Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This could help all players.

WarframeTeams

On 2020-02-25 at 6:38 PM, WarframeTeams said:

Fast register and selling system, stop writing the same text again and again in the trading chat. 

Works Like Warframe.Market, intuitive and easy.

Join now for free to sell your Liches to other players.

WarframeTeams.pngWarframeTeams2.png

and this is is way better idea than ur squad finding site
u should blush with pride

Registration not accepted, i've tried 10 times now and it will not even let me register.

So im still getting platform related validation errors. Ive had a forum account for 7 years, and been playing since closed beta. This isnt meant as a flex, but to say that I have 100% met the 3 mission minimum for platform validating and i'm not really sure why i'm having such a hard time getting this to work. Any help would be great.

Edited by ZanderWild

hace 15 horas, ZanderWild dijo:

Registration not accepted, i've tried 10 times now and it will not even let me register.

So im still getting platform related validation errors. Ive had a forum account for 7 years, and been playing since closed beta. This isnt meant as a flex, but to say that I have 100% met the 3 mission minimum for platform validating and i'm not really sure why i'm having such a hard time getting this to work. Any help would be great.

Hi! Thats because on your profile says that you are a "Hunter". Not your platform.I will find a solution for this error 🙂 Thanks for your reply and sorry about the problem!

hace 17 horas, tzadquiel dijo:

what can be sketchy here??? dont use the same password as you use for warframe account, and youre good. nothing can happen to you if you just list something 😂

Yay, remember guys:

1. Password are hard-encrypted, I cant not see your passwords.

2. To login in warframe you need your Email, not your Nick. WarframeTeams dont need an Email to register so the register is really safe.

3. Never use your account credentials on third party softwares, use different passwords at least.

Oh founder status causing it, didnt even think of that. i'll give it a quick go again in a bit then

Edit- Got registered now and love how simple everything is, the requiem mod trading area is pretty slick once you get the hang of the buttons

Edited by ZanderWild

On 2020-02-29 at 2:22 AM, WarframeTeams said:

So you are not my hater anymore? 🙂

ur previous squad finding site was just stupid i pointed out why it wont work and why its useless for warframe players taking into account how warframe work

ur lich listing site is great idea since there is no other service for that and there is need for service like that

just cause someone is not nice to u does not mean they hate ur idea just to hate it

although i dont need lich listing system since i own everything in warframe i could get i believe for ppl who still are in process of getting kuva weapons as xp fodder or just for stats or even for ephemeras will find it more useful than trade chat 

also keep in mind de want to change back murmur progression where if u fail to guess correct requiem mod ALL PLAYERS IN SQUAD will get murmur progression like it was before some patch
so u can expect high traffic on ur site

or if u wanna simple answer 
ur squad finding site was not making anyone experience smoother but in fact would make ppl waste more time because for starters u would message manny ppl asking if they still they have spot in squad and wasting time waiting for response while they would not answer since they would too busy doing actual mission for which they was forming squad 

as for lich listing site u need/want some kuva weapon or ephemera u dont waste time on chat u go to ur site select what u need and just pm ppl who sell stuff u want and that is time saver so it is making experience smoother where kuva lich hunting in every player experience wont be a chore anymore

hace 10 horas, ZanderWild dijo:

Oh founder status causing it, didnt even think of that. i'll give it a quick go again in a bit then

Edit- Got registered now and love how simple everything is, the requiem mod trading area is pretty slick once you get the hang of the buttons

Thanks for finding that problem on the register system :)