Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Helen

On 2020-01-19 at 2:29 PM, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

Drydock Payload is COMPLETELY Bugged.

Only uses Pustrels instead of the supposed Resource.....

Edit:

@[DE]Helen Sorry to bother, but this seems to be pretty aggravating, as we need them for a lot of thing in our Railjack.

Our team is tracking reports about this bug here:

Please feel free to include more details in the bug report thread if you have anything to add! It seems to be a UI bug, but we'll continue investigating.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

Do you leave Warframe open when you put your Switch into Sleeping Mode?

If yes, it usually helps to restart the game.

No, I always close it and almost always turn the Switch all the way off and rarely put it to sleep mode.

This issue has persisted over multiple restarts of the console, a hard boot of it, switching Wi-Fi networks, and restarting the router itself.  There isn't an issue with other games connecting to their online services, this is a Warframe problem.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-14 at 7:40 PM, [DE]Helen said:

snip

Just a heads up since I didn't see it in the patch notes and I think it's very important to us:

With the last update, we can now use the % and @ symbols on chat. The first one was just some small QOL improvement needed, but the second one is a huge improvement since it allows us now to effectively tag people in chat and get notified when we're tagged (if you're mentioned with an @ on a chat, you'll see a red dot over the chat symbol of the window where you've been tagged).

Thank you for this update!!

I've noticed that everytime I use the sling shot, I end up in space with my regular loadout (not archwing weapons). Every time. So is this intentional, or was the slingshot ever playtested at any point? 

(pardon the saltyness, I failed a mission earlier because I spawned stuck in the wall after a host migration while using a turret) 

(Railjack is fun. When it works. Which it doesn't.)

Hotfix 2

This Hotfix is bringing in some behind the scenes goods to be revealed at a later date! We are still building for a bigger Update that will bring many Railjack changes and fixes, you can read our plans for the first console update of 2020 in the PSA we posted earlier this week. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed being in Operator mode in the Dry Dock and then starting a Railjack mission resulting in your Operator being in it’s non-combat Dojo state.

Le 24/01/2020 à 16:51, [DE]Helen a dit :

Hotfix 2

This Hotfix is bringing in some behind the scenes goods to be revealed at a later date! We are still building for a bigger Update that will bring many Railjack changes and fixes, you can read our plans for the first console update of 2020 in the PSA we posted earlier this week. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed being in Operator mode in the Dry Dock and then starting a Railjack mission resulting in your Operator being in it’s non-combat Dojo state.

I might be stupid, but I can't find said psa. Does anyone have a link?