Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help with railjack turrets

(PSN)nicolasrexxon666

Question

so, i saw people complain about the dmg nerf of the cryophon on veil. I'm in ps4, and 1 of my clanmates said that the carcinox was meta, right now i have a zekti cryophon mk3 of 58,8% and a zekti carcinox mk3 of 58%. any pick that i should get or any other suggestion, i heard that the apoc vidar was good cause of particle. but i would like more insight from experienced players.

12 answers to this question

Both Zetki Carcinox and Apoc work well for dumping damage bursts into Munitions Vortex.

Base Zetki has about the same damage as a Vidar with max bonus damage. Then it gets bonus fire rate on top of that. So Zetki has higher burst damage, but caps out faster (you can think of it as having a smaller magazine). I prefer Zetki for Carcs because Carcs discharge heat very quickly (short reload time) and the heat buildup is low enough to burst down a fighter in one magazine. By the time I switch to and start tracking another target they've dissipated all their heat (reloaded).

Your mileage may vary, depending on your accuracy, reflexes, tactics, etc. If you feel you need (or can make use of) more sustain, then go Vidar.

Edited by schilds

Same here. Wanna know what's best now on pc so that I can invest according to the next console update.

Already bought some rush repair drones in advance given they'll be taken out, and have a good enough timeframe for how long the Intrinsics Stealth farm will be available. Just the weapon forecast now.

Carcinox is still good. Photor are slightly better than before, since the Incendiary damage deals more damage and you can stack it quickly, while stripping armor.

I would use Vidar for Carcinox, since it gives a buff to damage. Zetki is good for Photor since it gives damage and the heat buildup is much better now.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

1 minute ago, schilds said:

Both Zetki Carcinox and Apoc work well for dumping damage burst into Munitions Vortex.

Base Zetki has about the same damage as a Vidar with max bonus damage. Then it gets bonus fire rate on top of that. So Zetki has higher burst damage, but caps out faster (you can think of it as having a smaller magazine). I prefer Zetki for Carcs because Carcs discharge heat very quickly (short reload time) and the heat buildup is low enough to burst down a fighter in one magazine. By the time I switch to and start tracking another target they've dissipated all their heat (reloaded).

i shall test it once i get the hotfix. that's pretty good.

3 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I was talking about the Plasma effect. IIRC it reduces max armor and shields by a small amount.

oh (didn't imply that very well, you were talking about the Fire Damage just a few words before, shrug), yes Plasma weakens Armor/Shields.