Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Email

Object69

2 years ive been sending in support tickets to get my email changed i can log into my accounts but iam locked out of changing my emails what the point of having a box to change your email if the website wont let you do it doesnt madder what computer what account still locked out ,the security questions that this company ask to change your email is past a joke my personal stuff that i buy and steam account are my business not yours ,there help service well there is none its just copy and past BS same crap for the last 2 years iam so sorry now that i ever gave this company my money and help founder this game ,thanks to them ill never fund another game ,but wait i did get my email changed 2 years ago but when i logged back on after a few mths guess what it was back to my old email so can you lot fix your BS up

9 minutes ago, Object69 said:

the security questions that this company ask to change your email is past a joke my personal stuff that i buy and steam account are my business not yours

they ask to make sure that you are who you say you are. but hey let me just say i am the owner of this account plz change email to this so i can access it with no valid proof

Ive put well over a few grand into this game and to not be able to change my email is past a dam joke in my books ive had to stay with the company just to keep my email address and its costing me money i guess i should just forward the bills to digital extremes

Edited by Object69

My point of this is why have a change email on your account when it says you have tried to many times and then wont let you change it ,and this has been going on for 2 years its been locked ,i should not have to go through all there dam BS to change my email 

15 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

they ask to make sure that you are who you say you are. but hey let me just say i am the owner of this account plz change email to this so i can access it with no valid proof

thats what this is for  Two-Factor Authentication:

If you are unable to or refuse to answer the verification questions that DE Support asks you to verify your identity, then they will not be able to help you in changing the email address on your original account.

Long story short, you need to be able to prove that it's your account if DE is to help you regain access to it.