Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma Series should be better

niete

Sigma series components are supposed to be a cheap and more viable replacement for stronger components. If you don't have time and / or resources to make your ship overwhelming to the enemy, Sigma series can help bring your ship to a decent level, enough to struggle through high level without failing. If sigma components are better than components from other houses, everyone will have the same ship with the same setup without any diversity at all, and everyone will pass through high level with the same pace and same tactic.
And if you think Sigma series parts should be more expensive than wreckage found randomly in missions, just think again. If you have 2 options: to craft Braton Prime without any part grinding - just resources, and to farm endless enemy until who-know-when a MK1-Braton blueprint drops, I highly doubt that you'll choose the latter.

Its essentislly starter gear so you can begin to get to the endgame railjack.

Though the resource costs for fabricating or repairing parts are way too high.  We need greater railjack resource drops as a base. And we shouldn't be getting regular wf resources from railjack.  We need titanium, cubic diodes, carbonics, pustrels, etc.

And i noticed something else in regards to railjack mk 3 zetki turrets that drop. The only ones whose damage is actually good at it's base are the ice shotgun turrets.  I loathe them as their range and heat are awful.

Even though my ship has the defences to do veil missions until i getvthe zekti avionics to boost turret damage.  My ship is still weak.

De did not balance the damage we do or defences of the ai well.  More polishing and tweejs are needed.

And a number of the rank 9/10 skills are very lackluster. They need to be far better.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2