

Maxing out this arcane requires a very heavy investment, be it plat or a lot of Hydrolyst captures. I don’t think DE will nerf it to the ground unless they want to face super major backlash and worldwide community riots, a lot of the player’s time (and money) are spent grinding this arcane. If DE does want to touch this arcane, I could see this Arcane receive the CO treatment (It will probably get a nerf like maybe a small time delay between procs, but still powerful).

Before you mention rivens, rivens are meant to make non meta weapons stronger not make the meta weapons more meta. It’s just the community getting spoiled by their overpowered 20k plat rivens not realizing it’s not what the riven system intends. Hence the salt during riven dispo changes.

Edited by DrivaMain

7 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

This has been the case for as long as its been around, roughly 4 years now, so many Players feel it's "Safe" and that there's no question about whether or not it's correctly following its intended purpose. Counter-point however: Condition Overload was in the game for roughly 3 and a half years, and according to DE, it was never working as intended, and yet was never mentioned nor touched until that faithful day of the Melee 3.0 update.

That in and of itself should make it clear asking this question is pointless. Even if DE answered, which they won't, you can't take their word for it. You just can't. They said liches would come back from the dead after being repeatedly killed by you. They said ephemeras would be earned through difficult challenges rather than grinding RNG. They said, after the PoE and Fortuna fiasco, that future content wouldn't be so grindy. They said a Hydroid Prime trailer would be made. They say a lot of things. And, I mean, even if Steve himself told you Arcane Energize was working as intended, you bought a bunch, and then a week later they changed their minds and decided that it had always been bugged and proceeded to nerf it into the ground, what would you do? Sue them? Even if they did answer, it wouldn't do you any good, since you're not going to be able to do anything anyway if they go back on their word.

Edited by SordidDreams

Get the R3 Energize, its nobrainer, literally best arcane in game, you can do very advanced builds with it since efficiency is not SO importnant with Energize.

Whole game will feel more "fluid" since you can spamm abilities more and dont need to watch energy half the time. I run Energize+Guardian on like 90% of my frames. When i was buying Energize years ago it was 400p per piece and now its like 130p. So yeah, go buy it now best investment in your life.