Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Titania Error

Power_Is_Everything

Why does Titania's Archwing mode hurt "NULLIFIER CREWMAN" but cannot hurt "ARBITRATION DRONES"?

Keep in mind, "NULLIFIER CREWMAN" literally ignore all abilities, however "ARBITRATION DRONES" ignore all abilities then give their targets complete immunity. So why can I not damage the "ARBITRATION DRONES" with Titania's Archwing mode shooting bullets?

Disclaimer: I know "Mesa's" Pistol Mode cannot hit the arbitration drones, but that does not explain "Wukong's" Celestial Twin, does that mean Exalted Weapons we have to aim and hit are not useful against "ARBITRATION DRONES"? If so then why can Titatina not hit the drones, because I am sure that "Dex Pixia" are not Exalted Weapons (P.S. I looked them up before posting this to make sure I am not wrong, and the are "Exalted Weapons" but simply do not have "Exalted" in their name.). Still the question remain, Why can exalted weapons hurt the drones but for some reason hurt nullifies who treat abilities the exact same way?

Wukong's Twin uses an actual weapon and might not be treated as an ability if it can kill drones, if you use Wukong's staff, it deals 0 damage to arbitration drones and you would have to switch to a normal melee or a gun.

Also, even if you can hurt bubbles, if you walk in it, exalted weapons get turned off/unequipped due to being abilities. They even work through Limbo's Rift.

Edited by Yamazuki

33 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

Why can exalted weapons hurt the drones but for some reason hurt nullifies who treat abilities the exact same way?

Because they don't treat abilities the exact same way...

Nullifier bubbles can be damaged by certain manually aimed abilities. Exalted weapons, Fireball, Frosts whatever it is etc will damage it.

Potentially as a precaution to prevent Limbo from shielding a bunch of Exalted weapons from killing drones in absolute safety.

Things not affected by the Drones would be frozen in Stasis while things buffed by the drones will be pulled out of the void and be unable to do any damage. Meanwhile, there is no reason why you should ever leave the Catacylsm if you can sweep everything down the corridor, including the drone.

Edited by RX-3DR

40 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

Wukong's Twin uses an actual weapon and might not be treated as an ability if it can kill drones, if you use Wukong's staff, it deals 0 damage to arbitration drones and you would have to switch to a normal melee or a gun.

Also, even if you can hurt bubbles, if you walk in it, exalted weapons get turned off/unequipped due to being abilities. They even work through Limbo's Rift.

The point is "Titania" not "Wukong, but I will still address Wukong, Wukong spawns a twin and copies his weapons, that means the twin and weapons are literally wukongs ability.

The Exalted weapon does turn off in the crewman bubble if you walk in it, but if you shoot it then it does not turn and does actual damage. Also abilities are literally suppossed to ignore the difference between rift and normal, because that is how the ability of limbo works.

The point still remains, "Titians" can kill "Nullifiers" but cannot kill "Arbitration Drones" which both work in the same way, except the "Arbitration Drones" latch onto people. The question is why is it that "Titania", "Excalibur", and a Whole List of other cannot hurt those drone but Warframe with abilities that spawn spectors can when those spectors are literally the warframes ability?

8 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

Potentially as a precaution to prevent Limbo from shielding a bunch of Exalted weapons from killing drones in absolute safety.

Things not affected by the Drones would be frozen in Stasis while things buffed by the drones will be pulled out of the drones and be unable to do any damage. Meanwhile, there is no reason why you should ever leave the Catacylsm if you can sweep everything down the corridor, including the drone.

"Limbo" is not in this conversation at all. I never said Limbo, I never addressed Limbo, and that is actually how "Limbo" is suppossed to work. The question is

why does a "ABILITY SPAWNED WEAPON" not "ABILITY", not hurt the ARBITRATION DRONE but can hurt "NULLIFIER CREWMAN",

but an "ABILITY SPAWN SPECTOR" and not "ABILITY" can hurt BOTH?

2 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

"Limbo" is not in this conversation at all. I never said Limbo, I never addressed Limbo, and that is actually how "Limbo" is suppossed to work. The question is

why does a "ABILITY SPAWNED WEAPON" not "ABILITY", not hurt the ARBITRATION DRONE but can hurt "NULLIFIER CREWMAN",

but an "ABILITY SPAWN SPECTOR" and not "ABILITY" can hurt BOTH?

Because things are not always designed in a vacuum. I gave you a mechanical reason to why it is the way it is. I believe specters also obey the stardard void mechanics so it doesn't present a potential for exploitation.

If that explanation is too difficult to comprehend, balance reasons. Is that suffice? Or is your odd vague consistency point more relevant?

25 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

Titians" can kill "Nullifiers" but cannot kill "Arbitration Drones" which both work in the same way

They do not work in the same way.

If your entire thread is based on this single premise, which is wrong, then oh dear...

28 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

The point is "Titania" not "Wukong, but I will still address Wukong, Wukong spawns a twin and copies his weapons, that means the twin and weapons are literally wukongs ability.

Wukong's twin can't be compared to Titania's weapons, what can be compared to her weapons is his staff as that is also an exalted weapon. Wukong and his twin do not kill drones when the staff is equipped, in fact, the twin seems to completely ignore the drone and anything targeted by the drone when the staff is equipped. Once the staff is turned off, the twin doesn't even prioritize drones and just shoots what ever is in front of him even if they're immune to damage.

The ability portion of the Twin doesn't work on drones either, the forced prioritization+bonus damage.